Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seperate_Reality
I have a few favorite sayings...There are those who know and those who only assume that they know...There is more to life than meets the eye. What I know is what I know...As far as nitpicking my wording, well, I will let that speak for itself....
Am I to interpret that this favourite saying of yours ‘There are those who know and those who only assume that they know’ applies to me? Is this perhaps an intent to discretely place condescendence? To disempower Sparrow because he does not follow your belief? Perhaps if you are more specific and direct I could interpret its correct use.

“What I know is what I know”

Or by your own words, there are those who know and those who only assume that they know.

“As far as nitpicking my wording, well, I will let that speak for itself.…”

Well, why do we not simply let your own words speak for themselves? For is it not true that spoken words are embodiments of your own truth? To understand ‘your’ truth accurately and intimately do we not need to observe your use of words? Words are reflections of your thought processes. In reflection of your own quote above, if you are one who claims to ‘know’ rather than assume to know, then you would not need to ‘believe’, you would not state something occurs ‘somehow’, and you would not be as uncertain to say something is ‘probably’ so.

My words are not applied to condescend, but to explain my original perspective to which you appear not to have understood. Would it not be more efficient and practical to understand my perspective before trying to correct it?

Your companion of consciousness
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 27-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Guide
Please let me break into your dialog to bring to your consideration a simple idea.

The environment where we are communicating our thoughts and feelings, the Spiritual Forums, requires of us a big accuracy concerning the wording we employ, otherwise we run the risk to generate unfruitful misunderstandings.

Looking from outside, dear Seperate, nobody tried to "nitpick your wording". You do not need to feel threatened or to defend of anything, because nobody has attacked you. When one feels threatened may become unnecessarily impolite. In this sense, what is the use of writing: "There are those who know and those who only assume that they know..."?

We have all our right to share or not to share different views posted here. Please take into account that diversity of views is one of the big assets of this forum, and therefore it should be definitely cared and promoted.

If we all were located in the same physical room, able to smile and looking into our respective eyes, much of the wording would not be necessary at all, as many ideas would be immediately understood with much less, because they would be reinforced with our good attitude. But it is not the case, so let's be as accurate as possible to communicate our views, and as open as possible to take advantage of a healthy dissent.

Am I requesting too much?

Love and light,
TISS
Old 27-08-2011, 02:36 AM
Seperate_Reality

In all due respect, I do not wish to communicate further on this here thread.
I do so hope my "wording" is appropriate, so anyone reading this understands what I just wrote.
Old 30-08-2011, 01:28 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
With love and light, and with utter delight.

I would have this question broken down into smaller fragments of understanding, in order that you may address what you currently believe in order to form such a question.

Your question denotes that each soul having a physical experience must manufacture some form of mission in order to move into this frequency. This would be inaccurate from our perspective, the Asceleottyi.

Such a suggestion not only presumes your spirit thinks and behaves like a human persona, in that it feels the need to prearrange and chart everything out, but it also presumes failure is then a possibility for the spirit when the human persona does not fulfil this so-called mission. The spirit fails in nothing. That is a Truth. For if the spirit can fail, so too can prime creator.

Human beings like to manufacture themselves a sense of mission because it raises their Self-worth and motivates them to aspire higher than where they presently are. Unfortunately, when the human persona feels they have gone astray from their mission they suffer the consequences of the duality of their own creation. It can be seen then, from one point of view, that such a belief can have both positive momentum and negative momentum.

The application of any such mission also tends to be a means to justify your purpose as a being, and your presence upon the earth. It allows your mind to rationalize your contribution to the larger canvas of life. This mentality is a means for which your human persona can create for itself certain values. These values are used as instruments with which you seek to experience your highest and greatest idea about yourself. Though is the case, you do not have to create a mission for yourself to experience your most magnificent embodiment of that which you are. You have simply to acknowledge the tools in your current possession, as you become aware of them, and implement them to express anything you so choose, in any way, shape or form, for as long as it serves your desire to do so. If this expression is in alignment with that which is True, for You, then you shall experience love and joy forevermore in all you do.

Embody that which is True for You. That is your mission. That is your purpose.
No other can tell you what is True for You, you simply have to choose it for yourself, and that which you choose shall always, in all ways, be that which you experience - now.

Your learning is never over. Your learning is never complete. For as long as there is something to choose, there is something to learn.

