Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
It looks stunning but they've done that chaotic random number placement again (a big gripe of mine).
I'll give it a pass, I've bought several of CBR's decks after I fell in love with the Enchanted Map, but just cannot connect to them (seems like EM is the only one).
I'd be interested to see a full review of this deck once it's released (just to see how it fares against other Shaman decks) but I won't be adding it to my wish list.
The numbering? You mean you prefer to see a following order according to growth & development, like with the MA?
But what if there isn't any such thing? I never pay much heed to numbers when it comes to oracle cards. With Tarot, yes, otherwise not because oracle decks don't have a following order.
Just curious if that is what you mean?
Old 04-03-2018, 06:37 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The numbering? You mean you prefer to see a following order according to growth & development, like with the MA?
But what if there isn't any such thing? I never pay much heed to numbers when it comes to oracle cards. With Tarot, yes, otherwise not because oracle decks don't have a following order.
Just curious if that is what you mean?

No, it's nothing to do with 'growth and development', its the actual physical placement of the card numbers on the cards. Some on the left, some on the right and positioned one quarter of the way from the top of the card. It's not even discreet, the numbers are displayed on a blob of deep colour. Why interrupt the artwork like that?
It's a personal gripe I know but it bugs the heck out of me.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Master
Ah, haha. I hadn't even noticed! I had to check it out :) It doesn't bother me though. I must say that CBR is an acquired taste. I use the EM a lot of late, but when I first got it in I couldn't relate to it at all. Now I can, I truly love it! I use the Wisdom of the Oracle quite often too, the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms I hardly use at all.
Oh well... I will put this on my list, but if and when I have the money to buy a new deck, I will have to really sit and think whether I prefer this over the Akashic Tarot, which I love too! Or the Thelema Tarot. Sigh... so many decks, hihi
Old 06-03-2018, 09:33 PM
Master
Oh! They do look nice ~ checked out the website and that was it :)
Old 07-03-2018, 06:48 AM
Master

Really enjoyed checking them out through the link. Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:25 AM
Master
I am looking at several decks lately. I am not easily drawn to decks anymore, but lately I have only ordered one, Gothic Tarot.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:10 PM
55Degrees

This one looks nice too.

Not available until October. Who can resist an animal deck? I'll be interested in seeing a full flip though, I probably won't buy it tho (there's only one oracle deck and one tarot deck I'm after this year).
Old 27-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Master
That looks interesting Pisces Moon. I also have a book that I'm interested in which is on pre-order for release in October.

My Mystical Shaman Oracle cards arrived today. I spread all of the cards out on the rug and gave them a good shuffle. It's only my second oracle deck, but first impressions are good. The box for the cards is also pretty sturdy.
Old 28-03-2018, 07:05 AM
55Degrees

Anybody who us interested in the Mystical Shaman oracle, Hermit's Cave has done a full flip through on youtube (starts at around 4:58)
Old 28-03-2018, 07:17 AM
Master
I received a notification from Amazon that my Mystical Shaman Oracle cards have been shipped. Yay! Supposed to be here on 10th of April.