Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Ascender
Dear Sparrow.

Are there trains (for transportation of spirits) in the afterlife? I ask this because during meditations and astral travel, I've come upon trains. The passangers look like humans, animals, balls of light and other pretty bizarre creatures. I've boarded the small one seater trains and gone through villages and countrysides. Other trains look like normal big trains although these are meant only for the deceased to travel on.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Seeker

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your kindness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

This really depends on what you would define as a habitat.

I would define a habitat as an open space or a bounded area occupied by a community of living beings for the long term.

Quote:

Many extraterrestrials exist in smaller pockets away from their main homeland due to the work that they are entrusted to do in different regions of the galaxy. It is similar to the way human beings set up camps in such places like Antarctica to study and engage various agendas.

Presently the nearest habitat is on Earth itself. There are clusters of communities under the ocean, under various mountainous regions and generally in pockets where human civilisation is absent or far away. There are also life on planets in your solar system, albeit occupying another vibrational frequency for the most part. Though evidence of other cosmic civilisations can still be found locally on moons and within detritus in the present solar system. These are generally abandoned structures. Distance is not necessarily a blanket issue with some species as they can visit you freely regardless of where else they are in the galaxy. Though generally most species still face the challenges of travelling from one point in the universe to the other with any adequate speed. The universe is still expanding at an unimaginable pace in all directions.

Let's assume that I can travel at the speed of light or even faster, and that I have no interest in meeting up with living beings on Earth. I also do not wish to look at abandoned structures in the solar system and can only see things on a similar/same vibrational frequency. How far would I have to travel (in terms of light years?) in order to meet or interact with the nearest main homeland of any group (or groups) of extraterrestrials, based on the above assumptions?

Looking forward to your reply with much eagerness,
a1candidate
Old 10-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Burntfruit

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow:

The Native Americans used to smoke the pipe of peace. In India religious festivals often have smoky atmospheres. Is smoking spiritual and not as evil as we believe in the West?

Many thanks for your help.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Originally posted by Sparrow
Quote:
Dear faithy,

We thank you for sharing your story with us.

The importance of the symbolism of the Celtic cross is really to do with you empowering yourself and granting yourself authority over your own energy space. You can invoke equally effective experiences using symbolisms of a much more personal nature, such as photographs of positive memories or gifts from loved ones. The power within the experience comes not from the object but the meaning it holds for the individual and the energy placed into it, as is the same for those working with crystals.

With your interaction with fear, remember it is not some affliction you must tear from your soul and something that you must recoil from. It is not fear itself which malevolent entities use against you, it is your relationship to fear and your response to it. Embrace fear with courage of character, through wisdom that you are the creator of your own experience of reality; you are your own authority on how you wish to define your own relationships with your thoughts, feelings and responses to them.

Thank you Sparrow, (Embrace fear with courage of character) its working :)
Old 12-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Dear Rakoontay,

Welcome to spiritual forums and thank you for extending your invitation of guidance to the community.

-Sparrow

Thank you for the kind welcome. I am learning a lot here, and I enjoy reading other's interpretations and knowledge of the life between lives.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
thank you Sparrow

My inquiry was to check whether my own caution, nay skepticism, is warranted in this matter. Experience has taught me that deceivers are ever ready to take advantage of and fool seekers who are incautious and over trusting. My concerns about this method of communication are several and I am neither attracted by such experimentation nor persuaded about results claimed. I find the idea that a spiritual telephone is well advanced to be unduly optimistic but I was hoping my doubts might be unfounded. From what you've told us it seems doubt is warranted.

Thank you again for telling what you know and cautioning anyone tempted to try such ventures.
Dear Leadville,

Your scepticism and caution is warranted in as much as believing such devices in their present form can connect you to trustworthy light beings who you would most benefit from contacting. Typically these devices attract energies and entities who are already within the proximity of the physical location where the device is set up. As soon as those energies and entities become aware there is a conduit of communication available other mischievous presences will be attracted almost immediately. Thereon, you will not be able to adeptly discern which presence is benevolent and which is malevolent.