Your companion of consciousness
-Sparrow

Dear companion of consciousness,

Thanks for your message, it does not surprise me at all. It is entirely coherent with the Tree's message and the concept of everpresent, but the fog of my former misconception has made you change the focus of your response.

I have been all my life result-oriented and I was successful on it. You propose something more "vector-like", I mean, a vector always bonded to the everpresent which defines the magnitude and sense of your intent.

I am comfortable with such idea, even though it represents a drastic change in my mindset. Mmy question pointed, however, to those advanced beings who decide to come back to the spirit realm without committing suicide.

Could you expand a little bit more on it?

Love and light,

TISS
Old 30-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Hez0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

It is never an easy task to make a decision to end the suffering of a beloved pet. With illnesses and physical problems like these, the animal itself is actually quite aware of what is happening. Animals have a great Self awareness and connection to the functionality of the body. Often it will know what the problem is and will know exactly what to do to mend itself or ease its own suffering. This is why you will often see animals simply laying down in some corner doing nothing.

Hola Sparrow.

I know you posted this bit ages ago but Im just reading it :)

Funny you say that, my beloved cat vincent who past just over 3 years ago, before his passing he was very ill.

We went on holiday, and the very same day we took him to the vet :( We had to put him down. But it was all very strange it was as if he knew we were coming home and waited for us.

I gave him cuddles and told him he would be okay.
This cat was my best friend and helped me through rough times as a child :)

When we took him to the vet, they had to inject him 3 or 4 times because he just wouldnt let go. I kept telling him it was okay, he didnt have to stay for me he could pass on and he went.

I still have his ashes to this day.

It was just so surreal how he knew.

Just thought Id share it :)

Old 30-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dear companion of consciousness,

Thanks for your message, it does not surprise me at all. It is entirely coherent with the Tree's message and the concept of everpresent, but the fog of my former misconception has made you change the focus of your response.

I have been all my life result-oriented and I was successful on it. You propose something more "vector-like", I mean, a vector always bonded to the everpresent which defines the magnitude and sense of your intent.

I am comfortable with such idea, even though it represents a drastic change in my mindset. Mmy question pointed, however, to those advanced beings who decide to come back to the spirit realm without committing suicide.

Could you expand a little bit more on it?

Love and light,

TISS
Well first, let us address what you deem to be an ‘advanced being’. Who and how would you define a being to be advanced?

If perhaps you choose to refer to those who perform some practice akin to the mahasamadhi, or who are said to attain enlightenment through the aspirations towards the rainbow body, then I would comment that such activities do not make one more advanced than another. Should it be that some idolized guru in some distant land is able to transmute the cellular body to a pure light body, it is not to say their spirit is any more advanced than anyone else’s. For what they can do, so too can you, if you so choose. Should it be their belief that in performing this apparent miraculous and profoundly spiritual feat results in the discontinuation of the so-called cycle of rebirth, then good luck to them. It is notable to observe that many other beings in the cosmos can adeptly perform similar feats, and yet demonstrate very little in the way of human spiritual values or loving intentions. This ability has more to do with understanding thought and the science of its capacity, rather than actual spiritual attainment, for the spirit is already ‘enlightened’. It is simply that there are those who wish to experience a type of en-lighten-ment whilst within a carbon form.

Everyone has the capacity to detach from their physical counterpart and return to the spirit world at any time, much like your dream states. This is done by detaching the etheric cord from the solar plexus. Though this is so, the intent to do this must come from one of love. For if it is not done in love and in the highest honour and respect, you invite the susceptibility of other energies and entities taking advantage of your unwanted human body. One must also remember that your spirit, which is your True Self, does not actually enter physical time and space, so you are not so much returning home, but withdrawing your conscious awareness from its carbon container.

It is possible for some to synchronize the carbon container on a cellular level to transmute its elemental properties to pure light, at the time of conscious withdrawal. This light, which animated the elements that comprised the carbon form then return to their source. In such instance the carbon form bypasses the linear deterioration to their elemental state.

On the reverse end, as it were, those who are already, in a manner of speaking dead, can perform a similar feat by animating elemental prana of the cellular memory of an individual or object, essentially reanimating the carbon form in physical state temporarily. This is a difficult and energy-demanding action which is often associated with the shining ones.

-Sparrow

Old 31-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Ascender

Sparrow, what you have said has intrigued me and I would like to know exactly what the human body is capable of doing?

