Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
I have been told that I judge myself harshly. I have seen people commit wrongs but feel shameless about it.

How does that change ever, as it is their Spirit which is guiding them even today e.g. those who feel blameless in all areas

Namaste and thank you again, I hope you will forgive my interference in this discussion.

Dear Floatsy,

One of your biggest misdirected energy focuses in physical life is self-judgement and guilt. Guilt, while it has its uses, is a very destructive energy which seeds deeply into the soul. Instead allow yourself the love, compassion and freedom to make mistakes; to be imperfect; to do bad things which later illuminate who you truly desire to be. You are a child of the universe, allow yourself to be one.

While it is true that the sprit is the ultimate guiding force behind all living beings, this is not to say that the physical receptive organism is willing to receive (or act upon) that guidance. Despite popular belief, the spirit does not have all power and influence over physical life events. If a human being is choosing to ignore what they feel in their heart for what they think is a more beneficial and advantageous solution, then the spirit driving them will simply be muted and go unheard.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

My own limited and perhaps inept experience is that it is people who are out for themselves that do the best in this world. Those with heart, or care, are not the survivors or winners of society.

Is it really because people do nothing, or because the tide of human behavior and selfishness (mine included) is too strong?

I do not mean to challenge, but to explore this aspect further.

Namaste.
Dear Floatsy,

Do not discount your own experience to identify truth.
Indeed, it is the view of those watching humanity that those who are, as you say, out for themselves, are the ones who thrive at the expense of those who would be exploited. Yet we observe this is not so much to be blamed on any specific individual, but on how society has been constructed to function this way. There exists compassion within this understanding, for even those who prosper through exploitation, they are victims themselves. Look then not to place blame upon the driver of circumstance, but instead the vehicle through which such circumstance is being driven.

Quote:
Is it really because people do nothing, or because the tide of human behavior and selfishness (mine included) is too strong?

One is a symptom of the other my friend. An individual may fail to act and do nothing, thus allowing malevolent nature to thrive, because they behave in a manner which is selfish or they feel it is not their responsibility to do something. The most frequent thought pattern relayed to me is ‘someone else will take care of it’.

Within awareness comes responsibility.

-Sparrow

Old 20-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Thank you for your response. I do not want to influence them too much - will this not be asking them to believe in/hold on/create something at a time of passing? Is it not more prudent to let go at that point?

Namaste.

Spirit Guide Sparrow, if death is not something to be feared, why is suicide not a viable option for those of us who start to feel life is hard?

Thank you and many blessings.

f.
Dear Floatsy,

You are not influencing them to adopt values or beliefs which originate from an external source, such as yourself, but what you will want is to illuminate specific values and comforting canvases they already posses within themselves to then create a sense of assurity and empowerment.

Simply put, you are supporting them to identify what they value most as a being, and then assuring them those values and comforts will continue to exist for them in the afterlife.

In the question of taking ones own physical life, I shall always speak from the vantage point of the soul and as a spokesperson for those who have chosen this course of action in the past. I have no personal predisposition since I believe all beings are free to choose how they meet life’s challenges. However, the best answer would always come from those who have experienced this course of direction for they would be able to impart valuable insight. I have to say, from my associations with those who have taken their lives this way each soul deals with the situation differently. Overall as a majority, I have identified that most souls are regretful in passing this way during their life review. This is not because they chose an easy way out of their most difficult challenges but because of the after effects of their actions which in turn impact the lives of those they left behind in a negative way. In studying the Akashic records they come to realise just how much influence their small roles had on the life path and choices of others around them. They also, through their access to other information, and through observing others still upon the Earth, they are burdened to watch friends and family struggle and suffer within their own challenges and no longer able to intervene. They were no longer able to hold that hand in comfort; say a few comforting words; provide moral support or lend their own strength of character. It is also not uncommon for those same beings to then have to watch their friends and loved ones take their own lives and not be able to physically be there to provide comfort or guidance. So in a sense, in taking ones own physical life, you are giving up a great privilege and opportunity to be of service to others lives in such a direct way that so many billions of others in spirit do not have the opportunity to do. If a human being wishes to cast this rare opportunity to accomplish what billions of spirit observers are unable to do, then that is a choice they must be prepared to live with in the ether world thereafter. This is not a moral question or judgment, but a consideration of a broader picture which is to be considered. It is much more difficult to be of service to those of physical state from the ether world.

-Sparrow

Old 20-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
hello sparrow,
It is so wonderful to read your words again......in a time when i need reminding of certain things your words always bring wisdom and comfort and at times a little nervous anxiety...hehe, ......thank you as always ....blessings to you.
Dear Dragonfly1,

It is wonderful for me to be able to visit here and share a few words from time to time that you and others may find some illumination within their lives. Even the most loving beings, the most advanced minds and the most caring souls need support along their journey, and should never feel too proud to ask for guidance themselves.

Why would you hold this nervous anxiety, my friend?

