Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Knower

What does it mean when different healers read you differently?

Below is a long rambly thing that I went into some detail on. If you don't want to read it, the main question is below the second hyphen line.

----------------------

I'm trying to pursue what is probably a fairly difficult entity extraction. And I start trying to do it on my own, but I gte very overwhelmed and stop because I have no idea what I'm doing and I simply don't feel strong enough to wrestle them out of my body. I can't do all directions at once. If I focus on one something grabs me from another. Things fly around me and distract me. And it is insanely hard to keep focus when your body is getting thrown all over the place, especially when you don't know what the hell you're doing.

So I've gone back to trying to find people to do it for me. Although the three most recent seem to all have had a different view of what was going on in my aura and chakras.

I saw a reiki practitioner, her teacher who is a psychic, and a shaman.

The last on I'm suspicious of honestly, because when she was done with her work, she addressed things I brought up from the past in terms of what happened then, rather than how it relates to my problems now. It felt like she was trying to focus on the most tangible aspects rather than address my current problems. And I feel like any guides she would have consulted would have known what specifically needed to be addressed unless they purposefully withheld info (which quite frankly screws with my morale so much I don't know why they would, I spent all of yesterday crying and yelling and stamping my feet in frustration over not being able to abandon everything because I am still stuck with this godawful mess that won't leave me alone).

But anyway, I've been told everything is aligned but my root, I've been told my throat chakra was really screwy because of my relationship with my father, and I've been told my throat and sacral chakras we're fully empty due to my previous drug use (by the one I am more suspicious of).

The middle one, the psychic, I have some faith in her abilities because I asked her to read my cat, and after the phone call I went into the room and my cat hissed at me, which she never ever does. This woman also said angels said I have to do this alone. Which infuriates me, but I was hopeful to at least get it further cooraborated by others.

The first women (and the second) I felt more clearly energy being applied to my body. She didn't respond very well to the vice like thing in my head, which to be fair, she said it was just energy and I dropped it and didn't speak up. It was a hard vice trying to stay as tight as possible. That is nothing I've ever experienced as energy. But I hoped she would know what she was doing and move through things properly. So my bad there.

The third one I felt something, but I was unable to tell whether it was her, or the entities screwing with me.

I mean I don't know...

Things the third one said, some of it made sense, but some of it also didn't, but we had run out of time and I decided not to bother with too many questions other than if it is normal for the energy body to relive the wounds and act exactly the same as the entities had (she claims even after removal clients feel bruising which makes hem think nothing was removed). Her answers where inconclusive.

Mm.... I don't know. I'm frankly confused as to why they aren't saying the same things now.

I mean I suppose it is frankly possibly my energy body changed through all these times, but my mental and emotional state has been the same throughout, and I would think there would be better overlap.

I don't know. A witch I have been seeing too actually hasn't seemed to help. Last I asked he simply said it takes time but I've felt nothing change. He used tarot. Said I needed a house and body exorcism. Then that something was in my home causing it. Then apparently when I burned a sigil like thing someone else had drawn, it was all okay.

I'm seeing another shaman, and then maybe one more reader. Hopefully from one of them I get some continuity if not answers or healings sigh.

------------------------------

But in the meantime, are there any reasons healers might come up with different readings that don't revolve around them being frauds or unskilled?
Old 15-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
Below is a long rambly thing that I went into some detail on. If you don't want to read it, the main question is below the second hyphen line.

----------------------

I'm trying to pursue what is probably a fairly difficult entity extraction. And I start trying to do it on my own, but I gte very overwhelmed and stop because I have no idea what I'm doing and I simply don't feel strong enough to wrestle them out of my body. I can't do all directions at once. If I focus on one something grabs me from another. Things fly around me and distract me. And it is insanely hard to keep focus when your body is getting thrown all over the place, especially when you don't know what the hell you're doing.

So I've gone back to trying to find people to do it for me. Although the three most recent seem to all have had a different view of what was going on in my aura and chakras.

