Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Experiencer
Havardr, I know exactly what you mean. I'm trying to to exactly what you are doing! I have managed to start lucid dreaming and in my dream I tried to astral project. The thing is the difference between the two is simply the level of awareness! I too understand LD to be aware within you psyche and AP means to be aware outside your psyche. The transition, however, is not physical, it's conscious. You don't even have to "go" anywhere. We're always trapped in the illusion that we are in a body, in a physical place...

It is tricky to increase awareness because we can get so caught up on the dream that we fail to "see" beyond it. I'm trying within each lucid dream to increase the level of my awareness. But even last night I got caught listening to something that made no sense trying to make sense of it! LOL.

I also have a friend who I'm trying to contact in the astral. He's a very proficient AP and actually felt someone trying to contact him (not sure yet if it was a coincidence or not). At first I wanted to do this to prove to myself that the experience was "real". Then I told myself I would stop trying to prove that these LD were real and just enjoy the experience because if everything is fundamentally consciousness or "in consciousness", including the universe, then of course it's real! But now I've come to think that actually trying to contact my friend will help me improve my awareness and my AP skills. I've also tried to go to my parent's house. I know I'm always welcome there, no matter in what form. :-D
Old 09-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Havardr Novak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
It is tricky to increase awareness because we can get so caught up on the dream that we fail to "see" beyond it. I'm trying within each lucid dream to increase the level of my awareness. But even last night I got caught listening to something that made no sense trying to make sense of it! LOL.

I also have a friend who I'm trying to contact in the astral. He's a very proficient AP and actually felt someone trying to contact him.

That is why when things became lucid for me I would literally get away from the "dream" like Id grow a large tree and fly to the top where other things in the dream could get to me and id sit down and meditate in the dream just about.
In this position I have tried all sorts of things from wanting to go some place to someone, to trying to increase the awareness to all sorts of things and none seem to work or make things better. Id either wake up or the "dream" would just continue as is. And when the "dream" if it is does continue I would focus on it more try to find out if there is a message or something which 9 out of 10 I seriously doubt there are any messages there so I go about flying around enjoying the scenery.

Like in one dream I was walking down the road and a bunch of dogs came up and started attacking me so I tried flying up a bit to get away and that is when things became lucid. So I had to fly really high to get out of reach of how high these dogs could jump but something felt like it was weighing me down so I grew a massive tree and rode the branches real high and sat on the top to get out of reach of the dogs. being safe and being lucid I tried my meditation trick there mentioned and nothing happened so I started looking around at the scenery. When I woke I did try to ponder if there could be any message but I do not see one personally. IRL I have no problems with dogs and in the dream I was not fearful or anything just annoyed that they were trying to attack me.

My pre mentioned friend is also skilled at AP but since our schedules are off instead of trying to meet I would try to visit him as he works, being he works at a hardware store the plan was to try and watch him for about 5 minutes and then see if that was what he was really doing. That was our rough plan.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havardr Novak
That is why when things became lucid for me I would literally get away from the "dream" like Id grow a large tree and fly to the top where other things in the dream could get to me and id sit down and meditate in the dream just about.
In this position I have tried all sorts of things from wanting to go some place to someone, to trying to increase the awareness to all sorts of things and none seem to work or make things better. Id either wake up or the "dream" would just continue as is. And when the "dream" if it is does continue I would focus on it more try to find out if there is a message or something which 9 out of 10 I seriously doubt there are any messages there so I go about flying around enjoying the scenery.

Like in one dream I was walking down the road and a bunch of dogs came up and started attacking me so I tried flying up a bit to get away and that is when things became lucid. So I had to fly really high to get out of reach of how high these dogs could jump but something felt like it was weighing me down so I grew a massive tree and rode the branches real high and sat on the top to get out of reach of the dogs. being safe and being lucid I tried my meditation trick there mentioned and nothing happened so I started looking around at the scenery. When I woke I did try to ponder if there could be any message but I do not see one personally. IRL I have no problems with dogs and in the dream I was not fearful or anything just annoyed that they were trying to attack me.

