Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Thanks, Sparrow. It's great to hear from you again. Your advice is helpful to me. Could you please speak more about these "exit points"?
Salutations of light, through love.

Thank you for your patience. I respond in admiration for your inquisitive questioning mind.

It matters not what reality you perceive yourself to be experiencing as a being, all realities are constructs of consciousness, and thus must be the product of your grandest imagination. If you imagine yourself to be restricted or trapped within any reality, it is only because you have been led to believe such boundaries exist, thus, you choose to imagine them as being real (real-ity). The reason that you believe such boundaries or impossibilities exist is due to the way in which your human mind has been conditioned to interpret information in a very fear-based and inferior based way of processing. This processing has been spoon fed to you from physical birth, and you have adopted mental, emotional and conditional frameworks that consistently and concisely limit who you truly are in your magnificence. You have been led to believe you can actually be harmed. You have been led to believe others can have power over you. You have been led to believe you can be trapped, lost and separated from your divine beautiful eternal spirit. Such notions are only experienced as real-ity because the mechanics of consciousness permit all things to exist, regardless of the way in which you apply your ethics or principles of perception.

The moment you recognise yourself identifying your immediate experience as being one of negativity, whether it be feeling trapped, defeated or threatened, it is for you to recognise this as purely one side of a multi-faceted coin. Recognise and acknowledge this is merely one vantage point in which you are interpreting the information of this circumstance, and empathize with yourself in understanding it was a part of your human mental conditioning, and does not have to represent the wisdom and perception of your inner-spirit-identity. Choose to think differently.
An exit point exists where new thought exists. That is to say, the moment you have a new thought about something in your immediate experience, that experience shall alter in response to the way in which you interact with it. You can literally think yourself out of any situation you do not wish to be apart of.
The external reality you perceive to experience through your physical construct, the body, is a mirror for what is taking place within you. The likeness and keys to awaken you to this fact is presented to you through the language of sacred geometry, which has been programmed into every physical organism. The immediate galaxy which humanity perceives to be so large and complex is a magnified mirror of biospheric life forms which animate all biological life on planet Earth. The same orbital, gravitational, vibrational and oscillatory phenomenon witnessed in space is merely what is taking place inside the human body and much, much deeper. Where man prides their persistence to discover life on other planets, they still remain ignorant to the vastly intellectual life which exists deep within their own genetic structure. Such beings of superior origin can be discovered through the language of sacred geometry, consciousness technology and the language of love. These languages, these sacred multi-dimensional technologies can be used as keys to open many doors. Study their nature and their mechanics, how they work, and you will be able to manifest your own exit points at any place and any time.
All things are a door. All you need is the right key.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 28-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
A picture somewhat to the likeness of how reality can often be seen, when not in physical body, though without the shadow.
With love always, Amethyst, and in all ways.
-Sparrow

Old 28-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Guide
Sparrow,

My dear friend. I was missing you, thanks for coming.

My love for him grows stronger every day. More and more since his departure, if it is possible.

I am still deeply in love with him, as he physically was here, but in all his ages at the same time: him being a kid, him being a teen, him being a young man as he was when we met, him being an older, ill, but the most loving man of the last years. All such love for the many hims at the same time...and that extreme love permeates all my life and deeply nests in my heart. I can even feel it physically.

I am in peace. I learned to neutralise any sad thought that could bring back many hard situations of the recent past. I am involved in wonderful things related to service.

Please help me understand why such amazing situation happens.

Much love,

TISS
Old 28-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dear Sparrow,

Wonderful to speak to you again ! Good news to hear I need have no worries about the silver cord detaching while I astral travel. Who knows where I would have drifted off to ? Sometimes I think it is merely the fear of the unknown and the darkness, which causes such worries, in this and other situations.

Continuing on ( no edits this reply , how about that, lol ! ) with your second reply about time ~
Very interesting how time is perceived differently, here and there. And so it seems that believing in thoughts of " I have heard this or that " can sometimes just lead to more confusion.
As if one is not easily enough confused at times I will just keep trying to say " hello " and when the timing is right, I will receive an answer and go from there.

Sparrow, I do appreciate how you put things in perspective, from a different angle, to help lessen the confusion that I find myself in.

