Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-09-2015, 04:14 AM
Seeker

Did I make the right career move?

I just started a new job today. I'm not sure I made the right decision. I asked the cards, "Should I stay at this job or start looking for another job now?"

I got:

King of Pentacles
Knight of Wands
3 of Swords

What are your thoughts?
Old 01-09-2015, 09:42 PM
55Degrees

It looks like the cards are showing your current frame of mind more than an answer. It could be that the question is actually two yes/no questions so maybe try re-phrasing and re-do the reading.

However I see those cards as saying you need to work, for the financial aspect and the stability it provides. You feel like you have rushed into this job without any clear plan of action and are now feeling really unhappy about the decision to take the job. Which is basically what you have written in your post.

Why not just do a simple 3 card draw, 1st card, 'Do this' 2nd card, 'Don't do this' 3rd card,'Outcome, if you follow the advice'. It might give a better answer. Sometimes the wording of the question is the most hardest aspect to get right.