Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-05-2015, 04:05 PM
4everLove

tarot reading

Hello all,

I am in a new relationship. It's a fun relationship and I feel I have had a connection with this person. I'm not thinking ahead down the line, just more of living in the moment, which is all I need. I trust him and I know he is genuine. When I ask my intuition on whether I should stay or leave or think about my feelings with it. If I think about leaving him, I feel sad, a pressure in my chest, and I want to cry. But when I think about my feelings staying with him, I feel joy, I smile, and I am happy. I know that I am where I need to be right now, intuitively.

I just did a tarot card reading on us. His card= seven of swords (air), mine= nine of cups (water) REVERSED, and as a couple we got three of cups (water). Any more thoughts from the tarot people out there? I was just wondering about the card I got for him, especially.

Thanks a ton!
Old 02-05-2015, 04:25 PM
Lorelyen

I think you need to post this in the Tarot forum. Is it possible to be rational about a reading for yourself given the subject?

Wishing that things go well with you...
Old 02-05-2015, 04:58 PM
4everLove

awww good idea. thanks!
Old 04-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Master
If you're enjoying the relationship and living in the moment, then why are you questioning whether you should leave or not? I'm guessing you have trust issues. Just relax, put down the cards, and enjoy it for what it is. The Three of Cups is all about having good times.