Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Occultist

Yes alot of respect and never take them for granted that is where that book goes "Witches guide to Fairy folk" because it teaching you Fae magick and spells and offerings to the Fae. In the highest respect.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:21 AM
Henri77

Was visited by fairies last night just before sleep....
Had been writing about them in a thread.

While I didn't see them this time, I felt them flitting around my head, and found myself grinning ear to ear with delight-joy.

Something I never experience before sleep...and rarely at all... I always mediate to enter sleep and invite healing love-peace..... but this was unique and made me feel like a kid.

I recall seeing a tiny gnome like being years ago while walking around a local lake-park... he perched on my cap brim and peered over at me teasingly.
And I felt the same delight-joy that time.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator
I saw what I believed to be one, once when out of body, just beside my bed. It looked quite beautiful in a very unusual way. It had no 'age' and no gender. Its face was a colour very much like golden wood, and its bone structure was prominent. Humanoid in a sense, but very different from a human face. However it didn't look skinny, just normal. Its eyes were greenish-brown. It was staring at me in a very peaceful way, but with a look of absolute curiosity and like it didn't want to move, just hold still. The only movement it made was to blink. It wore a 'hat' which came down over part of its face and was covered with eyes. All these eyes appeared as if alive, some blinked occasionally, showing iridescent coloured eyelids. It wore a pale blue garment with a 'smocking' stitch-pattern high up on its chest. It had no wings. I didn't see its hands, legs or feet as I came back to body quite quickly.
It stood about 3ft tall.

I was living in a remote place in the mountains at the time.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Quagmire

I have only come around to watching the first part on Youtube on The Fairy Faith and find it very intriguing Love this quote about the realm of fairies:

Quote:
I am wondering if the realm of imagination, the realm in which fairies dwell is infact a sort of intemediate realm. Neither completely in your head, neither completely in the world but somehow crossing over transcending to, belonging to both and yet belonging to neither.

Also love the account on Thomas the Rhymer where he sees the Elf Queen passing through the woods one day when he was sitting playing his harp under a tree and he thought she was just really gorgeous and he said "oh are you the queen of heaven", he thought she was the blessed mother riding through the woods and she says "no no I am the queen of elfland, far more fun". My memories of the elfland from past lives are definately very much fun and hope to go visit it again if not in this life then in another Blessed be the lost world of Earth.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Guide
I have heard that they can 'borrow' crystals that you may own. Twice, on 2 separate occassions, my husband's crystals disappeared, only to reappear days later somewhere else in the house. The last time it reappeared it was in side my autumn silk flower basket.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Guide

Lol then that may have been where my crystal went lol, I left it outside to catch some moonlight and stuff and then it dissappeared for a few months! Turns out it was next to some pot on the other side of the garden... Wierd right? And no cracks or anything on it :) which is good! As long as they take care of my junk it's all good!
Old 05-10-2012, 01:53 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
Lol then that may have been where my crystal went lol, I left it outside to catch some moonlight and stuff and then it dissappeared for a few months! Turns out it was next to some pot on the other side of the garden... Wierd right? And no cracks or anything on it :) which is good! As long as they take care of my junk it's all good!

Yes the crystal was fine too! He would never have found it if he hadn't dropped his spoon into my basket. He turned the basket upside down (it's a real big wicker basket) and out came the spoon and the crystal.

They never take my crystals, just his.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:39 AM
Guide

Nice well I think mine was taken again or rather... Idk where it went lol hopefully it will show up soon :) either that or it's in one of my bags lol.

Well maybe they do take yours, you just don't notice it :P or his crystals do something better than your crystals... But idk I'm not a fairy so idk what a fairy would look for in a crystal lol
Old 07-10-2012, 07:05 AM
Henri77

This cute site has some tips what fairies supposedly like and don't like...
and how many people reportedly see them...as small soft colored orbs

http://faeriemagick.com/blurry-spher...lly-look-like/

(from the site)
shiny colored things (not iron)
bits of bread & cake
milk or water
light happy music

Dislike
iron, steel things
clutter
bells (the sound)
"looking them in the eye"

Old 09-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
This cute site has some tips what fairies supposedly like and don't like...
and how many people reportedly see them...as small soft colored orbs

http://faeriemagick.com/blurry-spher...lly-look-like/

(from the site)
shiny colored things (not iron)
bits of bread & cake
milk or water
light happy music

Dislike
iron, steel things
clutter
bells (the sound)
"looking them in the eye"