Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Demonic Spirits

On another forum there was a lady who's little boy had passed over, and had been comforted by the fact that he had visited her to let her know he was ok, in fact she was absolutely elated at this.
A woman then replied stating "that in fact that wasn't her boy at all but a denomic being sent to trick her and guide her away from God" ?

Any thoughts on this? I have never heard of it, only know that poor mummy was so upset.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Master

Those Bible thumpers really love there demons . They fill the churches. Tell mom its not likely that thats a demon.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Master
i suppose that a mother can recognize their own child.
the (once) grieving mom was likely upset by the other
woman's callousness, and not out of sudden doubt.
God is loving, and what leads to loving joy leads towards God.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Administrator
As a medium i know that spirit come to give us validations that they are around.what this other person said just goes to show how shallow and closed minded some people really are.

Namaste
Old 04-05-2016, 12:16 AM
Master
Leaving God, demons and all of the religious indoctrination out of it for a bit, please allow me to be perfectly honest and blunt.

In the spirit world, things aren't always as they seem and some spirits can 'pretend' to be the deceased souls of one who has passed over. Why they do this, I have no idea, but I can state for a total fact that they do. They even take on the voice and characteristics of that person, based upon your own memories of them.

Maybe they are just trying to give us comfort and solace in their own way.

I'm still trying to ascertain whether I will go to where they reside after I die, but so far, they haven't answered my question about that one.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:53 AM
Master

Many years ago I had a drowned girl friend visit me in some dreams . We do live on ,and I am sure there are a few negative beings out there. Tell the mom her son is on some astral plane, he may come in visitation a few times just to say goodbye.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
God is loving, and what leads to loving joy leads towards God.

I agree with that.

We are one light, one harmony, one life, one spirit.
Old 14-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Master
An Native American Spirit,
Every gifted medium and psychic I know whether raised in a religious home or nonreligious home confirms that - Demonic spirits exist.

I know people personally who have dealt with such spirits and they weren't a bunch of crazy Christians or something.

The Spirit World is actually much more black and white. The Earth and physical dimension is a mix of everything for spiritual beings to grow and develop in ways you can't in the Spirit Realms.

From the very beginning, innumerable spirits chose never to become part of the incarnational schooling. They chose to stay closer to the One Light. The more evolved they've become, the higher ranked among a hierarchy of Light. These are the angels and archangels. They can do things and not do some things based on their level of evolution. Michael the Archangel or Gabriel are simply a highly evolved angels.

Then there are those nonhuman-never incarnate Spirits who drifted further from the Light and have become selfish, angry, and hostile to Laws, God, and living creatures. Their psychological flaws are all different but what is common is that they despise human beings because we represent a new type of Creation. These spirits are demons or the demonic. And they are ranked among a hierarchy based on their successes at destroying people and hurting them. The names "Belial" or "Beelzbub" are not literal but they signify an advanced devil which can do more than just possess the living or enslave other spirits in it's space.

So yes, these beings exist. And there are even other things that aren't angelic or demonic. There is a whole host of negative or in the grey kinda spirits who are lost, learning to use their free will, evolving, etc.
Old 14-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Experiencer
Demonic spirits exist, that is true. I have experienced the influence of lower spirits myself.

If people are new to this it may upset them and don't know how to deal with it. It can be very confusing.

Everybody has to learn to think and feel consciously and to protect their own environment.
I think everybody has to develop the ability to consciously keep things simple and attuned to light and love.

Love is the way to go.
Old 14-05-2016, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator
Unfortunately, it suits the agendas of some people and organisations, that we should be deterred from finding our own spiritual truths, and that includes solace with loved ones who are trying to reach us. Grieving without hope or knowledge of loved ones in the afterlife is an awful pain for most people. To be held down in that....well it figures for those individuals and organisations who have such agendas. It is all part of the 'dumbing down' mechanism so prevalent today.
Those who are caught up in it probably don't realise what they are doing.

Anyone who flies above it and discovers for themself will probably encounter some of this stuff from others sometime. Deepest instincts are not stupid however, and while it's wise to be alert, extremely discriminating and careful, there are some things which show us the way out. Sometimes that is the communion with loved ones beyond 'the grave'. They like us to know we are still loved and that they are not far away.

Yes there are definitely 'trickster' spirits who would have us believe they are what they are not. These exist at denser areas of the next dimensions. In the atmosphere of true Unconditional Love they don't exist. That isn't their environment....until they have cleared all the other fear-based and desire-based clutter which bars them from unconditional Love.