My pre mentioned friend is also skilled at AP but since our schedules are off instead of trying to meet I would try to visit him as he works, being he works at a hardware store the plan was to try and watch him for about 5 minutes and then see if that was what he was really doing. That was our rough plan.
I also have had on numerous occasions dogs biting me or attempting to bite me. The dogs that exist in the dimension you're describing are capable of shape-shifting and talking. You're likely Triporting into a body in the dimension you're experiencing which is why the dogs are trying to attack you, because they can sense that you're in that body and that something isn't "right." I have asked beings on numerous occasions why the majority of the dogs I encounter try and attack me and the only times I have gotten an answer they have said something along the lines of "probably because of the way you got here" or because I had Triported there. The dogs seem to have an extra sense and are able to sense that we are from another dimension and/or something is off about us. I suggest trying to talk to the dogs if you're unable to get away from them, in many cases you can diffuse the situation and come to an agreement with them and they will leave you alone. I have found there is so real symbolic "meanings" in dreams and they are meant to be taken literal for what the experience was no differently than an astral projection would be.

As for meeting your friend that's going to be a slippery slope as the chances of it happening are so small. Judging from the experience you mentioned you're Triporting and/or dreaming & projecting into a parallel Earth-dimension and in those dimensions our powers of manifestation and so forth are a lot less free than they would be in a higher-vibrational dimension. Yes we can manifest some objects and so forth but we cannot teleport to any location we desire and so forth. Just like there are laws that govern what is possible in this dimension it is no different in the parallel-Earth dimensions or any other dimension for that matter. The only way you're going to be able to make it to the location that your friend works is if you are able to walk, run, fly, or hover that far from your starting position in one projection. Even if you make it to where he works there is no guarantee that the place he works will exist in the parallel dimension you are in. And even if you somehow magically make it to the place he works and it exists in another dimension the only thing you're going to see is the beings whom live in that dimension going about their business there. The bodies we dream and project in are not lifeless drone bodies that move around as we move around in some other dimension, they are living bodies that live their own lives and go freely wherever they want to. So just because your friend is at work in this dimension doesn't mean one of the bodies he dreams or projects in is going to be in the parallel space of a dimension that overlaps this dimension. Unfortunately things just don't work that way. The only way one projector or dreamer could meet up with another would be if they are projecting and/or dreaming in the exact same location of the exact same dimension at the exact same time. It's hard enough to have two people dream/project at the same time let alone them be in the exact same dimension at the same time, then you factor in location with in one dimension and it just becomes an astronomical improbability. Think about how big the world is in this dimension, then think about there being several parallel-Earth dimensions we can dream and project in each of them likely being as large as the Earth is in this dimension. It's like gambling on two beings from completely different planets being in the exact state of mind on the exact planet at the exact time...
Old 10-01-2015, 03:27 AM
Havardr Novak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I also have had on numerous occasions dogs biting me or attempting to bite me. The dogs that exist in the dimension you're describing are capable of shape-shifting and talking. You're likely Triporting into a body in the dimension you're experiencing which is why the dogs are trying to attack you, because they can sense that you're in that body and that something isn't "right." I have asked beings on numerous occasions why the majority of the dogs I encounter try and attack me and the only times I have gotten an answer they have said something along the lines of "probably because of the way you got here" or because I had Triported there. The dogs seem to have an extra sense and are able to sense that we are from another dimension and/or something is off about us. I suggest trying to talk to the dogs if you're unable to get away from them, in many cases you can diffuse the situation and come to an agreement with them and they will leave you alone. I have found there is so real symbolic "meanings" in dreams and they are meant to be taken literal for what the experience was no differently than an astral projection would be.

