Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-02-2018, 05:22 PM
Experiencer

Should I ask him why he was holding back on his answers, on our first date?

Hi guys, I posted yesterday here a question about this guy I went on a first date and about him having a (very specific) tattoo. I liked him and decided to go on a second date with him.

There was just another thing about him that I would like to ask your opinion.

On our date, there were several questions I asked him that he avoided/hold back on responding.

For example, he was married for 8 years and doesn't have children, so I asked him why he never had children, and the only thing he said was something like "yes I never had children", which basically tells you nothing.

I also asked him about the meaning of that tattoo, and he said he just likes it.

I want to go on a second date, but this made me feel uncomfortable and I feel like I want to tell him I felt that and ask why he was holding back, if it's because he feels it's too soon to tell me certain things or is it just the way he is?

Do you think I should be open and direct and ask him about it before the next date? I think I should tell him that I do like him but feel is difficult to know someone when they avoid answering certain questions.

Am I being too direct after only a first date? But it is something that I would like to know before going on a second one.