Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Nyremne

Magic and astral travel

Hello everybody,

I'm someone who trust in real magic, not wicca o rituals but peoples who can levitate and cast fire in their hand etc...

Did someone, in his/her astral projection experiences has ever seen real magic(i had heard of dragons, fairies and others)?
Old 18-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . I know there is a guy that can set fires with his mind . I think there is a you tube video on him . On magic you might check out l.o.a. or creative visualization . For rituals the hermitic order of the golden dawn .
Old 18-01-2015, 06:58 PM
Nyremne

thanks for the answer, for those who astral travel to other planets, did you ever seen magical beings, things or other, it's very important for me.

sorry for my bad english, i'm french .
Old 19-01-2015, 07:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyremne
Hello everybody,

I'm someone who trust in real magic, not wicca o rituals but peoples who can levitate and cast fire in their hand etc...

Did someone, in his/her astral projection experiences has ever seen real magic(i had heard of dragons, fairies and others)?
Do you mean has anyone done these in an astral projection? If so then yes. You can levitate and/or fly quite easily in most dimensions we experience in dreams and projections. Using fire, lightning, things of that nature is a little but more difficult but it is completely possible as I have personally done it myself. Moving objects with your mind, creating or altering objects, etc. are quite normal in these dimensions and are accepted as a every day fact of life by the beings who live there. No differently than how vehicles, computers, and cellular phones are accepted as every day life and seen as nothing special in our dimension as well.
Old 19-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Suspended
I'll second Astral Explorer's post. I'm quite the magician when projecting.
Old 19-01-2015, 01:23 PM
bliss

Yes, there are lots of beings on other planets, that we would call magical and, as the 2 above mentioned, you can do "magic" in the astral dimensions. You can also affect this dimension while astral projected, but changing this dimension is 10000 times harder and requires being among the most evolved incarnated astral projectors on Earth. See more about fire by chi and using inter-dimensional fire to turn matter into astral energy, as in the ascension process, at https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AlexP/posts/9kDgvunMKuQ. :)
Old 19-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Nyremne

"there are lots of beings on other planets, that we would call magical"

Have you some in mind?
Old 20-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Real magick here and now on terra firma is a common practice by serious practitioners of Wicca, Witchcraft and Sorcerers of the occult. Moving mountains is for myth lovers. In the real world we increase probabilities with visualization and manipulation of natural forces. In time perhaps our science will eventuate into big magic as we learn to move stars and tweak planets.
Old 21-01-2015, 07:35 AM
bliss

"there are lots of beings on other planets, that we would call magical"

Have you some in mind?

yes, anything strange, from shapeshifting aliens to unicorns, fairies to angels and dragons. :) other planets don't need be physical, they can be astral without physical counterpart.

the most amazing thing, which is ignored by most, is that exactly as the AVERAGE JOE has a near-death experience (where they interface with the real physical world and see a relative 4000 miles away and is seen and felt as such a transparent lightbeing etc touching them, and the projecting person can explain exactly what happened with the relative while visiting confirming what the relative knew), very old souls (maybe just less than 8 on Earth) can do that at will and change the very structure of matter - as needed, for example, for world peace purposes if you know what i mean from physics (i am not going to explain that part of course).

That's why astral travel is exciting, one can do more for world peace than 50 Nobel Laureates can. :) The real world events are always unseen, the news are the effects. :)

The real astral fire magic can happen in the real world too, as explained in this projection where a nun goes to the physical world via her soul: astral travel from the book "Projections of the Consciousness" by Waldo Vieira. 3rd Edition in English, 2007 page 201-203: Fraternal Lesson:

"I (Waldo Vieira from Brazil) found myself lucid outside the soma, being taken a long distance by a friend to another country on another continent. Here, an extraphysical consciousness met me and recommended that I confidently follow close behind her wherever she went , and not leave her company.