As for meeting your friend that's going to be a slippery slope as the chances of it happening are so small. Judging from the experience you mentioned you're Triporting and/or dreaming & projecting into a parallel Earth-dimension and in those dimensions our powers of manifestation and so forth are a lot less free than they would be in a higher-vibrational dimension. Yes we can manifest some objects and so forth but we cannot teleport to any location we desire and so forth. Just like there are laws that govern what is possible in this dimension it is no different in the parallel-Earth dimensions or any other dimension for that matter. The only way you're going to be able to make it to the location that your friend works is if you are able to walk, run, fly, or hover that far from your starting position in one projection. Even if you make it to where he works there is no guarantee that the place he works will exist in the parallel dimension you are in. And even if you somehow magically make it to the place he works and it exists in another dimension the only thing you're going to see is the beings whom live in that dimension going about their business there. The bodies we dream and project in are not lifeless drone bodies that move around as we move around in some other dimension, they are living bodies that live their own lives and go freely wherever they want to. So just because your friend is at work in this dimension doesn't mean one of the bodies he dreams or projects in is going to be in the parallel space of a dimension that overlaps this dimension. Unfortunately things just don't work that way. The only way one projector or dreamer could meet up with another would be if they are projecting and/or dreaming in the exact same location of the exact same dimension at the exact same time. It's hard enough to have two people dream/project at the same time let alone them be in the exact same dimension at the same time, then you factor in location with in one dimension and it just becomes an astronomical improbability. Think about how big the world is in this dimension, then think about there being several parallel-Earth dimensions we can dream and project in each of them likely being as large as the Earth is in this dimension. It's like gambling on two beings from completely different planets being in the exact state of mind on the exact planet at the exact time...

A few months ago I had a dream where I was talking to an alternate being and I became lucid during the conversation and he seemed to notice that I did. And when I did I politely tried to leave and tried to fly away and as I did he jumped up and grabbed my leg and asked that I see something first and he took me over to 2-3 dogs that resembled white pit bulls I think and I interacted with them petted them a bit and then was able to leave. Needless to say when I left I immediately woke up and was annoyed a bit from it that I could not go off and explore. So I do know that dogs can be cool in dreams.

I somewhat want to argue about being able to visit someone like when they are at work, Monroe had a few occasions where he made it, one where he visited a sick friend and another where he pinched a woman he knew. I think there were a couple of other minor situations but those to I remember quite clearly.
The occasions where I tried to make it to my friend I usually became lucid in a dream of being outside my house so I guess a dimension one would say that exists right next to the earth physical. So demanding that I wanted to visit him at his work I would be whisked away quite quickly in the general direction of his work but I never arrived there though I could see things pass by like a blurr I knew I was heading in the general direction. A few times when I was whisked off I knew I was heading in the wrong direction and think to myself that it was the wrong way and I would wake up. And there was the one time I landed outside his house as previously mentioned.

Granted I personally am not up to hanging out with IRL in the astral I did those as general tests to figure if it was a dream or AP since personal opinion they are separate experiences. Hanging out with a friend in an AP together as I figure is a whole other subject.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:47 AM
cool101

Astral projection is where you are out of body and lucid dreaming is where you know your in a dream and can control it and you could have your self have a out of body experience if you wanted to

Happy travels cool 101
Old 10-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool101
Astral projection is where you are out of body and lucid dreaming is where you know your in a dream and can control it and you could have your self have a out of body experience if you wanted to

