Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 05-01-2011, 10:05 PM
SoulWhisperer

Book1 Greetings from Gaia

A merry new year to all first of all. May the blessings of our mother, GAIA the Earth, shine upon all of us in all of it's forms.

May your spirit guides support and help you.

My real name is Tony, I am 36 years old and all of my life I have had an interest in the spiritual, the unknown, the occult.

I am portuguese, I was born in a relatively high christianized environment. I was a troubled child, I didn't grew up in the most perfect of homes, I was shy and my genetic heritage tends to nervous system disorders.

So, as you can see, growing up wan't that easy. And grew worse as years went by. The way I tried to compensate for all of this was to get answers from some ( any ) kind of spirituality. These days I am still looking for some kind of definite answer ( one of my faults is that I am very inconsistent and tend to move on when I don't find what I need, or find it fast).

I tried answers in the bible, but realised being a christian was not my cup of tea. I read books from author Haziel, on Angel magic and rituals. It worked for a while until I realised I wasn't too far ahead from the Good book. I was still a very submissive person for my own taste. I delved in semi-deep occult, mixed with paganism, until I realised that rituals dealing with hurting another soul were not something I could live with, nor would I ever try to perform one even as a rightful revenge.

So, I moved along, am sort of lost right now, that's why I was led to this place, probably in search of some kind of guidance.

Not meaning of course, that I don't have my own beliefs and standards in life, just that I hope to learn as well as spare whatever little drop of wisdom I might have.

To be more precise, I believe in the respect for all living things, the acknowlegdment of the sacred feminin, spiritual guides, animal guides, and nature in all of its forms.

I also read Carlos Castañeda, which I found very interesting, romances about Druidism, and Marion Zimmer Bradley, mainly the Avalon quadrilogy, and The Firebrand, a romance about Cassandra of troy, which moved me deeply.

My astrological sign is Libra and chinese is Tiger.

Lets see each other around the Forums and I hope to be worthy of your trust.

I can't edit my profile right now, but feel free to message me with anything you'd like. Oh, and one last thing, I love black cats. I hope to share pictures of them ( my pets ) when possible.

SOULWHISPERER

Last edited by SoulWhisperer : 05-01-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Master
Hello and welcome Tony to SF! I look forward in reading more posts by you.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 06-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Master
Hello Tony ~ It's good to have you aboard our great forum here.

I love cats and have owned them off and on but my special one who passed around Christmastime in 09 was Fluffy, a male, strictly indoor cat who knew when I was sad and would meow at me and come up to my face to check on me.

So, am looking forward to reading about you, your experiences, etc.

Welcome~

Old 06-01-2011, 08:06 AM
Ascender
I love your username Tony. Soul whisperer is a beautiful name. Welcome to the forum.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 06-01-2011, 08:39 AM
Gauss

Welcome!

I know what you mean when talking about a tough adolescence.

I give you these links to the book Zhuan Falun and the exercises of Falun Dafa, it is all free of charge.

Chances are you will find what you are looking for there - truth about human life.

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html

Exercises to open up your body etc:

http://www.falundafa.org/bul/audio-v...deo_video.html

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:54 AM
SoulWhisperer

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I do had another cat that was put to sleep in 2009 at age 14, because she had breast cancer in a very advanced state. My mother took it hard, because she was feeding her the pill for many years, and the vet said it can have this effect on females.

I did start this fixation, I believe, when I got my first black cat. He was only 1 month old, and I took him home. He was already very aware of people and just that little he was, he took my heart when he looked at me straight in the eyes.

He was all black with shiny hair and green eyes, very elegant when he moved as if he was conscious of his own beauty. He loved being around people, wasn't scared of them, he practically lit up a room with his presence. ( Yes, I know what a Cliché is).

Once I printed an image of Goddess Bast that I keep in my bedroom wall along side Thoth, symbolic of things I worship, like knowledge and cats.

SOULWHISPERER
Old 06-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Deactivated Account

hello and welcome SoulWhisperer !

I do like your choice of name !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction