Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-03-2018, 08:51 AM
Guide

Orange and green cat like creature

I dreamt that I crossed really wide roads in a kind of roundabout looking motorway scenario but there were no buildings around and everything was flat. As I was crossing I saw someone who I knew was trying to get to the same place as me and we walked together. I was telling them about a huge, huge wall that had, I think, collapsed and that I needed to investigate it when we got inside and I remember feeling excited to find out what had or was happening.

Then I felt like we were both inside but I don't know inside what! There were really small, tight corridors that were like steel and we were both playing with an orange and green cat and then we were in a bigger room knelt down with the cat sat in front of us in a bed/basket and I woke up saying 'what a beautiful colour you are!'

I sense the other person was a man, I didn't see him as such and it was no one I knew. The colouring of the cat was really unusual. The most striking thing was an orange stripe running vertically down from the bottom of its chin right down to the bottom of its neck and it reminded me of a gold zip. It's eyes were bright green.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator
So maybe a follow up to the previous dream. You are breaking down your walls. The parts of you that you have kept closed off for safety reasons. You are looking inside the defenses to see why they were built and it seems you may have been fed the idea that emotions can be catty. That catty behavior is not acceptable and so you disowned any you may have had. All emotional responses come from a place of self protection and as such should not be judged no matter how inappropriate we feel it may be. You are starting to heal how you see your human frailties and that is helping you to break down the walls you have built and open up to life more. It's a good dream indicating there is healing going on.
Old 14-03-2018, 12:31 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
So maybe a follow up to the previous dream. You are breaking down your walls. The parts of you that you have kept closed off for safety reasons. You are looking inside the defenses to see why they were built and it seems you may have been fed the idea that emotions can be catty. That catty behavior is not acceptable and so you disowned any you may have had. All emotional responses come from a place of self protection and as such should not be judged no matter how inappropriate we feel it may be. You are starting to heal how you see your human frailties and that is helping you to break down the walls you have built and open up to life more. It's a good dream indicating there is healing going on.

It's taking time but I've realised when I thought I really knew myself, I've hardly known myself at all. I'm starting to enjoy getting to know me!

Thank you Michelle11
Old 14-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
this dream means that there is an intersection like a roundabout, with plenty of space for people to avoid each other & travel on their own paths without ever coming into contact. But a wall has fallen down & that means an other worldly presence can come through into your side of life now & you can make contact.

Then you are shown yourself & another person playing with a strange other worldly cat with a zip pattern on its neck. That means the cat creature cannot speak but you will experience it coming from the spiritual side first of all.

The person with you is the one who will send it to interact with you. It's like you are the sphinx & will have a cat presence merged with you in one respect.

If you show absolute kindness & fearlessness towards the spiritual cat creature then the spiritual person who owns it will manifest in person. It is testing you with the cat first. So be very loving always. Never attack spiritual beings just because you don't understand them.

They alter size by passing through magnetic type metallic rings & so the cat can be tiny & then much bigger. So be aware of that & be ready to accept spiritual beings no matter how big or small they are.

So that is what your dream is all about. A wall has fallen down at the intersection between your world & the world of the spiritual beings with you & that means they are going to let you interact with their cat first, & watch to see if you freak out or not.

You will perhaps feel it walking over your body as you are falling to sleep. It is 100% harmless. None of the spiritual beings would ever harm you in all infinity,

It was a bit of an odd dream but it was a pleasant one. I found the cat fascinating and liked playing with it. It was beautiful.