Happy travels cool 101
Well technically speaking you're not "out of body" during astral projection because you are inside of a body, just a different one that exists in another dimension. And technically speaking it is no different in dreams as you're in another body and another dimension. In fact you actually can and do project and dream in the exact same bodies and the exact same dimensions, so how are they different? The only real difference is the process which occurs that shifts you into that other body and dimension, primarily whether or not you're in a conscious state of thought and awareness and the moment in which you enter a conscious state of thought and awareness. Other than that they are exactly the same. And as I mentioned before I have had projections where I entered a conscious state of thought and awareness after my consciousness had shifted into another body and dimension, and I have had lucid dreams where I remained in a conscious state of thought and awareness through out the entire process of my consciousness shifting into another body and dimension. Most people in most astral projections are going to remain in a conscious state of thought and awareness until moments before their consciousness shifts and then they will briefly drift off into a non-conscious state quickly returning into consciousness but in a different body and dimension. Through dreaming most of the time people are going to lose consciousness for an extended period of time and remain that way even after they are in another body and dimension and having an experience, and then at some point they will realize they are "dreaming" thus entering a conscious state of thought and awareness. From that point on for those experienced in operating bodies that exist in other dimensions and the other dimensions themselves a dream can and will mimic a projection perfectly, for those who are not experienced I can see how dreams and projections can seem different as they once did to me as well. But I can assure you that dreams and projections occur in the exact same bodies and dimensions as one another and the line that separates a dream from a projection and a projection from a dream is so blurry and easy to cross that it's quite pointless to use it to determine what an experience was or was not. When you have pushed the boundaries of what determines whether or not an experience was a dream or projection as I have it is blatantly obvious that there really is no tangible difference other than the fact typically you're in a conscious state earlier and longer during a projection than you are in a lucid dream. But as I said before it's completely possible to have a lucid dream where you remain in a conscious state of thought of awareness just as early and long as you would a projection, and you can have a projection in which you enter a conscious state of thought and awareness long after the experience has began no different than you would in a lucid dream.

Quote:
A few months ago I had a dream where I was talking to an alternate being and I became lucid during the conversation and he seemed to notice that I did. And when I did I politely tried to leave and tried to fly away and as I did he jumped up and grabbed my leg and asked that I see something first and he took me over to 2-3 dogs that resembled white pit bulls I think and I interacted with them petted them a bit and then was able to leave. Needless to say when I left I immediately woke up and was annoyed a bit from it that I could not go off and explore. So I do know that dogs can be cool in dreams.

I somewhat want to argue about being able to visit someone like when they are at work, Monroe had a few occasions where he made it, one where he visited a sick friend and another where he pinched a woman he knew. I think there were a couple of other minor situations but those to I remember quite clearly.
The occasions where I tried to make it to my friend I usually became lucid in a dream of being outside my house so I guess a dimension one would say that exists right next to the earth physical. So demanding that I wanted to visit him at his work I would be whisked away quite quickly in the general direction of his work but I never arrived there though I could see things pass by like a blurr I knew I was heading in the general direction. A few times when I was whisked off I knew I was heading in the wrong direction and think to myself that it was the wrong way and I would wake up. And there was the one time I landed outside his house as previously mentioned.

Granted I personally am not up to hanging out with IRL in the astral I did those as general tests to figure if it was a dream or AP since personal opinion they are separate experiences. Hanging out with a friend in an AP together as I figure is a whole other subject.
It's likely in Monroe's experiences he was in higher-vibrational realms where powers of manifestations and thoughts have a much larger impact on that reality and dimension. In the parallel-Earth dimensions that impact is much less and weaker than it is in the higher-vibrational realms unfortunately. In most of the parallel-Earth dimensions powers of manifestation and thoughts and so forth are definitely more powerful than they are in our physical dimension but still they are no where near as powerful and potent as they can potentially be, if they were then beings would not be trapped in the lower-vibrational realms due to their own emotions and desires and so forth. They would be able to instantly change their minds and go wherever they want to but that is not the case, of course some of them obviously do not want to or are just so blinded to the truth and they don't know there is more than what they are living. I've experienced it many times in the parallel-Earth dimensions many of the beings who exists in them are as blinded to the reality of multi-dimensionality as most people on Earth are. To them the fact that there are many species of different types of beings from many different planets is an every day fact and is nothing special to them, but if you mention multi-dimensionality most of them are going to look at you like you're nuts no differently than in this dimension. As it is in our dimension it appears like the beings who are in power whom know the truth about these matters do the best to hide and conceal it from most others because what good would their power be if they had no one to control? Primarily I am talking about the Draconian races of beings and those whom are viewed as semi-equals and allied with them. I say semi-equals because the only races that Dracos view as equals are other types of Dracos, they believe they are perfection and the most superior race of beings that existed/exists in both the Old Universe and the New Universe. But there is a hierarchy even with in the Dracos some sub-races of them being higher up and some being lower.

