Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-09-2018, 11:08 AM
Guide

Any help would be really appreciated

I have a problem with something attached to me at the moment and wondered if anybody who can read aura's would be happy to take a look at mine. I'd be very grateful, I'm trying to understand where it is in my aura so I can help myself and whatever it is.
Old 15-09-2018, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

obsidian, smokey quartz and tourmaline are great took to cut cords - cords that attach themselves to your aura.

this is a good explanation youtube. com/watch?v=7_KXSltFBgc
Old 17-09-2018, 01:22 AM
Master
wombaton's advice sounds great.

You might want to add a hot shower followed with a cold shower and then once more with a hot showers. Once you are dry, smudge with Black Sage (Mugwort) and then spend sometime out in the sun.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:58 AM
Experiencer
Another thing I find that can help is by taking and soaking in a bath for a while with sea salts. You can always set up some crystals with you and some white tea lights and envision what is on you leaving into the water and down the drain. I always feel I am much clearer once I do this and all that is not suppose to be there is gone once I'm finished soaking.
And how I know when it's needed is because I start to feel very foggy and unfocused when friends or family ask me something as though my heads in the clouds...almost a physical drain, sometimes like a vertigo or a loopy like feeling as though I had been drinking but I know that I have not. Seas salts so far have worked everytime for me.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombaton
obsidian, smokey quartz and tourmaline are great took to cut cords - cords that attach themselves to your aura.

this is a good explanation youtube. com/watch?v=7_KXSltFBgc

Thank you wombaton, I'll take these crystals out since I put all my crystals in storage when I moved house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
wombaton's advice sounds great.

You might want to add a hot shower followed with a cold shower and then once more with a hot showers. Once you are dry, smudge with Black Sage (Mugwort) and then spend sometime out in the sun.

Oh this is good, I generally have cold showers as my norm. I'm not a fan of hot showers but I can go with this. Thank you BigJohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Another thing I find that can help is by taking and soaking in a bath for a while with sea salts. You can always set up some crystals with you and some white tea lights and envision what is on you leaving into the water and down the drain. I always feel I am much clearer once I do this and all that is not suppose to be there is gone once I'm finished soaking.
And how I know when it's needed is because I start to feel very foggy and unfocused when friends or family ask me something as though my heads in the clouds...almost a physical drain, sometimes like a vertigo or a loopy like feeling as though I had been drinking but I know that I have not. Seas salts so far have worked everytime for me.

I've had that vertigo loopy feeling you're talking about many times. Never understood what it was then when learning about grounding it made a lot of sense. I can do both cleanse and ground doing this. Sea salts are great. Thank you Spirit bird.

You've all been great thank you
Old 28-09-2018, 02:06 AM
Experiencer
Great suggestions. There's also lots you can read about grounding, "shielding", cleansing, clearing, etc. The few I know of off hand are Practical Psychic Self-Defence by Robert Bruce, The Witch's Shield by Christopher Penczak, The Root of Chinese Qigong by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, and there are definitely lots of others – once you understand the principles there are many different ways to do those things
You seem like you're on the right track!
Old 01-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribiq
Great suggestions. There's also lots you can read about grounding, "shielding", cleansing, clearing, etc. The few I know of off hand are Practical Psychic Self-Defence by Robert Bruce, The Witch's Shield by Christopher Penczak, The Root of Chinese Qigong by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, and there are definitely lots of others – once you understand the principles there are many different ways to do those things
You seem like you're on the right track!

Thank you for the info ribiq. Much appreciated