Can we levitate, fly, teleport, etc? I remember reading of some group of peoples living in the Himalayas (or wherever it was) who were of some 500 years old and could perform such feats, as well as walking on water, through fire... some other stuff, I can't really remember on the top of my head, but yeah. Is it all possible?
Old 31-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hez0405
Hola Sparrow.

I know you posted this bit ages ago but Im just reading it :)

Funny you say that, my beloved cat vincent who past just over 3 years ago, before his passing he was very ill.

We went on holiday, and the very same day we took him to the vet :( We had to put him down. But it was all very strange it was as if he knew we were coming home and waited for us.

I gave him cuddles and told him he would be okay.
This cat was my best friend and helped me through rough times as a child :)

When we took him to the vet, they had to inject him 3 or 4 times because he just wouldnt let go. I kept telling him it was okay, he didnt have to stay for me he could pass on and he went.

I still have his ashes to this day.

It was just so surreal how he knew.

Just thought Id share it :)

Thank you kindly, Heather,

You have such sentimental value attached to this dear one, which resonates through your words.
It always warms my heart whenever someone recalls the bond between two broadly different species.

I wish you well upon your continued path of Self-awareness, Hezzie, and that you embrace your empathic nature without sacrificing your innocent heart.

-Sparrow

Old 31-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
Sparrow, what you have said has intrigued me and I would like to know exactly what the human body is capable of doing?

Can we levitate, fly, teleport, etc? I remember reading of some group of peoples living in the Himalayas (or wherever it was) who were of some 500 years old and could perform such feats, as well as walking on water, through fire... some other stuff, I can't really remember on the top of my head, but yeah. Is it all possible?
These feats you emphasize are potentially possible to a certain degree, but only through understanding energy mechanics and TIT (Thought Interfaced Technology)/Consciousness technology.

A simple example of this energy mechanics, which is extremely easy to perform, is the demonstration of weightlessness.
This is where a person sits upon a chair who is going to be lifted by four individuals, simply by using two fingers each. The person sitting upon the chair, who can be of any weight whatsoever sits with his or her back vertically upright, with their feet touching the ground.
The four participants form a circle around the sitter and close their hands together to form a prayer like posture, with both their index fingers extended and touching one another. Together the four participants attempt to lift the individual using only their extended index fingers. This will typically result in an unsuccessful lift of the sitter.
What they are then to do is each of the four participants of the circle take turns placing an open palm downward faced hand above the sitters head. Starting from a couple of inches from the sitters head, and subsequently every two inches thereafter another places their hand, untouching, above the next, until all participants have both their hands in a pillar type position above the sitters head. The participants then remain with their hands in this position for approximately 20-30 seconds.
Immediately after a 20-30 second count all four participants press their hands together, as in prayer, and extend their two index fingers out. The two participants either side of the sitters legs slide their index fingers under the closest thigh of where they stand, whilst the two either side of the sitters arms do the same with their extended index fingers under the armpit. They then immediately lift the sitter together. What they will find is that the sitter appears almost completely weightless regardless of their actual mass weight, and is lifted with ease regardless of the strength of the four participants.

This simple exercise is perfectly safe to perform and should give sceptics of energy mechanics a run for their money, so to speak. The only word of caution is that the participants doing the lifting should not underestimate the energy mechanics, for they will end up tossing the sitter into the ceiling.

This example was simply a bit of practical fun for anyone who wishes to experience the sensation of being levitated.

You have mentioned levitation in your question. I can confirm that levitation has been attempted and performed successfully by various individuals who have accessed their spiritual gifts. This does not mean to say they were particularly spiritual, but that they understood their own energy mechanics, thought capacity and truly believed in what they were doing.

Human flight is much more difficult and I do not foresee it as something humankind will achieve any time soon. This is not to say it is impossible, but that it has taken a great deal of energy simply to levitate or walk on water successfully.

Teleportation is also extremely difficult to perform if you are wanting to relocate every atom from one place to another. Though again not impossible, humanity have yet to synchronise their biological form with interfaced thought.

It should be emphasized that the ability to perform such feats by no means indicates a physical being is more spiritually advanced than someone else. Again I reiterate, it is a matter of energy mechanics, not spiritual superiority.

-Sparrow

Old 01-09-2011, 02:17 AM
Ascender

I understand and completely agree. A person adept at what they can do, be it through levitation or some other strange physical phenomena, is no different than the one who brews coffee or conducts an orchestra. They are proficient at what they do on an earthly level; this isn't a reflection of their spiritual maturity.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my query.

Adios.