Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-01-2011, 02:56 PM
SearchingGirl

Hello

Hi

I have been reading a lot of posts on here before I joined and I feel very comfortable with a lot of you. (I have been particularly watching the Affirmations threads)

I have tried a few affirmations out and they were working really well (I have done this before - write them on post it notes and put them all around the house)

Everything was looking good but now it all seems to be descneding around my ears.

I have made a few bad business mistakes and it all seems to have caught me up. I am trying to look positively and say well this business was not right for me and it is life giving me a kick up the proverbial to get out and begin doing what I want. But it has left me feeling very vulnerable, victimised and emotionally raw (lots of nasty emails picking up all my wrong doings just before Chrsitmas)

I have a tendency towards depression and also mum to a wonderful little boy and have a fantastic and supportive partner. I am very aware of keeping myself well and so hope you will all be able to share your wisdom to help me.

I feel that I have been ignoring my spirituality and that I should be working with this more but need a bit of guidance!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better and making 2011 a great year>
Old 07-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Gauss

Welcome!

For the simple and quick advice regarding affirmations, try this one which I believe is amazing when hardship strikes you:

"Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good."

Example: http://www.clearwisdom.net/html/arti...29/121671.html

If you need to find new spiritual strength please try these exercises and read the book Zhuan Falun to get a new perspective on body-soul cultivation:

Try the exercises and see what happens(you should feel very good):

http://www.falundafa.org/bul/audio-v...deo_video.html

Please read the book Zhuan Falun:

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html

Wish you good luck in your quest for truth!