I am not of the opinion that the human race will never be able to connect with light beings and loved ones using technological advances, as I am aware experiments are ongoing with the scientific community of the spirit world. A great deal of energy is actually required to facilitate this sort of communication and requires quite a number of beings working together with different apparatus to even have the slightest success.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-07-2016, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
Dear Sparrow.

Are there trains (for transportation of spirits) in the afterlife? I ask this because during meditations and astral travel, I've come upon trains. The passangers look like humans, animals, balls of light and other pretty bizarre creatures. I've boarded the small one seater trains and gone through villages and countrysides. Other trains look like normal big trains although these are meant only for the deceased to travel on.

Dear Howla Dark,

It is my pleasure to speak with you.

To highlight an essential point in terms of travel in the Ultraverse, you are to understand that consciousness travels at the speed of thought. This is to say, to travel from one point of your awareness to another point of awareness requires only a thought to achieve. For example, the moment you think about being in the presence of a loved one your consciousness is immediately aware of being in their presence. Your awareness has thusly expanded to incorporate this other being, but you could call it a change of location in human understanding. Yet you could also remain aware of where you just were and still are, simultaneously, since bilocation is an inherent leisure of the spirit. In this explanation know then that other forms of artificial travel are not fundamentally required.

However, just as there are in physical state those who delight in the invention and creation of mechanisms and architectural achievements, this passion is escalated much further in the spirit realms to encompass all sorts of devices, mechanisms and foundations. Everything there is in physical state there are duplicates in the spirit world, only its mechanical/functional parts more technologically advanced. Yes, mechanical applications and technologies are used in the spirit world, but much more environmentally friendly and robust. Things are also not confined to remain in a singular form and have the capacity to change size, shape, colour and so on depending on who or what interacts with it.

Transportation modules can also be used to transport beings through unknown territory or through specific realities alien to their particular vibrational state. The vehicle then may also act as an enclosure to maintain their present state of consciousness through a terrain not compatible to them.

-Sparrow

Old 12-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your kindness.

I would define a habitat as an open space or a bounded area occupied by a community of living beings for the long term.

Dear a1candidate,

In that case the closest habitat is on Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Let's assume that I can travel at the speed of light or even faster, and that I have no interest in meeting up with living beings on Earth. I also do not wish to look at abandoned structures in the solar system and can only see things on a similar/same vibrational frequency. How far would I have to travel (in terms of light years?) in order to meet or interact with the nearest main homeland of any group (or groups) of extraterrestrials, based on the above assumptions?

Approximately eight light years, with increased habitat pockets from between twenty and fifty light years, presuming that you are trying to single out bipedal hominoid intelligences.

-Sparrow

Old 12-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow:

The Native Americans used to smoke the pipe of peace. In India religious festivals often have smoky atmospheres. Is smoking spiritual and not as evil as we believe in the West?

Many thanks for your help.
Dear Burntfruit,

Hello from Sparrow and the Asceleottyi.

This is a question of intent. Whether a thing can be considered spiritual in nature is identified upon the intention behind the activity taking place. The Indian tribes of the Americas practiced the use of the ceremonial pipe through the production of Kinnikinnick and Nicotiana Rustica. The smoke produced from its use was a fundamental part of a symbolic ritual to gain an audience or approval from the spirit, and to embody an atmosphere of solidarity, sacredness and significance. The smoke was often used in a ceremonial way to elevate intent to the heavens and ancestors, and to embody the spirit into their own body through immersion of the smoke. It could hardly be said that the same intent is applied to the use of nicotine obsessively smoked by much of the west. It can also be said that the ingredients used are much different. As well perhaps, you refer to other substances smoked through deliberate means to invoke explorative altered states. Again, it is really a question of intent and of the ingredients being used and their potential side effects. I am aware of the entheogenic use of substances such as cannabis used in some cultures, and I am also aware of the remedial possibilities contained within the plant. I do not however endorse the irresponsible use of any substance taken in ignorance.

-Sparrow

Old 12-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Originally posted by Sparrow

Thank you Sparrow, (Embrace fear with courage of character) its working :)
Dear faithy,

Yes of course, and has worked for many centuries for many individuals.
I am pleased you have found this approach effective in your case.

-Sparrow