The reason that the being grabbed your leg as you tried up and fly is probably due to the fact that in most areas of the parallel-Earth dimensions flying is illegal. Primarily in the populated city areas so if you live in a city area and project into a parallel-Earth dimension it's much more difficult to get away with flying, the authorities call it "going up." It's not completely clear to me why flying is illegal in these areas and I have experienced areas in parallel-Earth dimensions where flying wasn't illegal but I can tell you that in most of the populated city areas I have experienced if you go around flying in some public space you're going to get yourself into trouble. It's likely the being who grabbed you did so because he didn't want you to get in trouble, the body that you projected into likely has some relationship with the being you were talking with and so he was just protecting them from getting in trouble and you leaving them in a mess. This is what most people are completely unaware of is that many of the bodies we dream and project in have extensions of consciousness living in them no differently than our physical body does, and in dreams and projections we go into that body and briefly take it over for that experience. I've actually recently developed a technique where I remain in a body I'm dreaming/projecting in and I give control of the body back to the extension that lives in the body for the majority of the time, although I've wondered if it couldn't be another being like myself who is dreaming and projecting in that body at the same time as I am. On some occasions when doing this I've actually had another body form inside of the body I am in, it ends up being two separate bodies trapped inside of one body and the skin gets tight and I can feel it pulling and it hurts and so forth. This is another thing most projectors are completely blind to is that many of the bodies they dream and project in are actual bodies that have skin, have blood, and so forth... The skin is a lot different from skin in the physical dimension but I imagine that is primarily due to the high-density of this dimension, the density is much lower in most of the parallel-Earth dimensions which is why flying is possible.

The problem with finding your friend at work is that unless his work is extremely close to you you're likely going to end up getting lost because while parallel-Earth dimensions do often look similar that similarity tends to vanish the further we get away from our starting position and so if he lives far away from you by the time you get half way there or so it's likely you'll end up being lost and having no clue where you are. The other problem is even if your friend is working that doesn't mean that any of the bodies he dreams and projects in will be at that parallel space in another dimension, as I mentioned previously those bodies are living lives no differently than we are and they go anywhere they want at any time they want. Just because he is in a specific space in this dimension doesn't mean any of the bodies he dreams and projects in will be in a parallel space overlapping that space. Another problem is that it's highly unlikely that the bodies he dreams and projects in look anything like he does in the physical dimension, and so even if you managed to stumble onto a body that he dreams and projects in it will likely look nothing like him and will be controlled by a completely different extension of consciousness of his who likely will not recognize and/or know you. There is no way of knowing what will exist in the parallel space overlapping the space that his work exists in this dimension. It could be a house, a parking lot, a forest, a lake, or anything. And unless it's some isolated place where other beings don't often go it's going to be populated by beings who live in that specific dimension. I have never experienced and highly doubt there is a dimension where only the bodies of astral projectors exist and so finding another dreamer or projector in a dimension populated mostly by beings who live in that dimension will be like finding an extra-terrestrial while having no idea what it looks like in the middle of a populated city filled with thousands of other Humans who live and belong in that dimension. It's like finding a specific needle in a massive stack of needles and that only factors in if you're able to dream or project in the exact same location inside of the exact same dimension at the exact same time as another person... I'm not going to sit here and say it's not possible because regardless of those odds I am sure it has happened with two people who live in the same house or in the same neighborhood, but the odds of it happening are just so small that IMO it's a waste of time unless you're able to project on will whenever you want and have nothing better to do and/or nothing else to experience. And I highly doubt that is true because I've had thousands of projections spent hundreds or thousands of hours in other bodies and dimensions and there is still so much for me to do and experience.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:16 AM
Havardr Novak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Well technically speaking you're not "out of body" during astral projection because you are inside of a body, just a different one that exists in another dimension. And technically speaking it is no different in dreams as you're in another body and another dimension. In fact you actually can and do project and dream in the exact same bodies and the exact same dimensions, so how are they different? The only real difference is the process which occurs that shifts you into that other body and dimension, primarily whether or not you're in a conscious state of thought and awareness and the moment in which you enter a conscious state of thought and awareness. Other than that they are exactly the same. And as I mentioned before I have had projections where I entered a conscious state of thought and awareness after my consciousness had shifted into another body and dimension, and I have had lucid dreams where I remained in a conscious state of thought and awareness through out the entire process of my consciousness shifting into another body and dimension. Most people in most astral projections are going to remain in a conscious state of thought and awareness until moments before their consciousness shifts and then they will briefly drift off into a non-conscious state quickly returning into consciousness but in a different body and dimension. Through dreaming most of the time people are going to lose consciousness for an extended period of time and remain that way even after they are in another body and dimension and having an experience, and then at some point they will realize they are "dreaming" thus entering a conscious state of thought and awareness. From that point on for those experienced in operating bodies that exist in other dimensions and the other dimensions themselves a dream can and will mimic a projection perfectly, for those who are not experienced I can see how dreams and projections can seem different as they once did to me as well. But I can assure you that dreams and projections occur in the exact same bodies and dimensions as one another and the line that separates a dream from a projection and a projection from a dream is so blurry and easy to cross that it's quite pointless to use it to determine what an experience was or was not. When you have pushed the boundaries of what determines whether or not an experience was a dream or projection as I have it is blatantly obvious that there really is no tangible difference other than the fact typically you're in a conscious state earlier and longer during a projection than you are in a lucid dream. But as I said before it's completely possible to have a lucid dream where you remain in a conscious state of thought of awareness just as early and long as you would a projection, and you can have a projection in which you enter a conscious state of thought and awareness long after the experience has began no different than you would in a lucid dream.

