Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Knower

Dear TheDivineOne

Just to clarify one very important thing Spirits don’t have sex as we know, gender is related to reproduction laws to perpetuate our species. Spirits don’t get pregnant. Only God can creates us spirits!

3 simple questions from The Book of Spirits (www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf) :

200. Have spirits sex?
“Not as you understand sex; for sex, in that sense, depends on the corporeal organisation. Love and sympathy exist among them, but founded on similarity of sentiments."
201. Can a spirit, who has animated the body of a man, animate the body of a woman in a new existence, and vice versa ?
"Yes; the same spirits animate men and women."
202. Does a spirit, when existing in the spirit-world, prefer to be incarnated as a man or as a woman?
"That is a point in regard to which a spirit is indifferent, and which is always decided in view of the trials which he has to undergo in his new corporeal life."
Spirits incarnate themselves as men or as women, because they are of no sex and, as it is necessary for them to develop themselves in every direction, both sexes. as well as every variety of social position. furnish them with special trials and duties, and with the opportunity of acquiring experience. A spirit who had always incarnated itself as a man would be only known by men, and vice versa.

Inverted reincarnation as we called has 2 different reasons:
First is a missionary reincarnation where family, marriage, sex will divert from main purpose of his life, or as we called re-incarnatory plan (everyone has his own re-incarnatory plan)
Second cause are trials or expiations were you must redeem from past mistakes linked to sex abuse and other situations like destroy a home due to sex abuse, body abuse, profligacy etc…

We called re-incarnatory plan because is just a plan, using your free will you can accomplish it or abandom it.

Difference between trial or expiation basically depends on how you accept the suffering and dificulties you experience or you get revolted or anger with your situation and dont accept it.

At the end you "come" in inverted re-incarnation to prevent you to repeat the same mistakes you made in the past that ruin you

Good bless you and give you strength to accomplish your reincarnatory plan!
Old 11-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
At the end you "come" in inverted re-incarnation to prevent you to repeat the same mistakes you made in the past that ruin you

I came back to this old thread because i had a concern and you hit it right on the head.

I REALLY want to reincarnate and be born female in my next life. I am a MTF trans in this life.

I know spirits themselves don't have a gender but i have reason to believe some of us as spirits have gender preferences.

According to the teachings of Abraham-Hicks, when we croak (die), we transition into non-physical (the spirit world), where we gain infinite intelligence, which makes sense given that as physical humans we only ever use about 10% of our brain.

And if what you said rings true, then it could be in my next life i am born female and then i know to appreciate it for all it's worth.

Now i'm stressed with worry because i hope that with that infinite knowledge being female won't matter all that much to me and i'll be born male again.

It's still bothering me not knowing for sure i definitely will be born a girl in my next life. I'll just go on with the rest of my life wishing to be born female in my next life. I've heard stories of women who say they want to be born male in their next life and do reincarnate as a boy. With me, i hope i get that same luck, but to be born a girl. I'll just wish as hard as i can for it.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Seeker

Yes, that is so frustrating. If it would be possible, I would end this incarnation immediately. I have a female body but I definitely do not feel this way and I am not interested in doing anything here in this body. But there is nothing we can do about it. Just to live in this wrong body all this life. Terrible. Yes, you can be trans, but being trans is much different from being born in the right body. I just do not understand why we are born in bodies which do not correspond to our perceptions of ourselves and our preferences.

Last edited by Des39 : 12-03-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I want to know if there is a way for me to assure that i will be female in my next life!
Here is a quote from the Bhagavad-Gitā verse 9-6.
Quote:
Whatever a state a man may bear in mind when in the end he casts his mortal frame aside, even to that state does he accede, for ever does that state make him grow into itself.
Translation is by R. C. Zaehner.