The last on I'm suspicious of honestly, because when she was done with her work, she addressed things I brought up from the past in terms of what happened then, rather than how it relates to my problems now. It felt like she was trying to focus on the most tangible aspects rather than address my current problems. And I feel like any guides she would have consulted would have known what specifically needed to be addressed unless they purposefully withheld info (which quite frankly screws with my morale so much I don't know why they would, I spent all of yesterday crying and yelling and stamping my feet in frustration over not being able to abandon everything because I am still stuck with this godawful mess that won't leave me alone).

But anyway, I've been told everything is aligned but my root, I've been told my throat chakra was really screwy because of my relationship with my father, and I've been told my throat and sacral chakras we're fully empty due to my previous drug use (by the one I am more suspicious of).

The middle one, the psychic, I have some faith in her abilities because I asked her to read my cat, and after the phone call I went into the room and my cat hissed at me, which she never ever does. This woman also said angels said I have to do this alone. Which infuriates me, but I was hopeful to at least get it further cooraborated by others.

The first women (and the second) I felt more clearly energy being applied to my body. She didn't respond very well to the vice like thing in my head, which to be fair, she said it was just energy and I dropped it and didn't speak up. It was a hard vice trying to stay as tight as possible. That is nothing I've ever experienced as energy. But I hoped she would know what she was doing and move through things properly. So my bad there.

The third one I felt something, but I was unable to tell whether it was her, or the entities screwing with me.

I mean I don't know...

Things the third one said, some of it made sense, but some of it also didn't, but we had run out of time and I decided not to bother with too many questions other than if it is normal for the energy body to relive the wounds and act exactly the same as the entities had (she claims even after removal clients feel bruising which makes hem think nothing was removed). Her answers where inconclusive.

Mm.... I don't know. I'm frankly confused as to why they aren't saying the same things now.

I mean I suppose it is frankly possibly my energy body changed through all these times, but my mental and emotional state has been the same throughout, and I would think there would be better overlap.

I don't know. A witch I have been seeing too actually hasn't seemed to help. Last I asked he simply said it takes time but I've felt nothing change. He used tarot. Said I needed a house and body exorcism. Then that something was in my home causing it. Then apparently when I burned a sigil like thing someone else had drawn, it was all okay.

I'm seeing another shaman, and then maybe one more reader. Hopefully from one of them I get some continuity if not answers or healings sigh.

But in the meantime, are there any reasons healers might come up with different readings that don't revolve around them being frauds or unskilled?

Everyone works on a different level .

Everyone potentially has helpers / guides / angels that hold a different vibration .

What is reflected in that difference is what is seen differently ..

x daz x
Old 16-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

----------------------

I mean I don't know...

How on earth did you get into this, you can't "pick up" an "entity" unless somehow you invited one in. Possibly by messing with taro, spiritualism, one of those weegy (can't spell it) boards. etc.
All healers use different methods and unless one of them is named "Jesus" it is unlikely that you will get an instant result.
A friend I know actually did pick up an "entity". It was challenged by a competent spiritualist who told it to go. It did, after apologizing for the distress it had caused.
The spiritualist told my friend to imagine that he was closing doors in his mind and shutting down windows in his mind. The idea was to prevent him re admitting any other mischievous entity who might see him as a host. This works but you have to take control yourself.
You may be just stressed over something in you life that is surfacing and making you feel that some thing malicious has attached itself to you. You do have guides etc who should be protecting you, but you have to play your part and take control as well.
Think of it as if someone in the street said to you can I borrow your mind, you would say to them p*** off. If you feel that you have a intruder say the same to it. It has no actual authority over you. Only God has that authority.
Good luck.
Old 16-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Knower

Sigh..... Yes, I understand all that. But when I close my mind to the damn thing it moves my body. It is a troublesome and very frustrating conundrum.

This has been going on for years and I didn't have the sense to try and end it, nor the knowledge, until it got out of hand and had too much control over my body.

It started with my drug use. Maybe before that, but the drug use screwed up my defense systems.

