Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Experiencer

What makes a runner realize that your their twin flame?

When does the runner realize this and what makes him realize this? what also makes him run? is denial part of this? denial meaning he denies the love, or the connection is that common?
Old 29-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Deactivated Account
They know it all along. At least did. They just aren't ready to admit it yet, or maybe they feel it but aren't comfortable defining it with same words you use.
Old 29-10-2013, 08:21 PM
amissaanima

Exactly ^^^^^^. Then they/we, will sometimes evolve spiritually and heal from the past and find peace in this.
Old 30-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Ascender
TF's share a higher self so if one knows about the "connection"(not necessarily the TF concept), the other one does aswell. They'll know it at soul level even if it's deep within their sub conscious. Personally, I told mines about the concept because I was hoping she would tell me I'm crazy and that I needed to move on which she didn't. I wanted so desperately to hear something that would help me move on. I wanted to hear she didn't feel anything for me. I felt it would give me closure. But instead her response at 3am via text was: "why (my name), why is everything like this?". We haven't spoken in over a year and I haven't seen her in about 3 but I know she knows. As far as I'm concerned I've done all I could do, so the only option left for me was to walk away from her.
Old 30-10-2013, 01:34 AM
MGazonda

Yeah, I agree with the others.

Their soul knows, but it can take a while to integrate that knowing into the physical reality.

Also, even with the "knowing", the physical reunion is unlikely (can't?) happen until both are truly ready for it. Both sides need to learn what they need to learn first so that the reunion can be harmonious.
Old 30-10-2013, 01:39 PM
chaser2013

Agree with all that has been said. Just like to add that when human emotions are involved it can cause much confusion. The runner has all the feelings and is following them until the human minds takes over. They ask what are they doing? I have never acted this way. Everything is moving way to fast. You get the picture. Once they let go of human learned thoughts and behaviors and quit fighting the soul connection. Then and only then can the two be reunited for eternity.
Old 30-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Nada

Maybe 'runners' are actually more intuned with their souls and are more spiritually aware.
They may know that they lives have other lessons.
They may already acknowledge and accept the unconditional love and eternal bond between souls.
But they may also recognize that their other halves need to go through more lessons too.
Hence the reasons why they keep away and/or do not express their feeling on the surface and/or pretend to be indifferent about the connection.
Old 31-10-2013, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Maybe 'runners' are actually more intuned with their souls and are more spiritually aware.
They may know that they lives have other lessons.
They may already acknowledge and accept the unconditional love and eternal bond between souls.
But they may also recognize that their other halves need to go through more lessons too.
Hence the reasons why they keep away and/or do not express their feeling on the surface and/or pretend to be indifferent about the connection.

I'm starting to do this, I don't want to but I believe it to be necessary. He knows how much I love him and I will always let him know, but I must detach a little from our physical relationship to let him evolve on his own. We acknowledge our spiritual relationship as twins and I know we will be together one day, but what we both need from life right now individually is at polar opposites. When our cycle meets half way.. Look out Universe!
Old 31-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
I'm starting to do this, I don't want to but I believe it to be necessary. He knows how much I love him and I will always let him know, but I must detach a little from our physical relationship to let him evolve on his own. We acknowledge our spiritual relationship as twins and I know we will be together one day, but what we both need from life right now individually is at polar opposites. When our cycle meets half way.. Look out Universe!

vis, i am pretty much in the same place. i will let him figure it on his own, im done trying, making him recognize, admit who am i to him. but i have a feeling he will one day.
Old 31-10-2013, 07:02 AM
MadamStar

Hey Memo, you know... it took me awhile to realize this, but the runner is also ourselves. I never realized how much the TF experience was truly about myself. Others on this forum had told me.. oh just you wait, this is really about you. But, of course--I didn't believe them. These were the worst type of comments in my eyes at the time. As time passed, it became quite clear.. yes! you are right. It is about me.

These things we see as the reason for the other 'running' are often things that need clearing in our own lives. I think in time it will settle for you in just this way. It seems, we cannot attract our TF back into our lives until we have confronted all the issues that we must deal with inside ourselves. To confront self and accept the connection as an extension of the unconditional love we must feel for TF, no matter the circumstances. And, unconditional means even if that person decides to turn away--or run. I am still working toward this... In my experience, it's a painful process and a long road ahead :) But, it cannot be escaped.. even if the runner may try. Although we may doubt, they always know it, too. I hope you find this useful.

Wishing you the best!