Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Do not wait for them!

I think this will be my last post about the SC. I probably won't post anything for a long long time given how things have evolved. At least, I won't be posting any threads pertaining to him.

I just wanted to tell those who have waited or have been waiting for their TF/SC to come back while they're off wandering in this big big world ... Do Not Wait For Them!

I know it is a hard concept to grasp when you're right in the midst of it. Believe me, I've been there. I was there for roughly three years. I was blind to anyone's advice or kind words. However, waiting for them will not make them come back. Pinning won't either. Blocking potential partners won't do the trick. You need to live your life the same way they are living theirs. I know it is hard to envision when you're still so in love/hung up, but you will get there with time and perseverance.

If you keep on waiting and blocking soulmates because you're waiting for them, you might miss out on great people who are meant to uplift you! You're going to be left kicking yourself for not living your life and living in you're TF/SC's shadow who are doing them! If I only knew what I know now, things woukd be different!

I know some of you are going to argue: "He wasn't your TF/SC then". Toss that to the side! It's got nothing to do with whether or not they were my TF/SC. Who cares what they are? They were an important connection at some point in your life, but you can't live in the past forever! You need to start living outside the parameters of the connection because this is the kind of connection that can easily isolate you and trap you. Sure, you're meant to do a lot of growth, but there's a point where you have to fly! You have to fly on your own and understand that your destiny is not intertwined with theirs. Your fate is not dependent on theirs. You are your own entity and they are theirs.

We don't know what the future holds, but you don't want to wind up with a life full of regrets in case they never come back. Don't reject any potential and true soulmates that may come in. Let the love you have for everyone flow and radiate because loving others is an expansion of the love you have for your SC/TF. If they're meant to be, they'll come back whether you got married or divorced or engaged, or had kids or after 5 or 10 or even 40 years. What is meant to be yours will always find a way back! This is what these last few weeks have shown me. If something is meant to eventually be yours, it will reach its destination no matter how many detours it may take.

Don't stop living! Keep believing :)
Old 17-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Master
I would have to absolutely agree with this.....the world is full of great people to meet and share experiences with......I'm convinced that I was meant to connect with many people in this life and (good and sometimes bad) its happened....some come and go quickly....as short as a few minutes...some hang around for awhile....but they all leave there mark on your consciousnesses....but it was supposed to happen that way!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 17-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Master
BINGO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AandN
I know some of you are going to argue: "He wasn't your TF/SC then". Toss that to the side! It's got nothing to do with whether or not they were my TF/SC. Who cares what they are? They were an important connection at some point in your life, but you can't live in the past forever! You need to start living outside the parameters of the connection because this is the kind of connection that can easily isolate you and trap you. Sure, you're meant to do a lot of growth, but there's a point where you have to fly! You have to fly on your own and understand that your destiny is not intertwined with theirs. Your fate is not dependent on theirs. You are your own entity and they are theirs.

Old 17-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Guide

... and then after 20+ years they come back in your life and everything blows apart. It's strong and confusing and incredible. If they are your tf they will come back no matter where either of you are in life.
Old 17-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Well, yes. All of those other details are just details in the big scheme of things. You're starting to open up the lid on the bigger, wider spiritual picture, and all of your great and wonderful potentials and possibilities. Sounds like higher self activating. Sounds like you're going great places AandN.

I'm happy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AandN
[i]
I know some of you are going to argue: "He wasn't your TF/SC then".

Don't even worry about that. Anyone who says that...while you and your soul connections are off living life, with the potential to come back together or meet other soul connections, while you and yours are off developing into higher vibrations, most of those others will still be sitting there sad, thinking they know how it is and have the only answer, based on some narrow view of relationship they conjured up that society and fairy tales (or TF internet) gave them, wondering why nothing's happening.

And you're right, it actually doesn't matter if any of your soul connections was a TF or not.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 17-06-2016 at 11:13 PM.
Old 17-06-2016, 07:35 PM
Suspended

I think this is a really great realization...

I agree with a lot of what you have to say, especially the part about opening up to potential other soul mates who are meant to play an important role in your life, and vice versa...I believe it's important to go through the grieving process of unrequited love, but once you are able to heal from the pain you will come ahead stronger with more awareness and more confidence with your own self...

I believe certain individuals come into our lives for a reason and it's not by chance encounter...From my personal experience, majority of the people I have met in my lifetime lasted only for a relatively short amount of time, and very few have actually lasted long term...(I'm talking about various relationships here, not just romantic ones)...But they all played some role or to teach me some lesson even if at the time I didn't understand or realize what that lesson was...For myself, it wasn't until years later I was able to reflect back and experienced an epiphany "Aha!" moment of "okay, so that's what that connection was all about!" (LOL)...

If you block yourself from being open to receiving whatever new relationships come your way (romantic or not) I feel a person may miss out on something important...This does not mean you are looking for others to make you feel whole and complete, but I believe experiencing connections with certain individuals are meant to further our own soul growth and/or enhance our life in some way...Nothing wrong with sharing life with someone you feel high compatibility with regardless of labels...
Old 17-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Seeker

So true, AandN, you summed it up perfectly. A lot of the twin flame experience is learning to love and care for yourself, and that includes living your life to the fullest.
Old 17-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Suspended
Master
But did you reach out yourself?

I agree in a way with this post in theory. Put it in practice and see what hellhole you are in.

Try to move on with someone else- tf magically appears or some other things happens which will remind you of your twin.

Loving yourself is key, true. Loving them, is also a key. Cant say many here understand their runners mindsets, their lessons. They only blame. Never seen someone here being supportive of their runner. One person I remember but that was it.

How come can you live happily while your soul yearns for your twin? Can you truly deeply can be happy?

You can love you, your life, friends, work but that "little" thing will be always missing no matter how much you love ur life.

I have been gone through all this- move away, do not call yourself etc but then I listened to my heart and soul and understood what I needed to do and this was not letting go of this person. Accepting it, loving it and investing in it as this is the biggest work of your life.

I seriously wish good luck to those who try to move on with someone else. This is not accepting and loving, its running away because you cannot wait anymore and settle for less. I would rather be alone than be with someone yet yearning for twin. Rather be a cat or dog lady with lots of friends and family. The void will always be there. I am glad everything is back on track with my twin. In new week there is going to be another energy shift which all we here as we are spiritally more open, will feel it and are feeling it. It can change some things within your connection or just you. Nevertheless, we are all getting stronger and here with a purpose, I might add, a bigger purpose than those who live with "eyes closed"
Old 17-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Master

I agree and have come to the same understanding...
And I totally agree, just becuase we didn't get to be with our sc/twin or whatever does not mean they weren't....
There was a reason for this Union...even temporary...
And there is no end...
See things as finite because we live a mortal finite life...
But if you think about it in existence we are infinite. We are living a blip ....
Who knows the whats and the whys.....
But lingering on and on will not bring them back or noone else new to us.
Definitely will miss out on life and there will be a day when in this finite life..we will reach an end and only be left with what we have in our hearts and what we have experienced with our souls.
Its very hard to do, to trust life blindly like that not knowing the future. But on the other hand when those precious surprise moments do come , they feel out of this world!
Old 17-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Master
Hey AandN
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, this is exactly the attitude you need... living is the most important thing and you are right. Look after yourself, this is the part that is the beginning of the journey to help your soul to evolve to develop and to free yourself. It will twist and turn and there will be fantastic times

I am so happy for you, it's sooooooo worth it.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Take care and enjoy everything that you experience to as full an extent as you can.

All the best
Akira