Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinahh
I believe the connection can go dormant if you stop feeding it (e.g. stop paying attention to it).

I am going to do my best to do that--our next meeting won't be for two months. I've also figured out some of the prayers and meditations I was doing was also feeding the connection, which I have now discontinued.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Experiencer
Hi :)

Yes, not only can you release this person, you will! What happened to me and how I was finally able to dissolve the connection between myself and my ex (twin) is of no consequence as it will turn out to be different for everyone. But eventually we all do move away from these destructive, toxic relationships.

In my case it was a bit easier to finally let go because my ex did me a huge favor by not once "reversing roles" and chasing me. Not once did he ever come for me or show me any signs that he even knew the depth of our connection. I think it would have been much more difficult had he maintained any sort of contact with me. Also, the fact that he lives several states away was a huge blessing too. I know how hard it must be for those trying to release the connection while having to deal with the person daily.

Eventually we get tired of suffering and hoping. That's the bottom line. It happens all the time, too. Just take a look at what happens on these very forums. People come and go in waves. They come when they find out about this phenomenon and are in desperate need of help. Once they reach the surrender stage they return to their normal lives and the forums never hear from them again as it's bound to happen to all of us on here.

Reunion? Thanks but no thanks. Not for me. I don't want it anymore and not because I'm bitter or angry. It wasn't meant to be and that's okay. He seemed happy last time I checked many months ago and I'm happy for him.

You can move on. Just be patient with yourself, love and nurture yourself :)

xx
Old 25-07-2016, 01:41 AM
Experiencer

Thanks lunapixie. I remember you posting when I first came on the board. I really did give it the ole college try for a non-romantic relationship (friendship/surrogate siblings). I tried to forgive and push down the bad vibes that kept bubbling up. I tried to turn the other cheek and overlook how he'd be nice one month and mean the next, and using my weaknesses against me.

It seemed like the more I worked at mediating and praying the more he aimed to emotionally hurt me with his words intentionally or unintentionally. Maybe it was me being too sensitive or envious and he used it to his advantage--with me letting ego get in the way. But I'm only human.

That's the reason it's best for me to disengage and try to let this connection wither as much as possible. If God and the universe wants me to continue on, hopefully I will be linked to someone else who will be kinder and more compassionate in trying to complete our life purpose and mission.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
Well, you did chose this actually

I agree, it was a big shock once i realized this for my scenario but this is true.
Old 25-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
Well, you did chose this actually

taurusnsane - you know what I mean. This *me* did not choose this. That *me* probably didn't know it was going to be this complicated. And if she did, this *me* would love to kick *her* butt.

But I read somewhere if your twin rejects you that the universe will supply you with someone more compatible. Why hasn't that happened? I mean he says his life is perfect--I'm sure the soundtrack for The Sound of Music plays he his head all the time. I'm surprised he doesn't break out dancing like Fred Astaire one of these days.

So if he has no problems and I'm the one that's a mess (his version)why doesn't the universe attach me to someone who can work with me and not emotionally torture me?
Old 25-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Experiencer

Last night I received an update from one of the readers I had been working with because she was so intrigued when she read me. She delved into doing an overview of my relationships and forecast for the year.

She sent me two video files to open. When I opened them, I could see her but no volume. I sent her a message back. She reloaded but still same problem.

Then she realized her sound equipment had failed. She took her computer and microphone to the repair shop and they told her they could repair it but it would take a couple of days.

I told her that I think God and the universe just doesn't want me to know. She replied that she would re-tape it and send to me but she had done an hour and half of channeling and that she was going to let me know what she found out.

O.k. maybe God has decided to give me some idea, because at the rate I'm going, I'm leaning towards becoming a hermit. Work and home for a while and just let my very closest friends into my life. But I shouldn't be shocked--this has always been my life, the nicer I am to people, the more they go out of their way to hurt me emotionally or take advantage of me. I'm not playing the victim card, its just the way it is--I'm too tired to keep putting myself out there as a friend to people, to get put down and stepped on.

She says it's a good reading and I have nothing to worry about, we shall see if I ever get to hear it.
Old 25-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Ascender

It's especially hard if you are constantly having to interact... I was in this situation for 2 years where I had to interact with this guy and he is married, at first it was just fun and we'd hang out and flirt, I never thought anything would happen so I didn't think about it beyond that but then I fell in love and finally ended up kissing him, he kissed back and told me he felt the same way as me but the timing wasn't right, lead me to believe there were possibilities...
After 2 and a half years I stopped having to be around him and we made plans to get together, he let me think it was a date and that he still felt the same for 3 weeks, then he messaged me and told me we could only go out as friends... I was obviously upset and he refused to talk about anything that had happened between us and when I kept asking he threatened to cut me off as a friend too...
he told me he doesn't let anybody in because of his childhood ( he never told me what happened but he hates his parents and they were on drugs, I think he might have been sexually abused) and so we could only be friends... he made a big deal about us being friends but I stopped contacting him and he doesn't contact me either.... he also portrays himself as happy and portrays his "perfect" life like on fb and stuff but he told me in private that he is miserable and doesn't care if he lives... i'm pretty sure his marriage is like a business arrangement too, they don't seem to have much emotional connection, other people have even said that to me....
anyway point being it has been over 6 months with no contact and I still feel the same way for him and think about him all the time and miss him... I hope this goes away soon too, I have been working on myself and shadow work and everything else but I still can't help that I love him so much:(
Old 25-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Experiencer

jro5139 - all you can do is say a prayer for him and move on. I know I sound like a bitter ole woman, but I think some people find people like us who have open hearts so they can trample them to make themselves feel better.

You offered love, I offered friendship and where did it get either of us? God help those who help themselves...that mantra is so true. You can't save others, they have save themselves. And no matter how he makes you feel there is someone out there who will be your true guy.

I always say I'm looking for my one and only true love--friend, lover, companion, the whole shabang. And I want to be his ride or die chick and have his back 100% (and I don't even ride a motorcycle). :-) I want someone that I connect with at all levels--that's what I call a soulmate.

What we connected with? Maybe karmic connection, judgment, I don't know--mine was just plain weird. I am tired of being judged all the time. I'm ready to get off the weird train.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini

But I read somewhere if your twin rejects you that the universe will supply you with someone more compatible.

Veryintersting concept TXGemini.. never heard that one.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN912
Veryintersting concept TXGemini.. never heard that one.

I've read so much...I know I read it, I'm researching trying to retrace my steps to relocate it. I got so disgruntled with all of this, I deleted most of my information that I had stored on file. But I know I didn't dream or imagine it.