In appreciation of your blessed prayers of love & peace
I wish the same for you

with love,
Dream Angel xx
Good day to you sweet soul,

People often seem confused as to why there are such discrepancies with information between different sources channelled from those in spirit. It is because spirit operate and interact with humanity from many different origins within the spirit world, and each being interprets information unique to them as they are used to it, and present it in a way which they can relate to, or you can relate to. Just as each being will experience the passage of time differently in spirit, they will speak of their experiences differently, or things they know to be true in different ways depending on how they themselves have interpreted information in the spirit world.

I do trust you will continue and persist in your Self-discovery Dream Angel, and treat it like a playful game that it is. Leave no room for doubt, just a little room for the occasional chocolate cake or cookie.

-Sparrow

Old 28-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow, your advice below has been making a big difference for me lately! It helps me get out of "ruts" where I feel "stuck" in negativity. Thankfully, this doesn't happen to me that much anymore, anyway, but your tip "The moment you imagine yourself to be stuck anywhere, think differently, feel intuitively, know instinctually," is making a big difference too.

I was wondering, would you be comfortable sharing the name by which you know yourself? I recall you saying somewhere that it wouldn't have much meaning to us as we have not experienced the realities to which it refers. But I just want to feel that kind of connection with you. (Now that I've said that, I suppose we can have the connection without the name, if you so choose!) I'm not even sure if there is a pronunciation of your spirit's name, however, out of sheer curiosity, wonder, and brother-hood....

Love, Justin
Welcome words friend, and welcome to the joy that your life can be, should you but open your eyes to see!

The name you seek is contained within one of my images I have previously presented and posted in the Sanctuary of the Sparrow. Though it is a name I do not openly share to everyone. Those of pure heart will come to know of it.
-Sparrow

Old 28-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Sparrow,

My dear friend. I was missing you, thanks for coming.

My love for him grows stronger every day. More and more since his departure, if it is possible.

I am still deeply in love with him, as he physically was here, but in all his ages at the same time: him being a kid, him being a teen, him being a young man as he was when we met, him being an older, ill, but the most loving man of the last years. All such love for the many hims at the same time...and that extreme love permeates all my life and deeply nests in my heart. I can even feel it physically.

I am in peace. I learned to neutralise any sad thought that could bring back many hard situations of the recent past. I am involved in wonderful things related to service.

Please help me understand why such amazing situation happens.

Much love,

TISS
My friend.

The man you once knew is no more. Yet he is also, no less. He is simply….all. He is all that he was, all that he is, and all that he will ever be simultaneously into one being. He is both the child who was, the teenager he became, the man he had become and also the man he always aspired to be. It is this being who comes to you now, in your dreams, in your thoughts, and in your heart. It is this concoction of consciousness that forges the love that shall free you from your past, anchor you into the present and guide you intuitively into your future.

In peace.
-Sparrow

Old 28-01-2012, 01:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

Always a delightful surprise to see you here ! Excellent reply on the different sources relating in ways which make it easier for each of us to relate .

Each day is an opportunity for Self discovery and new adventures , some days are almost overwhelmingly so , which is a good reason to be a playful spirit who, on occassion, enjoys a bit of mischief . Keeps life interesting !

Always room for a cookie or a piece of chocolate cake, are you inviting me to tea ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Guide
Thank so much for your words, I appreciate them very much.

Receive all my blessings,

TISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
My friend.

The man you once knew is no more. Yet he is also, no less. He is simply….all. He is all that he was, all that he is, and all that he will ever be simultaneously into one being. He is both the child who was, the teenager he became, the man he had become and also the man he always aspired to be. It is this being who comes to you now, in your dreams, in your thoughts, and in your heart. It is this concoction of consciousness that forges the love that shall free you from your past, anchor you into the present and guide you intuitively into your future.

In peace.
-Sparrow
Old 28-01-2012, 02:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Sparrow,

Very interesting post on " exit points " in response to Justin's question. I always enjoy reading all your responses as there have been some very interesting questions asked .

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-01-2012, 02:36 AM
Guide

Your caring nature is also admired. I am happy we are friends~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Salutations of light, through love.

Thank you for your patience. I respond in admiration for your inquisitive questioning mind.
-Sparrow