Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 28-02-2013, 04:00 AM
cMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Here you are again, cMarie! For me the "thoughtforms" are different from the orbs. But I have noted that they move clockwise when the energy is moving out and counterclockwise if energy is moving in to me. There is a Universal spiritual "law" describing this--the name of which I forget. Since then I've been observing that it seems true for me.

Lora

P.S. I looked it up. It's called "torsion energy". It came up regarding this "device"--but the ideas were interesting to me. At the time I posted this:

"For instance, this captures "torsion energy"--which can be explained as a vortex with both a clockwise and counterclockwise spin. I had a dream about a vortex just recently (that I posted). I realized torsion energy is the basis of the Merkahbah, that form made of two oppositely spinning pyramids. Supposedly if you can get your own body energy to spin like that--simultaneously in different directions, you can time travel --with your body, not just consciousness. (I didn't get that far but it was kind of trippy to try it.)

The vortex idea made me realize that when I see what I call "thought forms" circling out of my third eye, they are going clockwise. And at that time I am either having too many thoughts, or there is too much energy in my head. I often see the too-much-energy clouds as red or orange (high energy). I don't recall ever seeing thing coming counterclockwise IN though.

All those Gridpower videos have so much information in them--just packed. Talking about the energy spirals out of pyramids, out of obelisks, domes. It makes me want to experiment with making them --like a mini pyramid with the right proportions. But I don't know if the obelisk goes inside or outside, but I have this small bronze one my parents got in Egypt when they were young. I've tried holding it before to see if I can get any psychometic stuff from it. But now I'd like to incorporate it for little mini-experiments on forms."

*I was referring to youtube videos on Gridpower, I think. I forget what they were really. Just a side, side-note!

Wow that is really interesting Lora! I think I am definitely going to check out some videos! I have never thought of working with my energy in such a way, time travel...well even if I don't travel I would like to try it, because the ability to use my energy is important to me. I think that this would be a good exercise to break past where I am now. I find it all so amazing, I never would have believed even five years ago that I could have any control over these energies, it is a wonderful thing! Even if I am a beginner yet!

The energy I see is not in the shape of orbs really, it is more like a 'cloud' which is the best description I can think of. They do not swirl, they simply travel outward growing as they do until they hit the wall(if my eyes are open) or disappear(if my eyes are closed). I got the idea of thought forms from reading a book by William Walker Atkinson, but I am not sure which one! He has a bunch of books and about 20 pseudonyms, and I read all of them a few years ago. I learned so much from him and still use that knowledge today, like using the energy for healing, changing the colors, sending them out. He covers a lot of ground in all areas of spirituality. And what was really cool is most of his books are free! or they were back then. lol.

Thanks for the inspiration Lora!

Chris
Old 28-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cMarie
Wow that is really interesting Lora! I think I am definitely going to check out some videos! I have never thought of working with my energy in such a way, time travel...well even if I don't travel I would like to try it, because the ability to use my energy is important to me. I think that this would be a good exercise to break past where I am now. I find it all so amazing, I never would have believed even five years ago that I could have any control over these energies, it is a wonderful thing! Even if I am a beginner yet!

The energy I see is not in the shape of orbs really, it is more like a 'cloud' which is the best description I can think of. They do not swirl, they simply travel outward growing as they do until they hit the wall(if my eyes are open) or disappear(if my eyes are closed). I got the idea of thought forms from reading a book by William Walker Atkinson, but I am not sure which one! He has a bunch of books and about 20 pseudonyms, and I read all of them a few years ago. I learned so much from him and still use that knowledge today, like using the energy for healing, changing the colors, sending them out. He covers a lot of ground in all areas of spirituality. And what was really cool is most of his books are free! or they were back then. lol.

Thanks for the inspiration Lora!

Chris

Chris--

I am really interested in energy in all it's forms and using it too. William Walker Atkinson is someone I must have missed. I was reading 85 books a year but sort of ran out of ones I was interested in reading lately. I'll check him out.

Yes, the spinning energy thing came from the Pleiades videos "Bringers of the Dawn" (and book but I sort of like the videos). They talk about learning to spin your energy in different ways like that. The first exercise is to hold up your thumb and imagine all your energy spinning around it. It makes you dizzy!

I know exactly what you mean about thoughforms and their shapes. And, perhaps mine are just getting bigger, but I do sense movement in a spiral kind of.

When you say they hit a "wall" when your eyes are open, what do you mean? I don't normally see the thoughtforms with my eyes open. Are you meditating or is this just during the day? I feel like my third eye opens and closes throughout the day as needed. But maybe I just haven't looked!

You're right about all these ideas. The further you go, the more difficult it becomes to explain/talk with those who aren't studying and learning. I was so dissapointed when my husband (SO) said he didn't even believe there were other energies in the body, like auras. I kind of thought that was a basic one that he might feel. But if you don't spend any time paying attention, then you wouldn't.

Five years ago I wouldn't have believed I was contemplating my alien background either! I'm not sure I wasn't just attracted to the Pleiadians because they look Scandinavian like most of my family. But that's not entirely true. I have gotten some really weird signs about Arcturians--like waking with a full schematic of the Arcturian star system in my mind. And at the time I had named a pair of raven that I see all the time Argus and Arcturus!

I'm not sure the Gridwork video I talked about would be real useful to everyone. It was describing making what they call a "device" for, basically, connecting to higher self/Source. It was a series of seashells with human hair stuck inside! It was bizarre. It was just that the guy who "invented" this also brought up these other ideas. For instance, did you know that the ratios of spirals in seashells are Golden Mean spirals? And that inside the shell, it amplifies the energy that enters the shell, to the highest where the animal itself lives. What a cool design.

But the "device" itself I began to feel was sort of silly. There are many other more productive ways for me to connect than stuffing a shell with hair! I did come to appreciate shells much more.

Talk about your hijacking of a thread! Sorry LatinxAssasin>

Lora

P.S. Holy Moly! William Walker Atkinson was one prolific guy!! Must have been 100 different books--but of course my paperbackswap book club didn't have any. Time to get a Kindle! I've been avoiding it but with books like this, it's the only way I'll find them.