Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Knower

Nuumite palmstone

I bought one of these online a few weeks ago...I think the stone is only found in Iceland, some sort of volcanic mineral. Found an interesting review on the Crystalpedia website.
Old 14-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Master
very cool, I would love to see it as they are not that common and most are reported to be synthetic or something else. do you have a picture? I thought I bought one or two actually but I think they were both the false kind. way too cheap (inexpensive I mean) and looked like formica tabletop after I learned of the deception about. they are still pretty though but probably not something comparable to the real glorious stone. what do you think of it? (not about the impostors but about your personal feelings and thoughts or learning of the crystal)
Old 14-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Pathfinder

Yes, I would like to see it too. A very interesting stone. The composition of Nuumite is pretty unique: a mixture of Anthophyllite and Gedrite, both of which are rare minerals. By the way, its other name is Sorcerer's Stone.

sunnyray
Old 14-12-2016, 07:28 PM
Knower

I'll try and upload a picture tomorrow for you
Old 16-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Pathfinder
Hello

I love Nuummite
I have found that it has a very subtle, lower, very powerful vibration.
It's proported to be "The First" mineral created by the Earth, because of the Volcanic Activity in Iceland and the generally accepted belief that's the region is "The First" land mass to form. I do not know about that, but the energy I get from Nuummite is very ancient and primal. It just seems to cut through whatever else is affecting me and provides a gentle reassuring grounding. It is a little pricey, so be careful, sometimes people will pass off Arfvedsonite as Nuummite.
Just my two cents
Old 19-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Pathfinder
I love Nuummite! Helped me release lots of negativity.
Old 21-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Nuummite from Greenland.

Attachment 2333

Love this crystal, even sometimes it's really hard to deal with it's energies.
A very good companion for many years.

Last edited by Errol : 16-07-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Knower

Thanks for the picture Errol, yesterday I took about eight shots of my palmstone but still haven't figured out how to link them to this sight...although I have to admit that my palmstone isn't as nice as that in the picture!
Old 21-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
Thanks for the picture Errol, yesterday I took about eight shots of my palmstone but still haven't figured out how to link them to this sight...although I have to admit that my palmstone isn't as nice as that in the picture!
Thanks Etheric :)
When you want to post a message go to Advanced, below, you can see Additional Options, and then go to Manage attachments.
Pick a file from your computer, and upload it. Maybe, there are other ways, but somehow I figured out how to use that one.
Thanks again.
Old 19-05-2017, 06:23 AM
Experiencer
Love Nuummite! Works well with my Moldavite. Powerful combo.