Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Administrator
How Fast is the Transfer to Spirit and What Happens......

Hello

So many times as a Medium I am asked if a loved one has made it over to the other side or to the Light. The process usually is a smooth transfer of energy a release from the physical body to the energy body and over. This is not always the case though and there are many different reasons this can happen. This is where one's like me a Medium can step in and help. We sense the energy of the non living on many vibrations. For me at times I can have the come to me and sit with me like a living person would and have a chat like I would with anyone living.

When we have the body stop working (die) our Spirit that essence of whom we are in life leaves the body as energy, it usually makes a smooth passage over to the other side. You have usually had the time to process your going to leave the physical realms. In some cases you miss that "Light" crossing as your death has been sudden and unexpected, example a car crash, or you feel that you need to complete something or you have been murdered and want to share information. You fear "pergetory" and you do not cross over as you fear punishment (no such place) I feel. So you become what is often called "Earth Bound" this is what I call a "Ghost" . This is where Mediums do the work of clearing and crossings.

What happens in a normal passing is that your met by family and friends or someone to help with that transition place. You might come right back in after passing with a message (though this is rare ) or you might be over there for a few months before a Medium can reach you. It all dependent on the level of your energy as it takes a two way connection to bring someone in. It takes a lot of energy for a Medium to bring in someone.

What a Medium can tell is that the person has crosses over, that they are safe, that is a somehow known vibration that we can sense . If we sense that the person is Earth Bound then we can assist by opening the door of Light for to to cross over, or work with them to have the information they feel they must share taken in. At times some Mediums will "re live" with the dead person their death event to show them they are in fact passed. This at times is the full on phsycial even felt by the Medium so its not something all take on. Trust me being shot hurts, yet other death events do not as you have time to semi prepare.

I came into this life "Light Switch On" meaning that it all came in with me in abilities and I had to learn what it all meant. I can see the dead as clearly at times as I do the living. In this I feel what they felt in life at times. So not something I would wish for others to have. Yet is is me and I embrace me.

Lynn
Old 20-04-2016, 06:07 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Lynn for posting this.
Old 20-04-2016, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Question Question one and two.

At death does one immediately go from life to the spiritual world or, or you met by someone spiritually? How can I get involved in psychic anything. It happen to me years ago and I have been haunted by it ever since. Curious
Old 20-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Lynn. This is the information I came for today. My mum passed to spirit on Friday. I know they came to meet her (family) because I felt them there with us. This is a surreal place to be right now.
Love and light
xx
Old 20-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrising
Thank you Lynn. This is the information I came for today. My mum passed to spirit on Friday. I know they came to meet her (family) because I felt them there with us. This is a surreal place to be right now.
Love and light
xx

Condolences, Phoenix...

Old 20-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious-one
At death does one immediately go from life to the spiritual world or, or you met by someone spiritually? How can I get involved in psychic anything. It happen to me years ago and I have been haunted by it ever since. Curious

If you don't mind me asking what happened that haunted you? Being psychic?
Old 20-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrising
Love and light
xx

So very sorry for your loss phoenix. ..
Old 20-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious-one

Actually as a medium I learned through the help of my guide that when one leaves the physical body and is conscious of this, they must face themselves and find out who they truly are before they can go up in vibration. This is the "transitional"period. When one is lost or confused sometimes a medium who knows how things work can only help by telling the person that they have to face who they truly are. Once they do start facing themselves by themselves and cannot go further, they then get help from family who are guides or spirit guides who'are not family. Between, this is the same thing when in the physical body, when we face who we truly are we go higher in vibration which eventually leads to enlightenment and a "light"body, which further leads to ascension of the physical body without actually dying because of the highest level of consciousness. 3D is an illusion in other words and what people refer to the "light"means truth.
Old 20-04-2016, 09:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Smile My medium wife

Lynn, my wife is also 'gifted" and has facilitated quite a lot of contacts between the "living" and the "dead" (who are not dead at all!).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
So many times as a Medium I am asked if a loved one has made it over to the other side or to the Light. The process usually is a smooth transfer of energy a release from the physical body to the energy body and over. This is not always the case though and there are many different reasons this can happen. This is where one's like me a Medium can step in and help. We sense the energy of the non living on many vibrations. For me at times I can have the come to me and sit with me like a living person would and have a chat like I would with anyone living.
LOL, that's how my wife sometimes does it or allows it. She uses automatic drawing to help the process of reading others.

Quote:
When we have the body stop working (die) our Spirit that essence of whom we are in life leaves the body as energy, it usually makes a smooth passage over to the other side. You have usually had the time to process your going to leave the physical realms. In some cases you miss that "Light" crossing as your death has been sudden and unexpected, example a car crash, or you feel that you need to complete something or you have been murdered and want to share information. You fear "pergetory" and you do not cross over as you fear punishment (no such place) I feel. So you become what is often called "Earth Bound" this is what I call a "Ghost" . This is where Mediums do the work of clearing and crossings.
I am not psychic or a medium but i had at least one direct experience with our brother in law who finally died of cancer but was still right there in his bedroom shortly after passing. It's a long story but I wrote it all out over here if I may post the link: http://afterlifeforums.com/entry.php?243-They-don-t-die

Quote:
What happens in a normal passing is that your met by family and friends or someone to help with that transition place. You might come right back in after passing with a message (though this is rare ) or you might be over there for a few months before a Medium can reach you. It all dependent on the level of your energy as it takes a two way connection to bring someone in. It takes a lot of energy for a Medium to bring in someone.

My wife doesn't do very many readings any more due to low energy.

Quote:
I came into this life "Light Switch On" meaning that it all came in with me in abilities and I had to learn what it all meant. I can see the dead as clearly at times as I do the living. In this I feel what they felt in life at times. So not something I would wish for others to have. Yet is is me and I embrace me.

Lynn
My wife has also often regretted being "gifted" as she can be bombarded by unwanted stuff. I have only personally witnessed or communicated with the "dead" a few times but no like a real psychic can. I undoubtedly proved to me that we do not die and that things are really wonderful over there.
Glad you wrote this, Lynn,
:) jim
Old 20-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Actually as a medium I learned through the help of my guide that when one leaves the physical body and is conscious of this, they must face themselves and find out who they truly are before they can go up in vibration. This is the "transitional"period. When one is lost or confused sometimes a medium who knows how things work can only help by telling the person that they have to face who they truly are. Once they do start facing themselves by themselves and cannot go further, they then get help from family who are guides or spirit guides who'are not family. Between, this is the same thing when in the physical body, when we face who we truly are we go higher in vibration which eventually leads to enlightenment and a "light"body, which further leads to ascension of the physical body without actually dying because of the highest level of consciousness. 3D is an illusion in other words and what people refer to the "light"means truth.

Thank you! You made a light bulb come on and explode