Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-07-2016, 02:21 AM
Administrator
How Deep Connections go with your Twin Flame

Hello
I get asked a lot on how deep the connections go with me and my Mirror Soul Twin Flame. We are from the original Flame Seed that split to send us on our individual journeys. We met again in this life after sharing many past lives.

How deep is that connection deep enough that he met me twice before he actually met me here on SF. He met me at Salisbury Cathedral when he was sitting contemplating life on a bench there, I came and sat with him. He met me again where we both lost our lives in the 1800's a very isolated place in England that he was pulled to when he wanted to in this life end his life.

We had not yet met on line, yet again I was there in energy to send him back from that cliff edge to home, to find me here on SF. He felt my energy say there is help at home to find. Its not time to die.

When we met on SF we shared the same interest in Astral Travel and well Astral Sex, that energy that is present without well the "mess" LOL. From there we would chat in PM. SF crashed and that could well have been the end of us but again that energy was in play for us to re meet off site. To continue to get to know the other.

I had flashes of places in England in such details that he was able to find information in facts about our past lives. Whom we were back in time. When I went to England in 2012 we visited many places we lived. Went to our graves and houses ext.

How connected are you to the other, you can not hide a thing, no emotions no sexual feelings, no lies and you can not even argue with the other. I know if he is frustrated or upset and he knows the same of me. We know if the other is having a bad day at work as we feel that energy. We know without asking the other when we want that adult play time.

I came as he did out of a very abusive relationship so fighting at times was the normal. When we became a couple my kids (now his teenagers too) would go OMG here comes a fight when frustrations would rise. We look at him and he looks at me and we start to laugh. There is no point in a fight so we cannot go there.

You match the other in every way.....even the physical matches and you connect on that level. There is no need at times to even touch the other to bring on that orgasm. Its energy as your from the one seed of creation. So in this place I do not feel that you could get away or even attempt to cheat on the other, you would know you would feel it happening.

He fit right off with my kids, like they were always with him, three teens that just merge with him. Three kids that embraced me leaving their Father and getting married to Heart. They insisted that we get married as they did not want to say to kids at school "my Mom's boyfriend".

You are always an individual on your own path but you get along very well and can work well as a team. What your missing is that "I" component as your "One" being.

I remember a line from Spock's Wedding "Parted but never parted" that is what that Twin Connection is. Even miles (in our case an Ocean) could not keep us from the other.

Lynn

Old 30-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Guide

I feel that way about my TF that we have been together in other lifetimes, we have talked about Egypt and also the Pleiades system. We have both been at the same events at the same time and he took a selfie of himself at a place I was living at the time before we met. The sexual connection is strong and I don't need to be with him to have orgasms, they are quite spontaneous now and he told me he knows when I am thinking about him. So the connection is getting deeper. We are not in union yet but I am a little bit scared of the intensity of it all. I suppose that will settle down once we are in union.
Old 30-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Guide

Thank you, Lynn, this was nice to read.

I have just reunited with my tf after 30 years apart. People don't believe me when I tell them we don't argue, and he has been mad at me just one time. We can say anything to each other, confide in each other, I am myself the most with him. His touch is electrifying and I do not react this way to anyone else. We have an unusual style of communication that people don't understand - we can say a lot with just a few words or a look. We mirror each other's speech, using the same phrases and words - if one says something the other will repeat the phrase or word in their answer.

We just reunited a few months ago and are just learning about twin flames, but wow does it explain a lot about our unusual relationship. I was amazed how all the feelings, telepathy immediately came back when we reunited.