-Sparrow

Old 20-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Floatsy,

One of your biggest misdirected energy focuses in physical life is self-judgement and guilt. Guilt, while it has its uses, is a very destructive energy which seeds deeply into the soul. Instead allow yourself the love, compassion and freedom to make mistakes; to be imperfect; to do bad things which later illuminate who you truly desire to be. You are a child of the universe, allow yourself to be one.

Thank you for your responses, Spirit Guide Sparrow!

How do you know what my energy focuses are? Is it from my writings here?

Spirit Guide Sparrow, how do I learn to do what you suggest? If I really allow myself to choose what I want to do, I fear that I would lose my livelihood, and money, and .. I am afraid to live a life without material comfort and well-being; a home and house. Many years ago, I said that money didn't matter to me, that I didn't mind being poor, being junior...and years later, I am definitely behind - junior where I have the talents to be so much more etc. I am afraid of that course, so perhaps it is fear that is one of my greatest energy focuses...just writing that..

How do I be a child of the Universe, dear Spirit Guide Sparrow? It's not possible in this world of construction and process. It's not possible, as far as I can see.

Quote:

While it is true that the sprit is the ultimate guiding force behind all living beings, this is not to say that the physical receptive organism is willing to receive (or act upon) that guidance. Despite popular belief, the spirit does not have all power and influence over physical life events. If a human being is choosing to ignore what they feel in their heart for what they think is a more beneficial and advantageous solution, then the spirit driving them will simply be muted and go unheard.

-Sparrow

I see, and if after death, will it be their Spirit that sees and hears? I wonder, for people of malevolence, what type of justice is there when they get away with a lot in this world and then upon passing, all they feel and experience is the compassion and all encompassing love of what is possible. I am not suggesting retribution, of course, but I feel for justice...and I think it is unfair that those who harm in the strongest degrees should feel nothing of that pain in their lives. Yesterday, I read an article about war crimes, and .. sadness and anger are my reaction.

Namaste.
Old 20-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Yet we observe this is not so much to be blamed on any specific individual, but on how society has been constructed to function this way.

I have seen a few "societies" and "constructs"...to my mind, it is people that constructed it this way. It is the force of the majority that accepts this way or that. It is often if not always as far as I have seen (in a commercial environment) always driven by self-benefit. Each rung of the ladder acts for their own self-benefit and uses the power/influence of the constructed system to influence others. Again, each layer cares most about their survival and self-interest. There are outliers, but most people have "smartened" up enough to know not to challenge the status quo or to speak out of line.

But fundamentally, the people at the top have the most influence.

And it is not to blame any particular individual because what I have also witnessed is that many people woud act the same way if they obtained that position.

I have also seen that humans, even if things are "good", are predisposed to create nastiness and conflict and complaint. I do not excuse mysef from this pool but I am suggesting that even in times of plenty and peace, humans create systems and methods to exploit and cause inequalities, take advantage of the Earth/others.

What hope is there in a world like this, Spirit Guide Sparrow? And what is there to take responsibility for in a world like this?

I have seen 'spiritual' societies which are not really any better but with people with cloaks claiming spiritual mastery - when those underlying elements are the same: ego, greed, fear.

Quote:
There exists compassion within this understanding, for even those who prosper through exploitation, they are victims themselves. Look then not to place blame upon the driver of circumstance, but instead the vehicle through which such circumstance is being driven.

I have heard this view before.

But here, I also see that the vehicle ARE the people. If the peoples' innate motivations and drivers changed within their souls, then perhaps things might change genuinely. Everything else is window dressing and artificial IMO. How does this not reside with us humans?

I would add that those whom might dominate society, or be leaders of government, businesses or religions, if their hearts are not pure they will never choose or favor or help those with pure hearts. Because most of this world is a stage of actors, and those with the smartest and sweetest words (no matter how untrue) are those whom win.

There is no stemming this tide because I fundamentally believe that humans are born this way, and it is only the smaller minority that don't live like this. Most such people will have turned away from society to a degree, serving in only small ways within what is possible.

Quote:

One is a symptom of the other my friend. An individual may fail to act and do nothing, thus allowing malevolent nature to thrive, because they behave in a manner which is selfish or they feel it is not their responsibility to do something. The most frequent thought pattern relayed to me is ‘someone else will take care of it’.

Within awareness comes responsibility.

-Sparrow

Three bows.
Old 20-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Dear Floatsy,

You are not influencing them to adopt values or beliefs which originate from an external source, such as yourself, but what you will want is to illuminate specific values and comforting canvases they already posses within themselves to then create a sense of assurity and empowerment.

Simply put, you are supporting them to identify what they value most as a being, and then assuring them those values and comforts will continue to exist for them in the afterlife.

Thank you...
I will try to relay this to those in their care now. Respect.

Quote:
This is not a moral question or judgment, but a consideration of a broader picture which is to be considered. It is much more difficult to be of service to those of physical state from the ether world.

