Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-06-2013, 11:20 PM
oldsouller

Color Spinning Pyramids of Light

I was wondering if any of you have experienced anything similar?I have been doing some research of my own into this as I've seen them on numerous occasions but I havn't yet found anything solid and I'm finding it very hard to get the solid answers I'm after.

I have seen them a couple of times, they kind of unfold into reality. They are always crystal like and they reflect and absorb colours like a prism. They spin, and when they spin they hum. They tend to pop up out of nowhere and disappear into nowhere. They remind me a bit of a hologram because when they appear they are clear and you can see right through them into whatever's going on behind them. Its a bit like looking into a warped glass. Whatever image you see through them is distorted. They come and they go. And they always just hover at about head height and spin and hum. The faster they go the more colours they acquire.

I was wondering if anybody had experienced anything similar? I wasn't sure which thread to put his under as I'm not sure just what 'it' is. But I'm sure looking foward to everybody's input!

Thanks in advance :)
Old 21-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Experiencer

Are you talking about a merkaba?
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 22-06-2013, 12:43 AM
oldsouller

Actually Amy that was my next question because after that things started progressing to what I later came to realise was a Merkaba from researching what I'd experienced. So one thing led to the other, but the spinning pyramids aren't the Merkaba if that makes sense, they just were precursors to it?I'm probably not explaining this very well.
Old 22-06-2013, 01:05 AM
Experiencer

Well I've never experienced it. I just know about it. So maybe someone who has experienced it will know more. I just thought I'd tell you the name in case you didn't know and wanted to read about it or something. It's supposed to help with interdimensional travel? I think.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 22-06-2013, 01:20 AM
oldsouller

Thank you Amy your words are confirmation to me. Its just so frustrating when you experience something but you don't know or even have a point of reference for what that something is. I've found so far that one of the aspects of my experience was Merkaba which is fascinating enough as to be honest it was something I originally knew very little about. The spinning pyramids of light fascinate me but again I really don't have a point of reference for them and I've tried, researching online, I trawled the local library and asked around but its not something people have experience of.
Old 22-06-2013, 02:08 AM
Experiencer

Here are some videos about the merkaba. She goes down lots of rabbit holes but she does touch on the subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLtwZYJR4fk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QQJ5QKY6ug (She's trying to explain how to visualize the merkaba whenever you want to in order to use it for astral travel).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybYCXY8viVA (start at 10:50)

She can be a little confusing and she can also cover 20 things in one video, but she's interesting to listen to. This is just for extra information since you said you didn't find much.. But use the merkaba according to your intuition.
Old 22-06-2013, 02:33 AM
oldsouller

Smile

Thank you
Old 22-06-2013, 03:16 AM
Cosmical

I advise you to look into Drunvalo Melchizedek & his book 'The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life'. He speaks about Mer Ka Ba's. You can also see videos on youtube and other things.

There are even workshops created by him that show you how to activate your lightbody / Mer Ka Ba.
Old 22-06-2013, 05:14 AM
oldsouller

Smile

Thank you Cosmical. Prior to my experience Drunvalo's book was the only book I had ever read that even remotely touched on the Merkaba, but it wasn't a concept I ever really looked too deeply into!Maybe I shall revisit them as I did find his work on sacred geometry and the flower of life fascinating.
Old 22-06-2013, 05:46 AM
Master
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkabah