Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 07-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Introverts cant stand sagaterians

not true for me. I'm a textbook introvert and I absolutely love Sags. I envy their energy and love being around it because I don't get to experience it just being with myself. it makes me feel more alive than I do otherwise. granted I wouldn't be able to be around it 24/7, but then I can't stand being around ANYBODY 24/7 lol.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Scorpio and aries are perfect frenemies.

I think you're right.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Master
I am a cusp born Cancer and I do exhibit Gemini traits as well as Cancer traits.
I think I get along with everyone, however, I do seem to attract certain sun signs to me all the time.
some of my best friends have been Scorpios, and I've had 2 long term mates - my first adult boyfriend and my husband, both Sagittarius, birthday within 2 days of each other (different years though, my first adult BF is 4 years older than DH, and 6 years older than me).

there are some signs I have little to no interaction with, and some I just seem to attract in groves - Scorpions, fellow Cancers, Pieces, Gemini & Taurus.

although my Sagittarius guys were both very dominant, we managed to make it work because I need someone to push me into life sometimes. both of them offered me that. My old BF and I did a lot of adventuring together, and my DH and I are more homebody, but we do share a lot of things that aren't as conventional as other couples. We do have a lot of commonalities even though we're supposed to clash (and we do at times). I balance it all out with my Scorpio friends and use my Gemini traits when they need to be called into play.
Old 13-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Master
If the question was posed as 'what sign do you have a problem with?' or it was answered that way, that would be fine.

It is good to look at the traits of the different signs and how the energy feels, and how it works. That is how you learn to understand astrology if that is what interests you.

If you have a true interest, then you would know that when you interact with someone, there is conflicting energy and there is harmonious energy, both. The sun is your essence and the team captain. All the players matter, but we can just look at sun signs and that is enough to disqualify someone as a partner perhaps. There is nothing wrong with them, they just don't work well with you.

There is nothing wrong with any sign. Every sign has positive and negative potentials, and discordance can bring out the worst in anybody. Who's fault is that? Who is bad? Who is obnoxious? Who is arrogant? Who is intolerant? Who is nasty?

I don't know, but on this forum I have always tried to be nice. If I had nothing nice to say, then I said nothing.

I have helped people in small ways and in big ways. I saw a couple names of people who I went out of my way to help and they were saying that Scorpios are basically awful people. Not only is that ignorant, it is hurtful.

I wasn't upset for me. I was upset that the first line was about hate.

I really hate the fire signs was statement number one.

There is nothing wrong with the fire signs, that is a personal problem. There is always a way to compensate. If you choose not to try then who's fault is that?

I have enough diversity in my chart that I can find a way to get along with anybody. I do have one problem sign. That is because my chart has a problem. I work on it all the time because I must balance that energy. That is an imbalance that affects me and nobody else cares, nor should they.

Others do seem to judge me by my sign. I don't know why. We are not bad, we are noble. There is the dirty work that someone has to do. It has to be a Scorpio. There are many people who have problems with dangerous energies. I can transform those energies and I do it all the time. It hurts me to do that, I sacrifice to do that. I don't always do it, but when there is a real need I will. It hurts and sometimes it costs me money. It works.

The person doesn't usually know, or they don't associate the improvement with what I did.

Then I hear comments like 'Scorpios are arrogant, venomous filth' (paraphrase, but that is what I hear) and it upsets me. It makes me want to not help. Scorpios are extremely sensitive in all ways.

I don't know why I do because people tend to not acknowledge a true answer and they dismiss it as a piece of fluff. On this very thread there was a commenter who I helped with a reading exchange. I did my part and I was absolutely right. It was dismissed, and the question was asked again because my answer wasn't deemed to be good enough, but I know when I am right. I never got my exchange unless this was it, that I suck because I have a Scorpio sun.

There was another person who I always am nice to, and I went out of my way to do some astrology for her on an occasion. I usually won't do that because this is a place where people often don't even acknowledge or say thank you for work that is done for free. I won't work for free unless there is a problem that needs to be addressed, and I choose what to look at and interpret.

I am an astrologer and I take astrology seriously. Most of you aren't and you don't take it seriously.

I see someone who is learning and doing well but her attitude shows a lack of empathy. We all have every sign within us. By rejecting a sign and hating it, we are hating part of ourselves. By making nasty comments in public aboout a particular sign is very immature if you expect to have clients who wish to gain understanding and not bigotry.

That is all I have to say. I have found this experience to be very unfriendly in general. I have tried to be nice throughout the forum but have had few positive experiences. I left for a while, and came back because someone needed help. That's done and so am I. At least for now.

You guys hurt my feelings. I did nothing to deserve it but be born in a month that you don't like. I don't like it when anybody is bullied. I can stick up for myself but my policy is to say nothing, as a rule.

For the record, in real life, I get along very well with people. That's good because if I do act out in some way I am forgiven because I am fun and I am nice and I will go the extra mile to help someone out.

I used to.
Old 13-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Master
Bunny

You're focusing too much on yourself, Rozie. Others have been talking about the fact that they are scorpios and their mother or other family member of friend is scorpio, etc. and there's no one here who's said anything negative about you or to you.