It's likely in Monroe's experiences he was in higher-vibrational realms where powers of manifestations and thoughts have a much larger impact on that reality and dimension. In the parallel-Earth dimensions that impact is much less and weaker than it is in the higher-vibrational realms unfortunately. In most of the parallel-Earth dimensions powers of manifestation and thoughts and so forth are definitely more powerful than they are in our physical dimension but still they are no where near as powerful and potent as they can potentially be, if they were then beings would not be trapped in the lower-vibrational realms due to their own emotions and desires and so forth. They would be able to instantly change their minds and go wherever they want to but that is not the case, of course some of them obviously do not want to or are just so blinded to the truth and they don't know there is more than what they are living. I've experienced it many times in the parallel-Earth dimensions many of the beings who exists in them are as blinded to the reality of multi-dimensionality as most people on Earth are. To them the fact that there are many species of different types of beings from many different planets is an every day fact and is nothing special to them, but if you mention multi-dimensionality most of them are going to look at you like you're nuts no differently than in this dimension. As it is in our dimension it appears like the beings who are in power whom know the truth about these matters do the best to hide and conceal it from most others because what good would their power be if they had no one to control? Primarily I am talking about the Draconian races of beings and those whom are viewed as semi-equals and allied with them. I say semi-equals because the only races that Dracos view as equals are other types of Dracos, they believe they are perfection and the most superior race of beings that existed/exists in both the Old Universe and the New Universe. But there is a hierarchy even with in the Dracos some sub-races of them being higher up and some being lower.

The reason that the being grabbed your leg as you tried up and fly is probably due to the fact that in most areas of the parallel-Earth dimensions flying is illegal. Primarily in the populated city areas so if you live in a city area and project into a parallel-Earth dimension it's much more difficult to get away with flying, the authorities call it "going up." It's not completely clear to me why flying is illegal in these areas and I have experienced areas in parallel-Earth dimensions where flying wasn't illegal but I can tell you that in most of the populated city areas I have experienced if you go around flying in some public space you're going to get yourself into trouble. It's likely the being who grabbed you did so because he didn't want you to get in trouble, the body that you projected into likely has some relationship with the being you were talking with and so he was just protecting them from getting in trouble and you leaving them in a mess. This is what most people are completely unaware of is that many of the bodies we dream and project in have extensions of consciousness living in them no differently than our physical body does, and in dreams and projections we go into that body and briefly take it over for that experience. I've actually recently developed a technique where I remain in a body I'm dreaming/projecting in and I give control of the body back to the extension that lives in the body for the majority of the time, although I've wondered if it couldn't be another being like myself who is dreaming and projecting in that body at the same time as I am. On some occasions when doing this I've actually had another body form inside of the body I am in, it ends up being two separate bodies trapped inside of one body and the skin gets tight and I can feel it pulling and it hurts and so forth. This is another thing most projectors are completely blind to is that many of the bodies they dream and project in are actual bodies that have skin, have blood, and so forth... The skin is a lot different from skin in the physical dimension but I imagine that is primarily due to the high-density of this dimension, the density is much lower in most of the parallel-Earth dimensions which is why flying is possible.

