Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
When I started doing energy work more consciously, which itself took many years, I first gravitated toward working with respected human masters, and it was a lot of fun. High-level energy work done at a communal level. These were not necessarily soul family, of course, and are available to any sincere and engaged seeker.

This path has been closed to me, 7lum, and I accepted that a long time ago. I have at intervals approached groups and taken steps to be closer to others with various practices. But The Divine has had other plans for me and I have accepted that, eventhough it has at times felt lonely. A little like I was floating, and what I was learning did not get grounded.

(That changed later, and is no longer an issue at all. It was just the way I was supposed to learn...)

Quote:
Then, I got deeper into what I called higher-level healing which really just means, related to my own work. Involving the therapy, meditation, and karmic stuff that I was least adept at or, at least, was least eager to do. And which seemed the most difficult.

Why did you chose - or why was this type of work chosen for you? Why the most difficult work, that you were least apt at doing?

What did you learn from that, was it a challenge?

Quote:
When I experience a disassociation due to a severe heart trauma, it is disheartening, literally. After several months of space for healing, the heart centre opens up again, and that is always a bit frightening and requires readjustment.

Wow, I never thought of the effects a heart injury could have on the energy plane... Very humbling.

Quote:
Here, I worked more with transcendentals

Can you elaborate? I don't know what those are or how to work with them...

Quote:
Likewise, my work with a few close soul family members has been very rewarding, all told. It teaches one quite a bit about the essence of proximity and the experience of love and trust.

This is my experience too. It is my experience that the infinite power in each of us is enlarged - no, because it's infinite - but enhanced, multiplied in dimensions somehow. It is difficult to describe, perhaps not possible. But tangible.

Quote:
Also very rewarding has been higher-level healing with both guides and close soul family, all together.

That too sounds wonderful... I am full of love for the experience you share here. I am not envious - but what is an expression that matches; I know that experience awaits me, too, up ahead, and I look very much forward to it.

Quote:
When you are close and there are no filters then the experience of love, trust, and acceptance is rich and immediate and almost tangible.
When you are not close or not as close, which often is simply natural and reflects what is, then in spirit there is still a situation of generic lovingkindness and equanimity.

This I think will be part of the work we would do - to gradually find the space to be without filters - to gradually work towards free flow in a safe space.

Quote:
When you are close but there are conscious or unconscious filters brought into spirit ("the integrity gap"), then it is either immediately apparent or will bubble up and come forth as soon as you can acknowledge it. You are safe to discuss anything in spirit in the deepest honesty. It's how I wish all or most of humanity was right this mo.

I haven't heard of the integrity gap before, but I can feel the meaning of it. Love the visualization of it. But I do love integrity too - it is a cornerstone of basic spiritual work for many of us who are extra-sensory in a physical world. Building integrity, knowing your space and others' space and respecting the signals and boundaries of it...

"The gap" however, I see like a moat - a deep cut - between souls, created by fear of not trusting the innate integrity of ourselves and our space.

Actually, I've never thought in those terms before. Very very interesting... My friend and I have only tried our work a few times and so we were still newbies and we definitely had a 'gap' - careful not to overlap, to allow space for eachother. (If you're reading here, you know who you are, isn't this interesting...?)

Quote:
Sometimes, we need time to reflect and meditate on our own, and to sort our intent and our feelings. But there is never a requirement to work through your anger and fear alone in spirit, and in situations where you feel you are experiencing these for any reason then IMO you should always consider asking the guides &/or trusted soul fam to be present for support and centreing if you feel vulnerable or weak. Or if you simply need or prefer presence, support, and affirmation.

Agreed. So much. I think there is quite a bit of tolerance for asking for help and support, when we are 'low' though. The taboo around 'being weak' is not so strong. We have evolved.

The taboo around wanting friends/ company/ companionship/ love however is alive and kicking It is taken as a sign of weakness, a sign that one needs to do more self-love work. (It can be a sign of balance being off, yes, but is does not have to be. And even with balance off, we do not need to learn everything alone, all the time.)

We do not need ot be perfect to seek eachother out - nor do we have to broken. We do not need to be 'done' to do healing or lightwork. We do not need to have 'ascended' to be allowed a soul family. This is my deepest conviction.

(And a soul family can be found in our second back yard - the internet).

Quote:
It is one of those things that is hard to describe, but it's so blissful living in your unfiltered truth with one another, your close soul fam, and with the guides, despite what needs sorted and so forth. It's so blissful that it's somewhat of a wet blankie or a buzzkill to acknowledge the reality that everyone around you is at their own place and may not need to or be ready to be in this place.

I want that. I do. Thank you for confirming that it can be! I have had it before, there is no other way to explain that I know what I am coming to find... I recognize the buzzkill sensation too

Quote:
I find it is a huge sanity saver, living free of filters, and I try to whatever degree possible to live in this place of centreness day-to-day, white lies permitting .

Hmm... I had a 'filter problem' yesterday. Maybe you can take a look at my video here and tell me if you have any ideas? I start talking about filters at 8:15-10:20 or so. (The whole topic of other people's feelings and reactions start at 4:30, I think.)

I have/had troubles yesterday with 'importing' other people's situations, feelings, reactions - into my life! Ie not only feeling for them, but feeling it for myself, having those feelings/situation occur like mirroring in my own life. It was/is amazing - and a little daunting... How to manage this new feature of my abilities... lol Take a look, if you want to, maybe you know what it is...

Quote:
But time spent consciously in spirit (yoga nidra), particularly during sleep, is extremely healing.

Peace & blessings
7L

Thank you so much 7L...!

This is amazing! Guys, we can all learn so much from this...! I love love love it!

I know I love everything, but still.. This is good stuff for lightworkers on a roll...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3