There was a voice. Then body movement if I allowed it. Then feelings of things touching me. Then forced body movement occasionally. Then forced body movement if I dated relax at all.

I know damn well I got myself into this mess, and I know that taking action is helpful, but I feel as though I'm getting pummeled into a pulp while people shout on the sidelines to just stand up and punch the other person as blood runs down my face.

I've pushed. I've shoved. I've tried closing doors. Burning them out. Blasting them out. Siphoning them out.

I've all but lost faith in any guides bothering to help me when I got overwhelmed last time and just asked them to hold a freaking energy cyclone in place so I could patch up the damn hole left in what seemed like a newly empty space in my energy field.

There is only so much focus an unknowledgable unskilled person can have while their body is thrown around and things grab at them from all directions.

I need a healer or I need something that will drain these things energy.

Or I don't know. I hardly feel as though anyone "out there" is bothered to help so it seems I'm going to have to grapple with trying to ignore them somehow. Or maybe I'll be in a better mood in a few days and be able to try energy work myself again. More likely I'll probably be crawling back desperate and out of options and still hold back knowing I'm going to be left to push this boulder up the hill in my own.

Sigh. You probably mean well and I probably imagined a tone when I was reading.

I'm sorry if I'm being rude, I'm just tired of being told I have authority over my mind and body when nobody in their right mind would say that to a person who was randomly assaulted in the street. It is a battle. They don't have manners. They don't care about crossing boundaries. I don't have the muscle or skill. And being in the middle of the fight is not the time to be trying develop it.

I'm not Christian so Jesus isn't an option for me. I have no intention of converting either. Though I do find it odd that I hear stories of new agers who go back and are allowed to be plagued with demons for some time before they are helped. Even if I could sincerely convert, I wouldn't hold my hopes too high on that one either.

Otherwise I don't know. It hardly helps morale to not feel any result, if not a full extraction. And it definitely doesn't when people end up dancing around different ideas further complicating the matter.

I don't know. I'll go through these cycles until some light dawns and change happens or I break and resign myself to a life of misery. There's nothing much else to say.
Old 16-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Knower

I'm sorry, I forgot about Catholics and all the other variations of those two religions also use Jesus. I'm not sure which you are, but just didn't want to leave that out.

I know as well there are Christian witches and spiritualists who use Jesus, but due to the nature of my beliefs, or maybe more accurately my uncertainty, that is not an avenue I can go down right now. Though I am doubtful that is what you meant, because if it were, Jesus probably wouldn't be the main or sole go to avenue.

Anyway, that's all.
Old 16-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I'm sorry, I forgot about Catholics and all the other variations of those two religions also use Jesus. I'm not sure which you are, but just didn't want to leave that out.

I know as well there are Christian witches and spiritualists who use Jesus, but due to the nature of my beliefs, or maybe more accurately my uncertainty, that is not an avenue I can go down right now. Though I am doubtful that is what you meant, because if it were, Jesus probably wouldn't be the main or sole go to avenue.

Anyway, that's all.
I'll say one thing for you, you are an honest person, and that is priceless.
The friend that was bothered by the entity was not religious either, but had faith in the spiritual church. It was a "minister" from the church who took on the job of sorting it out. I was present, and this is how it went.
The "minister" asked my friend who the "entity" was. The entity told my friend to say to the minister that he was an "emissary" of God and had special work for my friend. The entity also said that God had told him to tell the minister that God was pleased with the "minister" and he was not to worry or get involved.
At this the "minister" accused the entity of being malicious and a liar and to leave my friend.
Well it was like the collapse of a pack of cards, the "entity" apologised said it meant no harm and that it was a female African warrior that had died in the bush. The entity left.
I asked the minister how he knew that the entity was false. He said that God never speaks through a third person he always "speak" to you direct. Nobody can come between you and God.
If you can find a "minister" who thinks like this then they may be able to help you.
Religion actually doesn't come into it.
I don't know how all the other "alternate" energy healers work so can't comment.
Best regards
Old 16-07-2017, 07:44 PM
Knower

Thank you.