The problem with finding your friend at work is that unless his work is extremely close to you you're likely going to end up getting lost because while parallel-Earth dimensions do often look similar that similarity tends to vanish the further we get away from our starting position and so if he lives far away from you by the time you get half way there or so it's likely you'll end up being lost and having no clue where you are. The other problem is even if your friend is working that doesn't mean that any of the bodies he dreams and projects in will be at that parallel space in another dimension, as I mentioned previously those bodies are living lives no differently than we are and they go anywhere they want at any time they want. Just because he is in a specific space in this dimension doesn't mean any of the bodies he dreams and projects in will be in a parallel space overlapping that space. Another problem is that it's highly unlikely that the bodies he dreams and projects in look anything like he does in the physical dimension, and so even if you managed to stumble onto a body that he dreams and projects in it will likely look nothing like him and will be controlled by a completely different extension of consciousness of his who likely will not recognize and/or know you. There is no way of knowing what will exist in the parallel space overlapping the space that his work exists in this dimension. It could be a house, a parking lot, a forest, a lake, or anything. And unless it's some isolated place where other beings don't often go it's going to be populated by beings who live in that specific dimension. I have never experienced and highly doubt there is a dimension where only the bodies of astral projectors exist and so finding another dreamer or projector in a dimension populated mostly by beings who live in that dimension will be like finding an extra-terrestrial while having no idea what it looks like in the middle of a populated city filled with thousands of other Humans who live and belong in that dimension. It's like finding a specific needle in a massive stack of needles and that only factors in if you're able to dream or project in the exact same location inside of the exact same dimension at the exact same time as another person... I'm not going to sit here and say it's not possible because regardless of those odds I am sure it has happened with two people who live in the same house or in the same neighborhood, but the odds of it happening are just so small that IMO it's a waste of time unless you're able to project on will whenever you want and have nothing better to do and/or nothing else to experience. And I highly doubt that is true because I've had thousands of projections spent hundreds or thousands of hours in other bodies and dimensions and there is still so much for me to do and experience.

As mentioned before trying to locate my friend were mere tests as to weather I was in an AP or not... Not my main idea of spending time in such a place but were ideas of testing authenticity sort to say. Of course there are far more other things I would like to experience and do in such an occasion. I am rather interested in visiting and exploring higher realms currently, and the things i mentioned previously. Learn some new things, Spiritual learning and growth, some Entertainment as it could be termed just enjoying the scenery and exploring etc etc.
If I were to consider most of my dreams low parallel dimensions to that of earth then I personally can say that they have gotten boring.. aside from some minute details like flying and such they are to earth/physical like and are becoming boring for my taste. Much to physical realm like... if I am not allowed to fly and explore then I would just stay in the physical and deal with ultimately the same rules and let myself be duped into a shallow belief of existence that is pushed upon society as by as like you say other beings etc etc. I would rather when I have some free time on my hands not going through the mill of survival, like on a free weekend experience and explore something truly out of this world.

So I guess if LD's are like a low realm AP's then how do I make it into a higher realm.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:56 AM
Suspended

Quote:
The title roughly sums up the following post.
I want to somewhat debate if they are both the same as some people believe or if they are different as other people believe.

