Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Suspended
Need help I guess

Ok so last night I had an epiphany about stuff going on in my life... God told me this is my battle to fight. It makes me sad though, because I have no idea at all what I'm supposed to do
I'm trying to get a job working with uber, just to balance my life out so I'm not locked away at home all the time.. the thing is that I'm so confused about what I'm supposed to be doing. In all of my recent past lives, I only lived to the ages of 19-22. I'm 27 now, I've felt lost for a long time, but it slowly builds up like an emotion. Two emotions come, one the needing to do something, and two I feel sad because it feels important but I dont know what to do.

Maybe it's my life purpose calling me and once I do it, I can leave this place. I am not really sure. I like living and even though I'm prepared to leave this life someday, I really don't want to just yet.

Please share any help.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello Flyaway with me. I'm not sure how to help but please know that you're not alone in feeling lost. The broad age group from 18 to 40 is usually spent establishing a life, so it sounds like you're taking the steps one naturally would ...having the drive and figuring it out. You'll get there. I would consider it a good thing to outlive your past lives, more lessons to take with you.
Old 11-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
Ok so last night I had an epiphany about stuff going on in my life... God told me this is my battle to fight.

How we interpreted stuff is related to where in life we are. Let say you see life as a battle to fight, then a more gentle interpretation of the same is: this is your life to live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
Maybe it's my life purpose calling me and once I do it, I can leave this place.

Yes it is your life purpose calling you, and when you fulfill yourself the world you enter will seem like a completely different one than the one you are in now, because you perspective of it has changed.
Old 11-04-2017, 02:33 PM
Master
The current life is supposed to be a stand alone from the past life. Don't let the past lives paralyse you and maybe that is the reason why we do not know about our pastlife except a few who end up finding out. In this life you have a tough time deciding what work to do and you can't wait to go to the other side once you are done with your lessons, it sounds to me like you need to ground yourself to this current life.
Old 14-04-2017, 12:35 AM
Knower
Hi Flyaway with me. Just as soul.cimmerian said, you are not alone in that concept. Maybe in your past life you were very busy doing things and in this life you pick that up that being occupied with something resonates with you??? I don't know but I'm just thinking out loud. Eventually in due time your 'purpose' of what you are to do and who you are to be will come to you. Just go things at your pace and try meditating daily. Sometimes having a little clarity gets you to the answers you need.