Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-01-2015, 08:04 AM
Master

Hello! :) I'll play too.

I have a short international internship I need to do in a year's time. Is it wise for me to do this:

a) in Europe (eg London)
b) in North America (eg New York)
c) in South-East Asia (eg Singapore)
or d) in Australia (eg Sydney)
Old 17-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily

I have a short international internship I need to do in a year's time. Is it wise for me to do this:

a) in Europe (eg London)

Sure teailly.

If you dont mind,I have the same question I asked Pisces Moon.

why wont OSV want me to be with my man? ( i do believe Osv wont let me because they may feel I deserve someone else )

I also wanted to know how will OSV feel at the prospect of me marrying J.
Old 17-01-2015, 08:09 AM
Guide
Quote:

a) in Europe (eg London)

will do this now lets check out what the cards say.
Old 17-01-2015, 09:56 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
Thank you so much Pisces and sorry for the delay!

Okay, here it goes.

I think at first it would be kinda tense, the convo I mean, but as it slowly goes by I think some honest talk would take place in which previous foundations of the relationship would get a little shook but in a positive way and I think your relationship will become much more honest and improved but at first it will a little hick up-y... You two would improve whatever there is left to be improved between you two but not before an argument or something similar sets in that will clear the air and make things really better for the both of you. so if you contacted D something unpleasant might happen at first that would later turn your convo or relationship really for the better.

Hope this helped :)

That makes a lot of sense, we parted on bad terms and I think its just pride that has kept the lack of communication going. We would need to clear the air before we could be friends again.
Old 17-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
That makes a lot of sense, we parted on bad terms and I think its just pride that has kept the lack of communication going. We would need to clear the air before we could be friends again.

Ouch well, the cards kind of did hint at that I must say, but the good news is they showed an opportunity for you to rebuild everything with this person or AT LEAST start on a more common ground. So there is a big chance for a renewal if you both try to clear the air but tbh I feel it will be cleared by itself like a discussion in that direction will naturall start.
Old 17-01-2015, 10:30 AM
55Degrees

Quote:

why wont OSV want me to be with my man? ( i do believe Osv wont let me because they may feel I deserve someone else )

I also wanted to know how will OSV feel at the prospect of me marrying J.

I used the cross part of the celtic cross spread for this as I feel it is a little bor complicated

Card 1- Page of Swords crossed with card 2- 4 of Swords.
Card 3- 10 of Swords
Card 4- XVIII The Moon
Card 5- 2 of Swords
Card 6- IV The Emperor

Very interesting, apart from the 2 Majors, its all Swords.

OSV feels like they are wanting you to face some truths about this relationship, however I feel it is their personal thoughts about it not necessarily what really is. they feel they have kept quiet long enough and now want you to think on what they have to say or think about the situation.

I feel they think this is going that this is going to end badly for you, as if you have brought it on yourself and that you making a mistake. Ultimately they want you to make a choice, but they want you to look at it realistically and think it through. However they are wanting you to do this in a way that OSV has not taking your emotions into account at all.

I feel OSV may be projecting something of their past on to your relationship with J. I feel OSV has felt at some point that possibly a relationship they had, ended up being not what they thought. There were things that turned out to be false not what they seemed and they now have issues with believing what they see and feel that nothing is ever what we believe.

I don't feel this is malicious in any way, they see it as good solid advice from someone who'knows better' and feel like they are trying to protect you, but they are coming across a little bit overbearing and controlling. Its as if they are saying, 'listen to me I know what is beast for you', but I believe it is because deep down they care a lot for you.

Hope that makes sense
Old 17-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Guide
Thank you Pisces, your reading is really appreciated.

However I think you picked up my current partner and the love and man of my life , rather than J.

OSV basically promised to help me bring my mans life back in order ( he has had a series of financial and other distasters happen to his life and basically OSV and I are helping him get back on his feet ) The plan was that after we build his life back in order he and I get married.

The catch is, that now they are saying that they dont want to help him at all because they dont want me to marry him.

I mean really, the level they go at meddling , why is my choice of husband so important to thEM? Also, the 10 of swords is omnious, as I think they have a ''plan'' to ruin me if I go forward with my plan of marrying my man. Hence your ''brought it on yourself'' , I think they will feel justified in ruining me.

That is why I asked about J, I think they may think he is a better choice for me ( J is more powerfull, bussiness savy and more experienced than my man regarding things,and I do feel J would or will propose to me in the future )
Old 17-01-2015, 11:13 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Thank you Pisces, your reading is really appreciated.

However I think you picked up my current partner and the love and man of my life , rather than J.

OSV basically promised to help me bring my mans life back in order ( he has had a series of financial and other distasters happen to his life and basically OSV and I are helping him get back on his feet ) The plan was that after we build his life back in order he and I get married.

The catch is, that now they are saying that they dont want to help him at all because they dont want me to marry him.

I mean really, the level they go at meddling , why is my choice of husband so important to thEM? Also, the 10 of swords is omnious, as I think they have a ''plan'' to ruin me if I go forward with my plan of marrying my man. Hence your ''brought it on yourself'' , I think they will feel justified in ruining me.

That is why I asked about J, I think they may think he is a better choice for me ( J is more powerfull, bussiness savy and more experienced than my man regarding things,and I do feel J would or will propose to me in the future )

Ouch not a good situation. As soon as I saw all the swords I was a bit 'oh no'.I'm off to babysit but will do a further reading on this later and PM you.

Tealily I'll do your reading when I don't have a hyper 2 year old swinging off my neck lol
Old 17-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Master

Quote:
why wont OSV want me to be with my man?

10 of Wands rev - this speaks of being emotionally and physically overcome; a load too big for you to handle. There's a lot of fear that this will be too much work for you.
Quote:
how will OSV feel at the prospect of me marrying J.

4 of Cups - to be honest, they're probably going to withdraw a bit. You may have to accept for a while that they're not exactly going to be jumping up and down with joy for you, but at the same time, at least they're going to respect your decisions as an adult. High likelihood of silencio for a while.

(My energies are pretty shot at the moment so I'm sticking to short and sweet readings)
Old 17-01-2015, 04:51 PM
55Degrees

Quote:

a) in Europe (eg London)

Hi tealily,
I get the feeling you want to go somewhere that you are going to enjoy and feel like you fit in, however you are feel that this is something that others are not understanding, as if saying it's only temporary so why the indecision.

London (I love London ) I think London could make you feel a little bit out on a limb, unsettled and looking for 'pastures new' in areas of your life.

New York, Here you could feel a you are looking at the financial side of being there, (is this your home country?) and you may feel you made this judgment as it was easier on the finances, and feel this was the wisest decision to make.

Singapore, I feel here is where you are going to grow the most. I feel you will appreciate the culture and surroundings, you feel an involvement within this place that leaves you feeling fulfilled and happy. You may also learn a side of you that you didn't realise existed, that you become a more confident and stronger person that you thought possible.

Sydney, I think this is going to be a toughie for you, the lifestyle seems to attract you but the financial side is a worry. You may have to weigh up the pros and cons, realise it is do-able but only if you can keep a rein on the spending. Although I do feel you are going to have a ball here and be a very popular person as long as you don't lose focus and can stay driven to the task.

Hope thats ok. In my view, Singapore or Sydney are the best options, although Sydney could be te time of your life, I feel Singapore is going to have a special place in your heart. Sorry I couldn't find a definite for you but at the end of the day its all about free will