Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-02-2017, 07:57 PM
Experiencer
Exactly, what i would ask. It could be learning, since timeline is not relevant, what is the path one could learn from?
I learned many things, but still makes no sense... And i also can't make it out of it.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Exactly, what i would ask. It could be learning, since timeline is not relevant, what is the path one could learn from?
I learned many things, but still makes no sense... And i also can't make it out of it.

imo it's all about love mihael_11.
why would you choose to incarnate here?
i suspect that it's due to the fact that there's something
here that you love. people can't simply "cut and run"
from things/situations that they've invested love into.

imagine that there's a state of being for you in which
you know all things [like that described in the OP link].
"While I was there I knew everything, I had all knowledge."
it could be that your love has directed you into bringing that
awareness into existence here. learning things here amounts
to remembering them from there... effectively "downloading"
your awareness into physical manifestation.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Master

Give it time. Just know you are exactly where you are supposed to be. Trust yourself. You are young. It's not time to know all the answers yet. Someday, yes, someday when you are old, you will have a much larger picture.

For now just keep putting one foot in front of the other. And don't build up anger or bitterness. Merely ask yourself what you learn from every learning experience.

For example, a bad relationship that ends. Instead of becoming bitter or angry or resentful, ask yourself, "What did I learn from this experience?" Place the focus inward not outward and you will always come out on top.
Old 21-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm new and decided to look on this thread to see if I could find an answer to my question: how are there spirits roaming around if everyone is reincarnated? Azmond, your response really helped me. Thank you!
Old 21-02-2017, 11:00 PM
Master
I look at it this way:

Is there really anything else to do but experience ALL that life has to offer?

And I'm not just talking about here either. Think about 'Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations'.
Old 22-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieve
I'm new and decided to look on this thread to see if I could find an answer to my question: how are there spirits roaming around if everyone is reincarnated? Azmond, your response really helped me. Thank you!

You are welcome! I remember getting this information about spirits deciding to stay close to Earth some time ago, from two or possibly more sources. While there were always souls that were having trouble leaving the earths plane, what is happening now, if the information is true, appears to be unprecedented.

Some souls may have hard time realising their own death, or perhaps want to stay here a bit longer to comfort loved ones, or perhaps even to exact revenge on someone or to seek justice. Some just shy away from the reality of situation, not wanting to accept that the body died so they just keep on roaming the place where they lived. My guess is the people that had no belief system about death or life after death have the most trouble adjusting, so they just stay here, possibly even forgetting that they died. If you were just interested on how this is possible. that could also be it.

This has always been the case and all through out history many ghost reports are just that. But according to new info, souls now decide to stay here for a very distinct reason, and there is supposed to be an increasingly bigger number of spirits roaming the Earth.

Are you interested in spirit world?
Old 27-02-2017, 12:23 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoIsSatan
http://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1nancy_c_nde.html

^I've read multiple accounts like these, where the person dies, sees their dreadful future and becomes aware that they must live it, with no argument against it. They want to stay in their very happy afterlife (real life) very badly, but do not have the option.

All that you say is true but we, as souls, come to realize that to return is inescapable. There are options though. We are not blind slaves to our destinies. Our guides can not force anything upon us that we do not feel we are ready for. Before each incarnation we have study opportunities. Choices are afforded us. What will we attempt next and that sort of thing. We do not do this alone. We are among our friends on the plane of souls. We do things together. This is where soul mates come into the picture. If a particularly tough assignment is agreed to we often arrange, in advnace, for another of our companion souls to be there to help out.

Destiny is unavoidable but it is not administered by some evil taskmaster. What you face we all face. That is truth.
Old 05-03-2017, 04:52 AM
FrankieJG

We will incarnate as long as we are wandering in the samsara until we are enlightened. We are not forced ,it is something which happens. We CAN cease from this cycle only by attaining nirvana.Until then our karma from the past and this life will make us incarnate again and again and again and again without an end. WE CAN choose the life we want to live. Through good karma. The power is with us. Those who at the time of death recall the good things they have done will have a peaceful death and a better afterlife and vise versa
Old 05-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

I got a lot to say here, and I'm going to be as concise as possible, leaving people the option to ask for more details if they're interested. Also, as with all my posts, they're personal opinion based on experiences and conversations I've had... and are subject to change.

Firstly, we're not forced to reincarnate. Rather it's something we choose to do when the circumstances are right. Before and after life, we reside in 'Heaven' and recuperate. We reflect on how we're going to evolve spiritually, and we make choices about how best to achieve those goals; we decide on the life experiences needed to progress. Once those are set in place, we choose a time and the circumstances that meet those needs.

In other words, we are the masters of our destiny. As a very simple example, if we need to learn how to be humble, we'll be born with a disability to a family that needs to learn how to be caring.

Karma is different to how most people currently understand it. True, it used to be this 'debt' that spanned lifetimes. Now, as we're nearing a global spiritual evolution, karma needs to be handled with more immediacy. This is why we're starting to see many more cases of 'instant karma'. Things need to be resolved quickly otherwise we're going to miss out on the opportunity to learn from people that we might otherwise dislike.

You don't suffer now because you hurt someone in the past. In most cases, 'suffering' is a planned part of life necessary for you to be a better person.

Most events are planned by you; destined. But nothing is written in stone. There are countless examples of how things could go wrong, and I don't want to give any for fear of hitting anyone's nerves. But when things do go wrong, then a 'debt' is owed. That debt can be repaid in any number of ways that often have no resemblance to the offense. What often happens, is the debt is repaid in a way that is beneficial to both parties. Such as a someone agreeing to be born with a disability to a family that needs to learn how to be caring.