Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Rumar

1) abikisses, lol, I suppose

2) Sangress, do you AP as yourself or something else?

3) Xan, that last part is a great neutralizer, whenever I use bright light, I use it as a flare if I just wanna travel and don't wanna fight. I know how to AP invisible, learned it from my soul mate.

4) Xan, guides to help, that's good for a last resort, you don't want to rely on others, but if the situation calls for it, it's still a good thing to do if need be.
Old 26-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I don't have negative experiences out-of-body, but I know from others three methods that work well.

* Visualize and breathe pure light all around and all throughout yourself... before you even take off astrally, and at any time you feel you need it.

* Call for your guides to help.

* Turn around and face the dark entities and see who they really are and what they want. Often they are not what they appear to be, and even if they are you can then send them good vibes... which will benefit both them and you.

Xan

Sorry but against powerful shadow spirits or demons 1 and 3 won't work. medium to higher caliber dark spirits will brush you light aura aside with a chuckle, part of your 3rd option is right but the sending them "good vibes" is just going to amuse them. Save the light aura and the good vibes for weaker beings. although number 2 is always a good idea, many beings only have the courage to attack while your alone.
Old 26-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Sangress

I AP both consciously and unconsciously. So I have enough practice at it.

Well, I AP as my "true" self outside of this body. But if you mean, "are you not human in appearance, behavior or perception when you step out of your body during AP"..then the answer is no, I AP as "something else."

I generally get challenged a lot for rights of passage and disputes between territories and such because there is a lot of competition between Predatory Beings in the Astral (we usually just call the place the "Hunting Grounds" for an accurate description.)

I usually "win" one way or another. No one takes my hunt from me. Ever. *Evil grin*

Last edited by Sangress : 26-10-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Old 27-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
Sorry but against powerful shadow spirits or demons 1 and 3 won't work. medium to higher caliber dark spirits will brush you light aura aside with a chuckle, part of your 3rd option is right but the sending them "good vibes" is just going to amuse them. Save the light aura and the good vibes for weaker beings. although number 2 is always a good idea, many beings only have the courage to attack while your alone.

Shadowside... If the light you are using makes the dark ones laugh, then you haven't yet investigated the real power of light... which is a primal force of creation. I suggest rather they are laughing at you, my friend, for not going deeper into light's real potential.

blessings,
Xan

Old 28-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Shadowside

No one lives to laugh at me. And I do not use any sort of light spell, it dosen't suit me. I have other ways for dealing with demons. Xan, light and darkness balance each other, each one is weak against the other. But sending them "happy thoughts" and "good vibes" is not going to change the mind of some ancient pitlord. Get real.
Old 28-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
No one lives to laugh at me. And I do not use any sort of light spell, it dosen't suit me. I have other ways for dealing with demons. Xan, light and darkness balance each other, each one is weak against the other. But sending them "happy thoughts" and "good vibes" is not going to change the mind of some ancient pitlord. Get real.
****!
I never have problems with demons, usually when I AP, angels attack me, they attacked me last night, they attack me when I head to work, they just won't leave me alone. But I don't have some dark energy, negative energy, or anything of that matter. I didn't start any war. I won't say I have left them in peace either. Some I won't even bother and shoot them out of the sky but most I'll just warp them somewhere else so I don't have to fight. I fight too much, I deserve some break time.

What are you to think when you're raised Catholic and then Christian to find out shortly later while you're still living as a Christian to be attacked by those who you were raised to believe are peaceful.

Last edited by Rumar : 28-10-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old 28-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Administrator
Hello

I can think and go into Astral too I can be taken to Astral Plane to work with Spirits. When that happens I have NO clue what I am heading for nor do I fear in what I am going to face.

I have come back with marks on me at times yes. I have tough always come back as whom I was. In tact for the most part. I never fight NOR do I run an hide. I stand me ground. I own that bit of space I am in and I surround that space with Light.

Dont buy into things that one call a Demon as everything NOW seems to be a Demon.

When one walks the path of kmowing one's limits and understand that there is no harm out there one is safe to stand one's ground.

Lynn
Old 28-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Shadowside

rumar, it sounds like you have started something that you can't finish. Angels are NOT peaceful harp picking hippies, they are flaming sword wielding fanatics, who purge the world of anyone who crosses them, (usually demons) it dosen't take much to incur their wrath, and shooting them out of the sky is a good way to get them to attack you. You've smacked the preverbally hornet's nest, now you're reaping the benefits.
Old 28-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Sangress

*frowns* I see no such thing as angels and demons. We're all individuals, no need to shove labels around. We are all as we are. There is no need for stereotypes in the physical, let alone the non-physical places.

If you tell an entity they are an angel or demon to their face they will either play along with it for your sake, or attempt to get rid of you in some way or another because you are ignorant and human.

Heck, I could be considered BOTH an angel and demon and a hell of a lot of other things.

Ask any being and they will tell you the same thing. Humanity cannot label anything that is non-physical because everyone is most likely talking about something completely different to the next person. There is no way of being sure unless you literally show them who you are referring to, which is usually too difficult to do without a moments notice.

The again, I'm just the bottom-dwelling soul-eating creature who nothing and no one can ever sense or see..until its too late. *Shrugs* What would I know?
Old 29-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Shadowside

first off you need your eyes checked, angels can be defined as their own race so it's not really stereotyping, that's like refering to you as a human it by definition is what you are.

Some beings might be offended by being defined by a title like angel or demon but it's pretty much what they are. Just because i call myself a spider-snake dosen't mean i stop being human.

Almost every person knows what an angel/demon is and can recognize a picture of either on sight, Angels and demons might take on different skins but the values of each is the same; good or evil.

Oh and btw the whole concept of soul sucking is made up, no one can effect the status of your soul not even death.