For explanation on my part when first starting out at attempting conscious AP I read a lot of people going about that they are both the same thing. Taking this idea to thought I though I would use Lucid Dreaming as a spring board for Astral Projection in several different ways.

The first way and few attempts at this were once realizing that I was in a dream and becoming lucid I would set my self aside the dream typically in a meditative position and demand to AP. This I tried during a few first attempts under the idea that they were different and that I could spring board from one to the other, in these attempts needless to say nothing happened the dream would continue for a short time or I would wake up instantly.

After a few of these previous noted attempts a friend posed the idea or notion that a lucid dream and astral projection could just be the same thing. So under this idea I attempted a few other tests.
One test once realizing that I was in a dream or possible projection I would request to go to my friend the one that posed the idea. I received his rough permission to do this as I am not the typical person that would mess about with someones privacy unless dire circumstances demanded it. As our schedules differed he would be at work when I attempted this so I knew what my destination was to be. So I tried a few attempts of this and needless to say this did not work either. Upon requesting to go to where my friend was I would be pulled rather quickly like a subsonic flying towards what I would hope my destination would be. Each time I could roughly make out trees buildings and such as I was quickly flown by but moving fast enough that is all I know them to be trees, plants, buildings etc but no real identification on what place was. Each time this occurred I ended up else where than my wanted destination or I woke up in mid flight.
Only one time did I end up relatively close to the intended destination. Though I did not end up at his work I ended up at his house. However his house was not there, in this dream it was daylight the floor plan of his house was there it was his yard but like if a tornado took the walls and roof off the house.
So I preceded to look about partially wondering if what I done had a successful outcome. Looking at the floor plan this was his house so I let this dream / possible AP continue. As I went up close to where his house was supposed to stand a figure that resembled my friend walked up and started to talk I took caution as mentioned above my friend was supposed to be at work so who ever this figure was was an imposter in my mind. The conversation started averagely with greetings and how are you's but began to take an unwanted dark turn so I came to the conclusion that this was not my friend and that my plans failed so I quite promptly woke up and noted the time. Later that day my friend called on his break I told him the rough time that this "dream" occurred and he confirmed he was at work at that time and I told him of the happenings.

A third set of tests was done by just controlling things as some people do in dreams. Personally I do not think one has the power or ability to control things in an astral projection like they could in a lucid dream aside from flying or transforming ones self. I am talking about things like closing large chasms of fire, making it rain then stop raining, flying into space then grabbing the earth and shaking the water off of it, controlling people about that are in the dream.

So personally from a conclusion of tests I deem that they are completely different, though I would not say that it is impossible to use one as a spring board to make it to the other I just have not been able to succeed at this yet.

Personally no success still trying to AP somewhat willingly. Had a few close calls when waking up in the morning with weird sounds/vibrations that a hand full of people go through similarly.
Yet still met with failure to separate to another conscious, AP etc etc.

Wondering what other peoples thoughts about this could be.
Whether or not someone believes them to be the same or not.

The distinction lies in making the distinction believe it or not. Defining a lucid dream as a scenario that plays out in internal space will associate the very concept of lucid dreaming with this internal space. You could just as simply call it an internal space and end up in the same place, because it's the intention that you associate with the phrase "Lucid Dreaming" that is defining where you end up.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
So I guess if LD's are like a low realm AP's then how do I make it into a higher realm.

From my understanding, we end up in the realm that resonates with our consciousness' vibration. The thoughts that are connected to matter such as goods, foods, our bodies, our physical surroundings, the connection between or emotion based on these things are low vibration thoughts. Even lower are the negative thoughts associated with material, physical world: gluttony, vanity, etc... So in order to increase the vibration you have to focus on non material things, such as compassion, harmony, respect, love... Things that ultimately improves the quality of your consciousness. So in actually trying to get to the higher vibration states, you're actually becoming overall a better person. Apparently the same process will apply to us in afterlife.

Well, that's just my understanding of it, it's good to know other people's inputs.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Experiencer
A more practical advice, consider meditating, it's a way to relax and train your thoughts. Meditation always helps.