Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Past Life Information

Can anyone recommend any good websites, books, etc on learning about past lives? All of my life (I’m 48) I have always felt that I lived a long time ago somewhere near the ocean. I have always loved loved anything to do with the beach, ocean, seashells, anything nautical. I’ve felt many times I either lived in a fishing village or on an island somewhere. I’m also drawn to anything pertaining to the Orient, though not as strongly as the beach/ocean. Many times I dream of the beach and I can hear waves perfectly in my dreams. I have my cottage decorated in nautical themes and I live about a half hour from the beach and go often. Actually there is a small fishing beach about 10 minutes from me but it’s the Bay, not the Ocean, and I go there a lot when I want to just walk and meditate.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Master
me 2 luv sea i no iv had a 1 on it titic i dowen i tell pepel thy thng im nuts thy do but 1 or 2 belve me thy do
i oftn thng now pass livs can evct way be behav 2 day we d

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middleagedseeker
Can anyone recommend any good websites, books, etc on learning about past lives? ...
You could check "reincarnationforum".
Old 16-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middleagedseeker
Can anyone recommend any good websites, books, etc on learning about past lives? All of my life (I’m 48) I have always felt that I lived a long time ago somewhere near the ocean. I have always loved loved anything to do with the beach, ocean, seashells, anything nautical. I’ve felt many times I either lived in a fishing village or on an island somewhere. I’m also drawn to anything pertaining to the Orient, though not as strongly as the beach/ocean. Many times I dream of the beach and I can hear waves perfectly in my dreams. I have my cottage decorated in nautical themes and I live about a half hour from the beach and go often. Actually there is a small fishing beach about 10 minutes from me but it’s the Bay, not the Ocean, and I go there a lot when I want to just walk and meditate.

Hi Middleagedseeker and welcome to the forum. I have always liked Brian L. Weiss, MD. Two CDs in particular are "Regression Through the Mirrors of Time" and "Spiritual Progress Through Regression." Hope these help.

Old 16-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Master

Yes, you can go through the works of Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Michael Newton, Dr. Ian Stevenson.

Dr. Brian Weiss's books have a lot of information regarding reincarnation and past life insights.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 17-11-2017, 04:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for responding, all. I’m going to look into this.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree Dr. Brian Weiss would be my number one recommendation, many lives, many masters is a good. Definitely worth the read!
Sylvia Browne has some good ones as starters but not everything is completely accurate.
Old 24-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Deactivated Account
I can recommend "Pandora's Box: How I discovered my past lives and the keys to do it yourself" by Ana Maria del Rio.
Old 24-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
I can recommend "Pandora's Box: How I discovered my past lives and the keys to do it yourself" by Ana Maria del Rio.
Would you please expand on your recommendation? There are so many books, and so little time. So, before committing to reading it, I wonder what made you recommend it. Thanks.
Old 25-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Deactivated Account
You are right of course, inavalan.
I find it hard to put into words what I want to say lately. Either I have been busy or too tired to think clearly.

I will try to say more about "Pandora's Box".

The author is sharing personal experiences as well as experiences of people she met online (with their permission, of course), including different methods to uncover memories (as not everything works for everyone).
The book is giving a good overview for "beginners", and people who already got past life memories with what method ever might find that they are not alone with certain problems and feelings that might come with past life memories.
There also are chapters about researching past lives and very special issues. Like how to handle the feelings of guilt that come with memories of having been a SS Officer (as an example) or all the negative feelings that might come with remembering being a slave, holocaust victim or otherwise having been abused.
The author never claims to know the one and only truth, she tells the reader to make up their own might and think for themselves.

Oh, Dr. Brian Weiss is mentioned... also some forums about reincarnation (one of which currently is unavailable, unfortunately.