Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 18-01-2013, 06:17 AM
Knower

Memory of being dead.

6 years or so ago I was sitting on my sofa not doing anything in particular nothing on my mind when what i would call a flashbackd happened. It was the fist few moments after dying. I only remember the first few seconds .I was running for my life.Its was greyish, there were no objects or features it was dull , and i saw a figure running across my line of vision .But what i really remember and will never forget was the absolute terror i felt .I was trying to get away and I did not know i was dead.Thats all i know.Make of it what you will.
Old 23-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Pathfinder

Being dead is the myopia of the brains, otherwise it is a state of complete rest. may be a few years down the line you get tired of the rest and resurrect but alas! the grave is filled with soil and cemented you stay there forever.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:14 PM
LadyImpreza1111

What happened to you? Do you think that was a past life you were seeing?
Old 14-04-2013, 05:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
What happened to you? Do you think that was a past life you were seeing?

Hi. yes I am certain it was the first moments I experienced after a violent death.When and where I died I don,t know.(my feeling is that it was during the vietnam war as a soldier)It has been an inspiration for me to be prepared for my next death.
Old 15-04-2013, 07:40 PM
LadyImpreza1111

You have no way of knowing if your next death is going to happen exactly the same way. You could very well die an old person in your sleep.