Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Master
Interesting change in Lucid dreaming last night

So I am sure all of you are well aware of my on-going battle with a Neg or Negs in my lucid dreams and projections. For those of you who aren't basically everytime I turn a dream lucid with in seconds of doing so an entity will latch onto me and hold me down, it's all very innapropriate and they are no doubt doing it to make me feel uncomfortable and end the lucid dream - which I do. My projections go the same the second I get out of my body the entity grabs on and latches to me and holds me down so I cannot leave the RTZ. Sometimes I will fight with it and it has bitten me, it has clawed me, it touches me in areas I would rather not be touched by it's cold hands. To say the least it does whatever it can do to try and prevent me from lucid dreaming and projecting. Only twice have I been able to have a projection without it ruining it. Once I ripped it off and crossed the barrier inside of the black void into the planes, the entity disappeared. Another time I just managed to get out of my body really fast and I guess it either wasn't around or didn't catch me in time.

Well last night it was weird. I had one lucid dream that ended in the same manner with it latching onto me. But then later on I had a lucid dream that was... different. Everytime I turn a dream lucid I start flying which seems to be one of the ways the entity knows I turned the dream lucid. Sometimes I'll try and trick it and soon or later it figures out even though I'm not flying I am lucid dreaming. It definitely has some way of reading my thoughts, I have witnessed this both in the waking and sleeping state.

Well last night I turned the dream lucid and started flying. Something grabbed onto me but this grab was different. It was comforting it was holding onto my arm in the same way a lady friend would hold a mans arm when they were walking into a ball, or a restaraunt or something like that. I wasn't annoyed by it grabbing me, it was very comforting for some reason. I can't explain it but it was just so different. I was flying around in total blackness for at least 2-3 minutes and the entire time it just held onto me and I didn't mind it at all. When I woke up from the dream I actually wanted to go back to sleep and try and continue the dream. Unfortunately I was flying in blackness so I couldn't see who or what was holding onto me, but it just felt so different I can't explain it. Maybe me having Angelite in my pocket brought an Angel to me last night, I can't say for sure but it was an interesting turn in events.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Master
Good news, AE. Maybe a new trend?

Xan

Old 04-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Master
I hope so. It was a lot more pleasent than meetings with the other one. That's for sure. It was very comforting I felt like it was along for the ride. As soon as it started everything went black, I looked for it and I saw an energetic outline but nothing I could get a clear picture of. I guess I wasn't ready to see whatever it was.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator
Hey, that sounds like a protector. Up yours you negative S.O.B.! (I don't mean you, of course, AstralExplorer! LOL)
Old 07-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Master
Up yours you negative S.O.B.!

This is also negativity... like "Fighting for peace is like youknowwhating for virginity." Remember that?

Xan

Old 07-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Master
Fighting with a Neg is giving them exactly what they want unfortunately. I find myself in my dreams getting drawn into physical violence by the Neg constantly, unfortunately it's usually too late until I realize it and turn the dream lucid. It's always self-defense or defending something I believe in, but I guess I just have to learn how to let nature take it's course and not fight back at all.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:02 AM
Master

This may work. It will not do any harm. During the day and before you go to sleep keep saying to yourself I am going to be friendly with the negs. It will eventually get into your subconscious and the problem will go away.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Up yours you negative S.O.B.!

This is also negativity... like "Fighting for peace is like youknowwhating for virginity." Remember that?

Xan

Sorry....that was just my silly sense of humour at work. Meant in jest. Not meaning to be horrible.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Master
sorry... missed the joke...

I might add that 'fighting' with an open feeling of light has an entirely different effect than resisting, anger or stubbornness.

Xan

Old 07-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Super Moderator
Yes I know Xan. That's right.
What I said with my misplaced "humor" -that did sound negative and nasty. Childish sense of humor, not even any kind of joke....sorry guys.