You are very articulate...but you are taking it all way too personal. Iow, you're hurting yourself more than anyone else. Easy does it.

Old 13-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Master
Necro, Sarian, Angelic Star....Look at the first page.

These are people who I have talked to, and been nice to.

You don't see it that way because you don't take the subject seriously.

If they were citing examples and left it at that, it would be one thing.

I am not just offended for me, I am offended for any sign that is talked about like that. That is like using the N word on a black person forum. Nobody sees it that way here.

A person on the street, I wouldn't care. People here are supposed to be 'spiritual' and I thought that was code for nice.

I am not hurting myself because I am already despised by all of you as you have stated.

Scorpio,,,,"No thanks" Who said that? They have never known one but now they don't want to know.

Scorpio got the brunt, but that isn't what upset me. It was using the word hate.

That was about Aries and Leo, I believe.

It wasn't about people they knew. It was about the signs and presumably anybody born with that sunsign. That would be my father and my son to name 1/6th of the population.

I am not focusing on myself, but I can only use myself as an example. I know I have tried to be nice and I have given my help.

I have tried to point out before that clashing energy is the problem, not the signs themselves.

That is due to a lack of understanding.

I don't care if everybody here doesn't like my sign. It's good to know.

If you don't like me for speaking out about this behavior, then I don't really care.

In reality 1/2 the population doesn't like Scorpio. This is true for any sign.
Old 13-01-2017, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Necro, Sarian, Angelic Star....Look at the first page.

These are people who I have talked to, and been nice to.

You don't see it that way because you don't take the subject seriously.

If they were citing examples and left it at that, it would be one thing.

I am not just offended for me, I am offended for any sign that is talked about like that. That is like using the N word on a black person forum. Nobody sees it that way here.

A person on the street, I wouldn't care. People here are supposed to be 'spiritual' and I thought that was code for nice.

I am not hurting myself because I am already despised by all of you as you have stated.

Scorpio,,,,"No thanks" Who said that? They have never known one but now they don't want to know.

Scorpio got the brunt, but that isn't what upset me. It was using the word hate.

That was about Aries and Leo, I believe.

It wasn't about people they knew. It was about the signs and presumably anybody born with that sunsign. That would be my father and my son to name 1/6th of the population.

I am not focusing on myself, but I can only use myself as an example. I know I have tried to be nice and I have given my help.

I have tried to point out before that clashing energy is the problem, not the signs themselves.

That is due to a lack of understanding.

I don't care if everybody here doesn't like my sign. It's good to know.

If you don't like me for speaking out about this behavior, then I don't really care.

In reality 1/2 the population doesn't like Scorpio. This is true for any sign.

I do take the subject seriously, but there 's a line to be drawn as to just how seriously people take things. Too far is too far. I've dated a scorp and he was hot. No problemo! XD

One of my fave co-workers was a scorp. We all had fun.

I'm thinking maybe you think some are being serious when they're saying something tongue-in-cheek - in jest, like the 'no thanks' quip.

Relax.

Old 13-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Master
They are being serious. I can tell the difference between a slam on a person who is not me, and a slam on a sign, who is me.

All you have to do is read it to see how egregious it is Silver. If you think it is tongue in cheek and all in fun, then you have a different idea of what fun is.

People used to go to public hangings for fun.

If you are beinged hanged, is that all in fun and you should lighten up so the audience will enjoy themselves?

If that was tongue in cheek, and in jest, then we have created an environment where bullying is OK, and it is 'a quip'.

You think I am taking this too seriously. I think that you are not taking it seriously enough. Bullying is a serious accusation. Bullying and scapegoating is condoned, approved and defended by you now.

We all have to pick our battles. this is one I pick. Picking on people is wrong and I will stand by that.

You pick the side of picking on people is right? only sometimes?

When it is about signs?

Can you clarify please, when is it right and when is it wrong?

Protected classes only, gender, race, sexual orientation and disability?

I don't think everybody hates my sign. I know they don't because IRL i am well liked...Which is a good thing because I a can be annoying at times.
Old 13-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Master
Well good, I'm glad you are well liked, even when you're annoying.
That's everybody, Rozie. Not just you.
And how is it you're not picking on me, just because I don't choose to take everything deadly serious. You're pointing at me and saying I'm bad.
How is that not picking on someone.

If you KNOW not everyone hates your sign, then why is it impossible for you to drop it and move on? Most people will shine it on if they're being teased and it's not in any context that will bring any permanent damage. It's the not moving on that causes damage. We can't always 'fix' a broken world (one that is filled to the brim with mean people, etc.) Rozie. We have to live in it the best we can.

When people are annoying, their friends tease them in a good-hearted way.
What's wrong with that? Do you know the difference? Aren't you always trying to build your popularity on these crusades?

Old 13-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Guide

Aw Rozie

I feel your pain someone who is so passionate about astrology and this astrology is being turned and used as a reason for people to hate you just because of when your birthday is. Its quite clear most people that use the astrology subject on this forum have little interest in nothing more than sun signs which is a real shame, they are missing out on some indepth insight to themselves that can only truely be given by understanding your own birthchart and of those you love.

You will notice that I gave a real life example of how Sun signs in no way relate to how two people get on but I don't think it was really picked up on.

Dont let it get you down.