Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-11-2012, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
I did use the words in this lifetime What happened between me and some of the ArchAngels during the middle ages (though our struggles go far further back) made me litterally drop of the grid so I could be left alone. This worked for three lifetimes where I got time and room to just evolve my spiritual being. I still ponder how they found me in the life I had in the 18th century. Maybe I got too relaxed and made a mistake. I pay for that in this lifetime with a curse that is intertwined with my physical body. But left alone I have been in this lifetime and have only fond memories of the time I have spend there.

All things you have no way of knowing as well. Honestly if you have any intent on trying to help me deal with this Neg I would like to hear of experiences you have had in "this lifetime" not your irrational pre-mature assumptions of what you had in "past lifetimes" because quite frankly you have no way of logically knowing and they aren't going to offer me any solutions to my problem. Sorry if I sound mean but it's the truth you speak about things you don't know as if they are the absolute truth constantly and quite frankly I find it to be dellusional. It's very possible you have had dealing with Arch-Angels and everything you claim, but you have no way of knowing for sure. When your mind shows you something you hold previous knowledge about that doesn't mean you lived it in a past-life necessarily. But to you obviously you instantly think it does.

If you wish to rant and rave about your "past-lives" there is a whole section of these forums where people who force themself to believe irrational things they have no way of knowing have dozens of threads. You guys can share your experiences and re-inforce all of your illogical assumptions. If you actually think you have anything that can help with the topic of this thread then please keep it to that. I don't need to hear about your "past-lives" because there is no evidence that it's true, there are no solid facts it ever happened, and it cannot help me in my situation what so ever. Playing with my imagination won't help in this situation, it's clear your greatest strength is your imagination without a doubt. But unfortunately me imagining I lived past-lives and dealt with Arch-Angels, Demi-Gods, and Gods will offer no solution to my dealing with this entity at all.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:46 AM.
Old 18-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Quagmire

I bring to you wisdom yet I cannot make you see it. You attack me for showing you things you asked for yourself (by trying to claim things about me) that is not very gracious of you is it. I had a dealing with an ArchAngel this June but I do not know what entity you are dealing with (made up or not). So giving you specific instructions on what to do is like giving adwise to someone about what kind of food to feed his animal without knowing what animal he has. Instead I give you wisdom you can try in order to get out of your struggles. Whether you will keep attacking me for trying to help you or actually try it out first is up to you.

Last edited by Quagmire : 18-11-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 19-11-2012, 04:48 AM
Master
Your "wisdom" though is not fact-based knowledge. It is the opinions and wants of a Human being on something they have no way or knowing. You believe you had a dealing with an Arch-Angel but you have no way of knowing, so your dealing offers no help to me what so ever. Otherwise I would be just as irrational believing things that I want to believe, even though the truth is I have no way of knowing it is what I want it to be. I have no doubt what so ever the entity I am dealing with is an entity, I can't make my bed physically shake unless I have telekentic powers that I am unaware of. The question is not whether I am dealing with an entity or not, it is the nature of the entity. I am sure whatever you were dealing with in your "Arch-Angel dealings" is an entity. I mean both of us run the risk of it being a mental construct, but more than likely in both cases it is an entity. But just like I have no way of knowing if the entity I am dealing with is good or bad, angel or demon, neither do you in any of your "dealings."

You just refuse to believe otherwise because in your mind you want to believe you had dealings with Arch-Angels. You cannot prove it to me or anyone else that you did, let alone yourself. And so you went to your soul-group with your experiences and let them tell you exactly what you so desperately wanted to hear and want to be true. But you are being decieved more than once it appears. Being decieved by the entity, and then by your soul-group. If you can't offer me any advice than please just post your presumptous "Arch-Angel dealings" on a section of the forums meant for it. There are sections of the forums all about dealing with "Angels" I am sure others with more biased opinions on the subject will be easier to brain-wash into believeing your experiences were anything more than an experience you have no way of knowing what happened.
Old 19-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Quagmire

There is a theory that says: that what we perceive of the world is a reflection of ourself. When seeing things about oneself then one can either deal with oneself or blame or attack others. Not only do you assume that I would assume something if I had an experience similar to yours. You also assume what I would assume though you know I have no negative perception of neither demi-gods nor demons. So looking at our other conversation: if you truly believed it was me you were describing would it not be more likely that you assumed I would assume it to be an ArchAngel as it is some of those that I have described myself having a bad relationship with So maybe revealed a lot about yourself you have. That is worth pondering about I do think.

