Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Sybilline

Doesn't matter if it's real or not (I mean really, what IS real anyway?). The "fact" here is that people have an experience of what they call Astral Travel... Kind of like God yeah? Can't really define or prove him/her/it, but we have an experience of him/her/it.
Old 29-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Hey everyone, what do you fear in the astral? Have you seen it? Have you heard it? Have you spoken to it? Have you tried to face it? Do you run from it? Do you know what it actually is?

I'll start off with a video recreation of the first time I experienced fear in the astral: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaVxUzpL_YU
There's nothing to fear. Any fear a person has is, quite literally, created from themselves. There's nothing to fear.

To beat your fear... you have to simply face it. Gather the courage and face it head on with Love.
Old 30-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Ascender
Philip, I found your video interesting, as is this thread. There is nothing to fear in the astral, if you purify your emotions and thoughts before visiting. If I feel any anger, fear or other negative emotions, I deal with those first - and these days I try not to let such thoughts dwell more than a few seconds. None of us can stop negative thoughts entering our heads from time to time, but we can refuse to let them get a hold, and then we can reject them.

I only project when my thoughts are full of positive emotions: love, compassion, serenity, gratitude, etc. In this way, I have never had a frightening experience on the astral, ever. As Ryan said above, "face it head on with love".
Old 30-06-2012, 10:41 PM
12padams

Yes I totally agree with you guys... At the time in that experience shown in the video (that happened December last year. I hadn't encounted anything like that before and it kinda came as a shock which is why I just wanted to bolt out of there...

I know that facing the fear is important though and since I am not scares of it anymore I haven't actually been able to face it because it seems to be gone :(
Old 03-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Ascender
Glad of that! (Omnia vincit amor)