Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Master
I have some mixed with hematite - you can hold it without it leaving soot marks on your hands - it's by my computer to collect EMF's.

I also have some 100% pure High grade, it's crazy smudgy, leaves black soot on everything it touches. I built it into a filter and use in in my Orgone Generator water container. It makes the water sweeter. I'm very pleased with it.
Old 18-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Knower

Are the "rust" like things on it normal and these are safe to put in my drinking water?
Old 20-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini1
Are the "rust" like things on it normal and these are safe to put in my drinking water?
I got a Silver shungite too... it doesn't have brown spots though. It's black with a silver sheen.
Difficult to answer your question. We don't know what it is, we can't see it. Why not Google to see what can be found in/with shungite? Maybe it's just spots from another type of stone meaning it's totally harmless.
I've used mine in water a few times, no brown spots either. I don't use it as often as my normal shungite though as somehow it feels the regular shungite is stronger than the silver shungite, although it's supposed to be the other way round.
Old 21-05-2017, 07:25 AM
Knower

Do you really think Shungite came from outer space?

Coz one Russian Geologist in an interview on their exhibits expo they sells only Shungite, says that this stone came from outer space.

So this is the same rank with Moldavite....or maybe its just a marketing hype to boost their sale?

And just wondering what other crystals are to be best paired with shungite when we carry it in our body? to enhance their inherit healing power?
Old 24-05-2017, 08:26 AM
Pathfinder
I have my rooms gridded with Shungite and I also carry a piece with me. Feels protective.