-Sparrow

It makes sense to me. It is always the hold on me - to create such anguish for another. I had always thought that when there is no-one else whom relies on me or loves me, but unfortunately or fortunately I do not see that chain being broken.

And I always miss a party when I am not there ..

Spirit Guide Sparrow, since you are here and we are talking about the afterlife. Why was my family chosen for the entity attack a while back? And how could there be a trust or belief in spirit if this is the fate of those whom trust in it?

And another, for before or after life, do spirits choose their parents? Why can some people have children, and others do not? Is it a part of fate?

Namaste. Thank you very much for your time.
Old 20-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Master
Hello dear sparrow,

For a few years, something has left me curious. So id love to hear your thoughts on it.

Is there the option there for everyone passed over, to merge back in as one, with the energy, consciousness? or whatever term thats preferred. So to all intents and purposes there is no longer an individual identity, a bit like a raindrop falling back into the ocean, once it reaches it and disperses. i find it difficult to explain well what i mean, im hoping you will understand it anyway!

If you feel the answer to that is yes, the main crux of my question is, how then would you communicate with that particular 'raindrop' again?

Its workings im curious about, its like i understand something but i dont know what it is! lol

Thankyou for your time as always, appreciated.

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 21-09-2015, 05:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Dear A1candidate,

I have spoken previously upon this in the Common Questions About Life dialogue. I will of course briefly summarise and sweep the pertinent points to your door of deliberation.

Your dream state has variable functions and benefits, both for your human physical aspect as well as your spiritual and etheric aspects. Meaning, part of certain processes are for your spirit consciousness and have very little to do with human state and your human life, and other aspects are beneficial for your physical biological journey.

While submerged within this regenerative altered state your consciousness will remain very active. As the body redirects energy to cellular regeneration and other biochemical functions your consciousness will alter vibration and become receptive to a broader range of dimensional interfaces. At times these connective interfaces will register within your human brain stimulating parts of it including the secondary visual cortex/limbic system. Though your primary visual cortex processing becomes dormant your extrastriate system is actively stimulated processing internal visual imagery.
This imagery is the result of various information pathways and sensory processing mechanisms, both of an altered dimensional nature and of a biochemical physical nature.
What I mean by altered dimensional nature can be such things as interactivity with other entities or dimensions within your dream state, or connection with the collective human consciousness. What I mean by biochemical physical nature is that certain biological processes and sensory signals from your body also trigger visual imagery in your dream states. These can be such things as digestive processes, blockages or pain signals which are then visualized with your dream state as symbolic imagery, and at times what you call nightmares.

Nightmares can be a visual representation of specific pain symptoms, trauma or stress symptoms experienced in your waking (or sleep) state. They also function to play out imaginary scenarios to induce emotional responses in order to condition you to cope through traumatic encounters in your waking state. It can be seen as a survival mechanism in which your human aspect can both process through and prepare itself for past, present and future traumatic or emotional events. In the same manner your biology works to process and prepare itself for viral infection and infiltration, your dream state enables mental and emotional development and defence from your waking environment.

-Sparrow

I'm sorry I must have missed that dialogue; but I have now searched through the forum posts and discovered that you did in fact mention the visual cortex and its relation to dreams on at least a few occasions.

I hope you don't mind if I ask some related questions though: How would you define the extrastriate system in anatomical terms? We know, for example, that the primary visual cortex is located in the calcarine sulcus, but what about areas like V3, V4 and V5? How does the secondary visual cortex differ from the primary visual cortex and is the secondary visual cortex part of the extrastriate cortex too? What about the precuneus? Why does the brain have so many different areas for processing visual information and how do they work together?

If you don't feel comfortable answering these questions, I completely understand, but still, I would happy if you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks once again :)
A1candidate

(By the way, is the cerebellum also connected to the extrastriate system? )
Old 21-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Dragonfly1,

It is wonderful for me to be able to visit here and share a few words from time to time that you and others may find some illumination within their lives. Even the most loving beings, the most advanced minds and the most caring souls need support along their journey, and should never feel too proud to ask for guidance themselves.

Why would you hold this nervous anxiety, my friend?

-Sparrow
I haven't always been the nicest person sparrow, and i look back at my life with some regrets at the actions that ive taken, or the words ive spoken in anger, or gossip, and i am not proud of those times....and i sometimes wonder if my spirit will be able to take (be stong enough) the life overview when it comes.....i do pray that I will be forgiving of myself for some of my not so worthy moments....As I age, I now tend to reflect on life and see it in a different light than when i did when i was younger, growing and learning, both as a human being and spiritually.... I hope that my soul self will know that it was just an experience, and that i learned from my lesser moments, and grew mostly, with love and caring for others and myself....Im still human, and i still make mistakes......i guess i would rather be 'perfect'...but i know that is a big ask, from one who always slips back into old patterns now and again......