Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 09-02-2018, 02:26 AM
Pathfinder

Im new to this

Hi All

I am very new to this telepathy. I recently just started having a mental ( as I call it) conversation with a person I haven't seen or heard from in about a year. Ive had it go on what seems like all day long. The conversation seem so real to me anyways. I can actually visualize this person and even catch myself making expressions the same as this person does.

A few days ago I kept asking the person to make contact with me via text message or a phone call and they never did. I even stated what to say and I had a mental picture of the text and watched them type it out and hit send.

Anyways I never got a text but funny thing is my wife did from that person. It was just a text that stated miss yall and been thinking about yall and love ya'll. How can I get them to send me a message ? I visualized them sending me a message that just says "can we talk ? " We were very close and used to talk every day either by calling or texting, then life got in the way. I really treasured the friendship.

How can I be assured that my conversation I am having every day is legit and not just in my head ? I am so new to all this and lately my power supply has been well charged. Has anyone ever had someone confirm to them the conversations they were having via telepathy ??

Thanks
mb
Old 09-02-2018, 03:29 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I sent you a message! It has a telephone exercise which works, I've tried it as a kid and started building up to getting some results but I stopped from fear. I will try again :)

If you ever want to practice telepathy, let me know :) I also have a Skype group where we sometimes practice telepathy.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mb867

How can I be assured that my conversation I am having every day is legit and not just in my head ? I am so new to all this and lately my power supply has been well charged. Has anyone ever had someone confirm to them the conversations they were having via telepathy ??

Thanks
mb

Hello,

I find that many telepathic conversations you can have with a person will not be the kind that they are conscious of. I classify those as telepathy with a person's subconscious. They are real. More so to you than to them however.

I have had telepathy verified in my life. So have others. The conscious to conscious kind of telepathy requires both are able to trust their imaginary conversations enough to admit to them.

Now if you were to text this person and admit to having telepathic conversations with them, what do you think would happen?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Pathfinder

Hoppy7 thanks for the message and I responded to it.

@John32241 I've thought about it. In my mind that person would probably tell me they have no idea what I'm talking about. lol

I have had some experience with someone years ago and knew what they were doing and feeling. I even knew when they were sick. I could even taste the medicines they were being given. Everything I saw, heard, felt or tasted was confirmed. I guess I am one of those with little faith. I always proof of what I think is happening. So much to learn !!!
Old 09-02-2018, 04:50 PM
Master
iv had a few telprtin dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