Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-03-2018, 03:05 AM
Guide

A map of planets across the sky

:)

I use to have some idea of what i seeing but now i have no idea what im looking at. So i was having a dream that took place at my parents house. I was going to take my sister somwwhere but she had some attitude. She had got her foot snared in a pallet and had glass in her toes.. After taking the glass out of her toes and and pulling her leg out she pretended it didn't happened or rather she forgot i helped her. I got really angry by the amount of frustration but i controlled it and realized that this seemed as if i was being made angry on purpose. So i juat decided to exit the coversation. Not quitw sure lol why a random pallet is there in thw backyard anyways.

After that i went towards the rear of the house and i had did a round house kick. I then decided to see how many times i could do it and didt it again. This time i was able to do 5 spins in a single jump to a tumble and i was back on my feet. Not sure why i wanted to do this or what that could of meant. It wasnt out of anger or anything but it was more fun.

As i looked up into thw sky i saw the planet saturn in the sky. If i was to measure it... It appeared to be as big as a golf ball from my view. As i looked at it closely, other planets that filled the sky appeared instantly. They were all equal distant across the sky and they were all sepia or thw color of brown paper. They werw all seperated by square bold lines and had the planets name under them. Id say there were hundreds or more as this map of planets filled the sky. I am not sure at all what this could of meant. It was definitely cool.

Also the dream before that i was in a store and in line to buy somwthing. As the thought of not having enough monwy came i realized that i am infinitely abundant. I was at the register and it seemed as if my wallet was falling a part just to add more fear. As i realized before i recoginze and accept complete abundance into my life amd handed her my card without care or worry amd the transaction went through. I didnt even look at the price of thw item i bought. This may seem like nothing to somw but for somwone who has always seemed to have money or lack of monwy problems being able to do this is an acomplishment.

I feel like i am being given a lot of final tests... But for wat? Am i ready?
The last dream was me amd 3 other people sitting down. One guy had a phone up and he was showing vidwos of when i was younger and unaware of my image. He was making fun of me. So i defended myself through insulting him and it got to the point that we were threatening to fight each other. Lol i had all ready made up my mind that i would not attack him but i i went along with it. Lol i started to tease and mock him by saying..... What are you going to do tough guy? Huh huh what are you going to do. I started to dance around as i did this and poked and prodded him lol. I had almost knocked down something on the table beside me and it almost fell. Lol i was like omg noo haha as i did not actually want to mess up his stuff.

Lol tak tsk andy Kaufman.... I ended up waking up after i caught his stuff from falling. I woke up lauging though lol but it was probally one of those things where im the only. One who thinks its funny.

I think this is showing a sign of progress but lately i have been kinda agitated. I think because i am ready to move on. Ready to make my own hours and to live differently.

Thanks for reading
Old 16-03-2018, 08:33 AM
Master
you're still working out some things, but you're nearly ready to move on.
everything has been "mapped out" for/by you now, as if it's written in the sky.
saturn, seen first, is the last addition you've made to your map... it symbolizes
a "changing of an old regime to a new one".
Saturn Symbol Meanings
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/satur...l-meaning.html

i have the sense that the wallet falling apart is saying that you're not needing
to worry over keeping or protecting money... you have the abundance you've
spoke of. (it's not an inducement to fear.)

the thing you're still working out is your reactions to others. getting it clear in
your head/heart that everyone is there to either help you, or for you to help
them is seeming to be the final hurdle you've set for yourself. where you'd
said "I got really angry by the amount of frustration"... that happened AFTER
you'd helped her, and apparently was a response to her 'ingratitude', or loss
of memory/appreciation. glass is typically see-through, so the troubles she'd
encountered may have been anticipated if she were more aware... but she'd
gotten stuck in the pallet (a form of bed), and was perhaps still in a 'sleeper'
frame of mind (not awakened to spirit light). helping her with her attitude
may be the task you're truly needed to provide for her(?).

"when i was younger and unaware" may well be a comical vision... i'm prone
to thinking that your associate would be laughing with you, if you've outgrown
your non-aware state of being. [have you? or are you still unnecessarily
defensive over things from the past?]

master your agitations, there's no one causing them but you...
then you'll be ready to follow whatever path it is you've mapped out.
Old 16-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

All planets have energy, most of them, you can connect with the healing energy on a distant level by focus and meditation. Through visualizing and focusing with this universal energy, you can send it to other people who are willing to receive it.

Saturn's energy actually works with the spiritual sense of self and the higher thoughts of positive work with spirit. If I work with healing energy to boost a link established from meditation, I know that a lot more spiritual activity is present because the energy opens the sense and allows more communication through on a universal level. Easily sent via positive intention.

Your dream however, shows that this is an old insight and parts of a vision. Sepia indicates the old and highlights the older energy that's around it. You are looking at the materialistic things that are necessary to learn in your human lifestyle/existence in the now. Wealth and abundance shows that this is concentrating on the more financial opportunities. The wallet falling apart shows that your fears are rooted in the fear of failing and falling apart on the emotional level. But this has happened before in your past, because you have realized in yourself and through transformation of thought, you accept that abundance comes in many ways particularly through the law of attraction and the secret the universal law, your trust has increased since then in humanity and has restored the faith in you when the transfer went through.

Its almost like you have paid the price in the past when the transfer didn't go through and the distrust was present around you, but as time moves on, you realize that this lesson is testing your energy levels and its almost like a trial and error with trust, learning who to trust, and who not to, etc.

The 3 is the figure for angel number, and a sign to look to healing for your answer, particularly to star healing and working with the planets, particularly saturn for self-healing. The phone video of your younger self/image shows its a self-awareness aspect of how far you've come as a person, the fact that he was laughing at you and you defending yourself shows you are a lot more confident now than what you would have been in your younger self and you have learned to face the problem dead on, so that the conflict would diffuse, afterwards, if it ever came about.

You made the decision to not attack him which would prove to you that you have good intentions, by taunting him and encouraging him, shows that your actions have almost prompted him to react... tis all about learning on your reactions as much as the other person's, it shows that you are steadily but surely progressing but the agitation is there because you are in a limbo between the past & present and are waiting for the changes to happen so you can move on in general.

Peace!
Old 16-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Guide

Thank you guys! My heart sees this as clear and true. Yeah this seems like I am almost ready to move on but I just need to clear some more stuff. I look at the agitations as things I need to clear from my past that are still hindering me. A couple weeks ago I was speaking with a friend and we brought up the past and the emotions started to pour into my heart. I realized that I needed to let go of this. So when these things happen and I am angry or get frustrated I have to work with it until it is clear.

If I cannot shed this old skin the old skin will be with me rich or poor.

Yeah I think you were spot on about my sister and the glass... I remember thinking in the dream and criticizing her for actions and remembering of her rookiness in living.