Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Blue

What is the point of reincarnating under such conditions?
Quote:

Personally,from what I have seen, the point would be having karmic connections to your mother/father/sister/brother and working with it until it has run it's course (not that we all are aware of it or our past lives), it's not something to entertain us, or that we find fun, but what we do to progress as induviduals, if that makes any sense? I don't think if you have children etc in one life, that you will never see them again in another life, as the link has been made. Hope that helps explain a little ? :)
Old 27-10-2010, 11:39 AM
SandybytheSea

Ok, Pre-dawn interprets "things run in the family" to mean that you stay within the same GENETIC family when you reincarnate. Not necessarily. The Buddhist Lama Blue was talking about wasn't saying you reincarnate back into your GENETIC family, but was probably referring to your SOUL family. This means that your mother this time around might have been your husband last time, and your daughter next time and your lover in another time. You don't have to be genetically linked to each other, but you are linked at a soul level because you all have something to teach each other and to learn from each other.

Yes Blue, karmic connection is very much what it's about, but many people confuse karma with reward and punishment, when in fact karma is more about learning and teaching, and providing each other with the opportunities to do so. Therefore, a member of your soul group needs to experience something, so other members of the soul group offer to act as the catalyst for that learning experience, especially if those members have interacted in the past and have a history.

But I sincerely doubt that each time you come back, it must be as your grandson or your great granddaughter, and then your son must come back as your sister or your daughter, all in the same genetic family. At least, that's my understanding.
Old 27-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Blue

I agree totally,this is what I felt from what he said. I also get frustrated with the idea of karma being good and bad deeds, it's great to hear someone with simular thoughts on this :)
I didnt mean everyone is always born as into the same genic family, simply that as you said into the same group, and sometimes I think you may find urself with not so familuar 'family' if each life is a learning curve.
Maybe a better way of putting this is you will find your 'lineage' ?
:)
Old 27-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Blue

I agree totally,this is what I felt from what he said. Perhaps I put it too simply.
I also get frustrated with the idea of karma being good and bad deeds, it's great to hear someone with simular thoughts on this :) So many people ue this to make people feel bad or to feel superior, or eve make themselves feel awful.
I didnt mean everyone is always born as into the same genic family, simply that as you said into the same group, and sometimes I think you may find urself with not so familuar 'family' if each life is a learning curve.
Maybe a better way of putting this is you will find your 'lineage' ?
:)
Old 27-10-2010, 04:34 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandybytheSea
Ok, Pre-dawn interprets "things run in the family" to mean that you stay within the same GENETIC family when you reincarnate. Not necessarily. The Buddhist Lama Blue was talking about wasn't saying you reincarnate back into your GENETIC family, but was probably referring to your SOUL family. This means that your mother this time around might have been your husband last time, and your daughter next time and your lover in another time. You don't have to be genetically linked to each other, but you are linked at a soul level because you all have something to teach each other and to learn from each other.
Wow, that sounds so incestuous, it horrifies me.
Old 27-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Blue

I'm used to the idea of it, so I guess I've never properly looked at it from a completely objective view.
I don't entirely agree that its incesteous, as you aren't being reborn to marry your relative, or sleep with your siblings, you are a different sex maybe, a different body, so if you are your previous dads grandchild now, or you are now your siblings child etc. but I do agree it could seem strange, and a bit dull....same people again...:)
Old 27-10-2010, 09:51 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
Wow, that sounds so incestuous, it horrifies me.

You're joking, right?
Old 27-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Master
In reply to the original post:

Nothing in this verse or any other verse is ever as strait forward as we try to picture it.
I, myself had never a life time on this planet but hundreds on other plants not to say galaxies even verses.
A point can be made, that everything is connected and information about past lives is stored in a collective system, where information can be retrieved from.
As long as most do not understand what in fact reincarnates, what it is that comes back into a new body/mind system, I feel it is pointless to discuss it to much further.
What is a soul, some say there is only one soul, this is incorrect, yet has some truth in it in the same time.
But then, the soul does not incarnate. (it couldn't even it it wanted to)
When it comes to "famous" incarnations, there are realities one can go into in between life times and play out roles, play different characters, for as long as one wants and as often as one wants. Important passages in earth's history can be repeated, and different outcomes can be achieved without altering the original time line of this reality. It is quite possible that many have memories of this reality where they have played out roles as well as tapped into the achieves.
Old 27-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Zandorf

I asked myself this question once, about why so many people who are regressed, come back saying that they are some famous person.

I concluded this answer: Imaging a new soul that has been formed by "God" this new soul is blank, has no experience, has no knowledge as such. Is being told that he is about to take his first journey upon the earth plane to gain experience. This new soul is nervous, no frightened and asks if there is someway that he can experience a life on earth before he actually gets there.

So, he is allowed to visit the the tapistry of life or the Akashic records where he choses a life to experience. Well if you are going to choose an experience worth having you are going to choose a notable one. So bye his learning that life prior to his earthly incarnation, the life of the famous person is embedded on his memory, then after a few incarnations, someone decides to regress him, and lo and behold the life of the famous person comes out, even though he has not lived that life, he has experienced it.

Maybe not probable, but just maybe possible.
Old 27-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandorf
I asked myself this question once, about why so many people who are regressed, come back saying that they are some famous person.

I concluded this answer: Imaging a new soul that has been formed by "God" this new soul is blank, has no experience, has no knowledge as such. Is being told that he is about to take his first journey upon the earth plane to gain experience. This new soul is nervous, no frightened and asks if there is someway that he can experience a life on earth before he actually gets there.

So, he is allowed to visit the the tapistry of life or the Akashic records where he choses a life to experience. Well if you are going to choose an experience worth having you are going to choose a notable one. So bye his learning that life prior to his earthly incarnation, the life of the famous person is embedded on his memory, then after a few incarnations, someone decides to regress him, and lo and behold the life of the famous person comes out, even though he has not lived that life, he has experienced it.

Maybe not probable, but just maybe possible.

In a metaphoric sense you are somewhat correct. Even so this experiences will not happen on the beginning, almost all will start in a tribal situation.
And of cause there is no God who creates new souls.