The extraphysical female appeared to be constantly focused and unshakably serene. She wore the simple outfit of a monk [a nun from Spain astral traveling outside of Spain]. I felt a most pleasant flow of energy while in her presence. An indescribable sensation of freedom and a sense of fraternity overcame me. I experienced an incredibly well-contained sense of exaltation. In spite of being on the planetary crust, the psychosoma (the astral body) was uncommonly light. I immediately felt that I was in the presence of a highly evolved consciousness. Everything about her inspired harmony and wellbeing. I would soon discover, however, that she was suffering deep inside through her compassion for human pain. As I tried to get closer to this extraphysical consciousness I began to experience the pain of the world deep within me.

We arrived at an area of extreme poverty, having houses and small yards with shrunken trees. The very primitive and poor nature of this environment was quite evident in the bright daylight.

The extraphysical consciousness rarely stood up. She would remain sitting in a typical cross-legged yoga position, even while flying, perhaps trying to maintain the availability of her energies through meditation. Her movements were limited almost entirely to calmly moving her arms.

I tried to do the same, as far as I was able, wherever we went.

We went to dozens of huts and makeshift shelters in difficult to reach rural areas where the extraphysical benefactor visited the sick. The areas visited included: an open field where a crowd was gathered; a type of orphanage for sick children; an institution of apparently Catholic sisters; an overcrowded prison of dirty, unshaven men dressed in rags and living in great promiscuity.

Wherever she went, the all-understanding, all-knowing messenger spread inspiration and energies of healing, peace and fraternity. While beside her, I felt filled with compassion, jubilation, tenderness, understanding, humanity, abnegation and all elevated and constructive ideas and sentiments. Wherever we went, the extraphysical consciousnesses present would back away from the approaching helper in reverent silence. This reaction was exhibited by rebellious intruders and mentally disturbed beings alike.

I did not witness any energetic confrontation or any of the usual cleansing and extraphysical assistance. It seemed like the mere arrival of this emissary of goodwill would sweep away misfortune and cleanse the consciousnesses and their environments. The power of pure love is fantastic!

I do not know how to express the profound nature of what I experienced during the excursion with this helper. It was a true trajectory of light and peace.

I am intrigued by the fact that she asked no questions - she simply assisted. She arrived knowing everything about everyone, and improved individuals and their environment as if by magic.

Once more, extraphysical facts confirm that emotionality constitutes an imbalance and is counterproductive, whereas serenity is synonymous with balance and evolution. It is strange how tranquil pure love is.

As some malevolent humans came into sight next to a structure, I could see a few objects resembling weapons. The extraphysical consciousness simply stretched out her arms (just like the chi masters who cause paper to catch fire in that video on chi ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYVdhKVb9WE) and, within seconds, the entire mass began to burn slowly, until everything had disappeared and the fire extinguished itself. All that was left were dark marks from the flames. How can we explain this event within the framework of known laws? It constitutes the greatest evidence that dense matter and extraphysical objects are derived from the same source. We humans lack the know-how, as well as the energy, to manifest wonders without violating universal principles.

[Astral] Projection allows one to encounter a wide range of completely unpredictable, supernormal experiences. What extraordinary energy does such a superior consciousness possess? What personal effort was necessary in order for this stellar vortex of extraphysical cleansing and assistance to arrive at her level of development?

At the orphanage an infant, only days old, received special assistance from the extraphysical consciousness. The baby girl received a transmission of energy so powerful that she appeared to grow as I watched. Upon walking into the room, a nurse noticed the difference in the physical condition of the newborn child and happily carried her into the yard.

A seven year old child at the same institution detected the presence of the helper. She became radiant with joy and kept staring at her until the extraphysical consciousness placed a hand on her head out of compassion. The child smiled happily and left the room, singing and dancing.

During the entire extraphysical experience I did not perceive the extraphysical consciousness to engage in transmental dialogue. She did not waste a single moment, but continued to assist in many different ways, acting as a source of pure affection for all types of creatures in all conditions from all origins. This was perhaps the biggest lesson in pure fraternity that I have received in this life. "