Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Newbie ;)

"Once you think a demon would not do the things that angels would do , your deceived already."

We can't really assume that. We don't know what the full situation is. All we can do is pray on everything. In the end, Gods truth will compel us beyond all false truth and insecurities about real truths. That's what I tell myself whenever I don't know what to think or who to believe.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcarlson518
"Once you think a demon would not do the things that angels would do , your deceived already."

We can't really assume that. We don't know what the full situation is. All we can do is pray on everything. In the end, Gods truth will compel us beyond all false truth and insecurities about real truths. That's what I tell myself whenever I don't know what to think or who to believe.

Greetings; , if you cannot understand what I said, or you disagree with it, I hold no issue with you and wish you well in your beliefs. Jesus left us with a message, in 2 Corinth. 11:14 , one talent that demons have is the ability to transform themselves into ministers, and remain a minister for as long as the deception takes. This means a demon can do anything that a minister in a church can do. They can be VERY spiritual. Very convincing.

And when a believer cannot see this, its because they cannot see. But that condition is not one which they cannot be delivered from.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:14 AM
Experiencer

You are so quick to judge that they are demons. It says to test the spirits.. these "Spirits" have been leading me to Christ. When Jesus said they can pose as Angels of light I can give this as an example. A new Ager spiritual practitioner summons an "Angel" this angel spouts out love and compassion but leads the person to follow a false god or a teaching that exalts itself against the knowledge of God or even to worship this angel in question.

These Angels that speak to me are leading me to have a better relationship with Christ.. Encouraging me to read the Bible. How to put my Faith in God. Demons do not do this..
Old 05-09-2017, 05:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
"Which Christ...2 THESSALONIANS 9-12"

What Chapter is this? Chapter 1,2, or 3?
2nd THESSALONIANS verse 9-12
Old 05-09-2017, 05:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
You are so quick to judge that they are demons. It says to test the spirits.. these "Spirits" have been leading me to Christ. When Jesus said they can pose as Angels of light I can give this as an example. A new Ager spiritual practitioner summons an "Angel" this angel spouts out love and compassion but leads the person to follow a false god or a teaching that exalts itself against the knowledge of God or even to worship this angel in question.
The bible tells us to test every spirit for even Lucifer comes as an angel of light
These Angels that speak to me are leading me to have a better relationship with Christ.. Encouraging me to read the Bible. How to put my Faith in God. Demons do not do this..
but what Christ there's also the spirit of the Anti Christ. Your supposed to test them. If they say Jesus came in the flesh
Old 05-09-2017, 05:30 AM
Knower

I hope they are of God but people are seeing these everywhere and they are not God. Ascended Masters looking like Jesus. Remember it can even fool the elect. Ask it if Jesus is God in flesh
Old 05-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Or we might approach this differently. We can go on all day about who the spirits are and who's a demon or not a demon, but that won't really get us anywhere. You said you were working on a roll play game? How dose it play? When did you get into it?
Old 05-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Somethings you (all) need to realise - the ELECT - truly - do NOT come out of any religion..lol....they are not the religions followers in any way shape or form, not at all, never were following the religion, never had any affiliation TO that jewish "god" as that one is not even Our Father as Christ reveals it..-The Elect truly, are the followers of CHRIST and He ACTUALLY warned you (all) AGAINST that religion entirely !!

Notice Revelations in your bible - see the true elect just like magick, appear in your gods "heaven " on this "judgement day" and all your wise spiritual elders around its throne have NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT THEY ARE - they ask JOHN to EXLPLAIN to them WHO are these NEW people who just appeared and are with CHRIST - and look these TRUE Elect - SING A NEW SONG - and no one in your gods heaven can UNDERSTAND THEM !!!

Let it sink in deep...realise - you are deceived most severely here....

The other point - demonic possession - testing spirits - yes it works - but only IF you are IN SPIRIT - if the demon has direct access to a mortal mind and body already, then expect lies and deception just as mortals ALWAYS give.. If though you encounter a spirit whilst you your Self are outside your mortal body, then yes indeed, call upon Christ, see how it reacts to that Presence..
Old 05-09-2017, 05:38 PM
Suspended
Do you ever listen the story of THE BLIND TOUCHING THE ELEPHANT? You're the one that I can see you now. You express in a blind information from nowhere as reference. You source of information is not reliable, don't you not notice of it?
Old 05-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy; Ah do try to stop and THINK before you post Jeremy - then you would see clearly I just told you WHERE that information is to be found - its not blind information form nowhere reference -that is your speciality my friend - I told you clearly, see the book of REVELATIONS to learn the truth of the elect - but as usual you see the words but understand nothing of what they mean so you just jump right back in both feet first, back into your delusions..