The thing is that you are the one that has a problem and honestly I could care less if you are so stubborn that you refuse to listen to me. I have given you the wisdom of playing with your imagination and think outside the box in order to solve your problem. As far as I understand what you have done so far has not helped so what can you possible loose by taking a new approach I wonder. Im out.
Old 19-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator
Maybe it's not your fear they are interested in...maybe it's any energy -any normal, rational response to abuse of this sort would bring up some emotion, annoyance, frustration, dismay, even anger.
I'm not saying there's one thing at all wrong with righteous anger, applied correctly. Jesus Christ Himself used it! But I have a feeling this (these?) entities would just LOVE a burst of anger. It would make their day!
They are getting high on getting ANY emotion out of you, that any rational human being would be likely to give under the circumstances!
However, back to your position...how to completely get away from anything whatsoever that might interest these entities (or entity)

Two ideas spring to mind. One is becoming love so strongly that you are simply on another plane altogether...like you have shifted continent on them.
Just hold every single day -the energy of the deepest purest love you have ever known, until you vibrate with it more and more.... until it becomes you absolutely. This might take time to incubate until it is inviolable.
Obviously such a thing is in you, or you wouldn't have been able to visit high Astral realms, as you have done already.

Also obtaining assistance for space-clearings etc etc from anyone you would definitely trust and/or feel good about would help. Incorporating any powerful religious Spiritual symbols can be very helpful if you are so inclined. No harm in asking for assistance from anything available around in life which you feel might help.

Another might be to quit for a while. I know this is probably what you don't want to have to do. It would feel like running away? Or you might feel "What the heck? Why should I have to quit doing some skill which is my birthright for the sake of annoying entities?"
Well it's just re-grouping. And at the same time working on Spiritual matters in a completely different way...making a cocoon of your Soul, and when the time is right emerge from it changed in some way by inner alchemy, taken onto a whole different plane of Being.
That's what I did, and I am a different Being to what I used to be. In my case, it was a long time, but I probably didn't need to leave it so long. I just needed time out to incubate a different way within myself.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Master
So, AE... Has the pleasant astral visitor returned yet?

Xan

Old 20-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Your "wisdom" though is not fact-based knowledge.
His wisdom isn't "fact-based knowledge"?! What the hell is wrong with you, AE?Dude, if that's your meter stick for accepting advice, that it has to be FACT-BASED KNOWLEDGE, I have to question why you're even on this forum.

As far as I'm concerned, your "astral entities" could rip you a new one... cause, honestly, you need to learn some humbleness. Your attitude stinks, and THAT is the very source of why you're having problems.

One day, you'll pull your head outta your behind and realize this. Until then, enjoy your demons... they're right up your alley and EXACTLY what you not only need, but have asked for.
Old 20-11-2012, 05:33 AM
Master
Actually my attitude is very positive and wonderful, but since you don't know me I'll just take that attempt at an insult as an honest mistake. When I say fact-based knowledge I mean real experiences that aren't blown out of proportion and twisted and contorted into what he wants them to be. Listening to his exaggerated misinterpreted experiences offer me no solutions what so ever. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out.

Xanth you don't even believe in astral entities.. wait unless you were visited by an Angel then I'm sure you would go on and on about how it wasn't a mental construct. But the second someone mentions a negative form of energy you instantly assume it is a mental construct. It wouldn't be me who a "astral entity" would rip a new one, it would be you. Because you are incapable of even accepting the fact that they exist, unless they are something good that your brain can bare the thought of. Honestly if I wanted to read about misinterpreted stories that are completely blown out of proportion and twisted into what the writer wants them to be I would just read the Bible. Surely it would offer more help than his stories would even with that said.

I am looking for people who have had real life experiences similar to mine with entities and took the experience for what it was, nothing more nothing less. They didn't tailor it to make it look exactly how they wanted to believe. You might think that is what I have done Xanth, but you clearly have never had a real experience with an entity who constantly assaults you and appears to not have your best consideration in their heart. If you did I am sure your opinion would instantly change.

I was more than cordial with the fellow for days and he just wants to argue, get the last word in, and believe only what he wants to believe. A logical person is able to say that is a possibility, but in reality we have no way of truly knowing if that is what it seems to be. Like in my case, the second this entity tried to attack or scare me I didn't go and say "OMG I AM GETTING ATTACKED BY A DEMONNNNNN" which would be the equivalent of what he has done with every experience he spoken of. No, I let months and months pass and let the actions dictate what my reading of the entity is. I cannot say it's a demon, because I do not know. I simply call it a Neg because it's actions have clearly shown that it has not offered one positive experience to me, not one. Unless the experience I spoke about in the OP was the same entity, but since I don't jump to conclusions and know no one has anyway of knowing if it was the same entity or a totally different one I do not make any pre-mature assumptions. Otherwise I would as well be irrational, border-line dellusional.
Old 20-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator
Like Xan just mentioned....
I can't help thinking the solution might lie in that bright, helpful entity who held your arm and guided you...if you can locate him/her again. There was something quite beautiful going on there.
Old 21-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Master
Tobi hopefully you're right. Nothing new yet with that seems it was just a one night thing at this point. Been having a dream or two a night dealing with the entity but nothing too different worth noting at this point, if anything changes I'll let ya know.