Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Experiencer
Color Solace

I thought i want to share this with you, maybe it helps to keep remaining the heart open, or for healing.

I know our journeys arent easy, especially if TF is involved in our life, if united or not we have to face many inner chalanges which keeping to be a reason to close our heart and blocking the emotions.

I figured out that this is helping me alot to not block my emotions and feelings.

-

Try to feel your heart center, there where your pain as example is located and project the image of a flower of your choice as unopened. Once you got the flower visualized within your minds eye, allow the flower to blossom. See and feel how the petals slowely unfolding and revealing the core. - center (*i dont know the name in english but i hope you get what i mean). Allow yourself to feel no matter what emotion it is and welcome your feelings. Then visualize a light beam which comes out of the center, allow yourself to feel how your light streams out of the heart - flower and keeps streaming inside as love, strength, healing how ever you might interpret it. Once you can hold the visualization keep envisioning the blosdoming, as if the petals unfoldin infinitely.

-

I use to say a mantra: I'am the source of love, within you (* the TF or any other person which you are emotional in conflict as example ), within everyone (* i always try to embed the colective) and within me. The flower i envision for me is a lotus. I given the lotus as a symbol if my journey because no matter how muddy the pound is, the lotus seems to blossom out of the dirt and keeps remain beauty .

Of course you can chose how ever you want, maybe you'll find something else then a flower. Thats something you can do every time and find some inner solace even if it is a stressful day at work. Sometimes we have to create an inner sanctuary which keeps us wraped in warmth and love and that is all yours no matter how rough life is at the moment.

Old 29-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Guide
This is beautiful, darling. And so very helpful and useful. Thank you!

Namaste