Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-10-2010, 02:54 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandybytheSea
a1966 I have absolutely no doubt that you are a beautiful person. And I also know that you are here for a reason. If you weren't, you simply wouldn't be here any more. The fact that you were meant to be in that vehicle and wasn't says it all.
OK, so you say school's out and you feel ready to move on. You can still do that in life, you don't need to move on to another realm. Maybe it's time now to enjoy, like a person who worked hard all their life and now just needs time to play. Maybe it's time to inspire and motivate others, bring light into other's lives so they can see the beauty in each other, as you have done.
While it's wonderful that you wish to give up your life for another, one thing I feel very strongly about is that we have a time to be born, and a time to die. What happens in between those two things are still open to debate. Not only has this come up time and again in regressions, but most nder's say they were "sent back because it is not your time, you still have more to do".
What that means, a1966, is that your girlfriend's lovely aunt, and your beautiful brother, had their time. It WAS their time to go, as brief as it may have been for this incarnation. And when we overcome the ingrained belief (that I'm sure you don't have, but sadly, many do) that death is the end, then we no longer see death as an unhappy event.
As for offending someone by anything you say, fear not. I'm sure none of us could be offended by anything you said. We might, or might not, agree or disagree, but if anyone is offended by another's perspective or beliefs then it is their problem - and perhaps they might even learn something.

(Besides, if anyone was rude to you, I for one would kick their butt, and I'm sure
Greenslade would do the same!)

A beautiful post and good counsel, all rolled into one
Old 17-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Greenslade

Will you get out of my head already, Sandy? lol

I don't get offended easily though, I believe it's as bad to take offence as it is to give it. Your're very welcome, a1966s, and asking what you might think as a stupid question isn't going to faze me that much. At all :-) Oh, and I don't believe right now is the time for tea and sympathy.

a1966s, because you care you feel that way. Everyone says it's good to care but sometimes it sure doesn't feel much like it..

If you are still here it means you're not done yet. Don't ask me what's in store for your future because I have no idea, the only way you're going to find out is to Walk that Path. So go walk it. You have a Destiny - we all do. You weren't in that vehicle for a reason, go find that reason.

I know a group of women that used to run an abused women's support group on MSN before they closed the groups. The best counsellors there were the ones that had gone through the mill and come out the other end. I seem to remember most of the gurus and Ascended Masters also had something in their Lives that happened and turned them around - usually not nice things. I dare say there are any number of others on here who would say the same thing. No, it might not help right now, but what I'm trying to say here is that you won't know unless you walk the Path. After everything that affects you the way it does and you still being here says to me that you're strong, even though you get to the point where you despair. But then, we're still very human despite all the Spiritual stuff we talk about on here. And you caring that much has to speak volumes.

You have a choice, a1966s. You can wallow in it or you can use that strength to make a difference in your Life. God will take you when he's good and ready, but when he does and you're face-to-face with him what are you going to say? Are you going to say sorry for wallowing in it, or are you going to tell him you made the best of a bad deal? You also asked if you could do something in this Life to make a difference to the next. That's a long answer/debate in itself, but if there is then you can start right here, right now. You can choose how you're going to move on from here - because moving on is inevitable.

Use that strength and caring, because from what I can tell by your post you've got that in abundance. If we do happen to meet in SpiritLand and you haven't done something with it, I will kick your butt across the Universe and back again :-)
Old 26-10-2010, 11:19 PM
pimser

I agree with Saffron, please read Journey of Souls by Michael Newton PhD and also his book called Destiny of Souls. You will no longer be afraid. You will see that we always get to choose our life, we get to choose when and if we come back and there is no punishment. I like to say that we are here for 3 things: Education, Experience and Enlightenment. Good luck to you in this difficult life. Remember that the most difficult lives are the ones that progress us the most. You must have wanted to really advance! I mean that seriously. We choose difficult lives to advance. And, remember, time here in a life is very, very short compared to the nirvana that we exist in between lives and will eventually exist in eternally.
Old 29-10-2010, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1966s
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to all this and would like to ask some very blunt and maybe stupid questions.
I don't know many people here where I live that even have a believe in this or that it exists. They all think I' living in a dream world with spirtualism. angels, guides etc.

Ok so here goes:

If I look at my present state of affairs. I get the impression that I have screwed up very badly in a previous life time to live through this now.
I'm not suicidal but I do pray to GOD to fetch me as soon as possible as it's getting to be unbearable some days.

My question is, will I reincarnate. Will it be worse than what I'm experiencing now. Can i somehow manifest or make make changes in this life time to reincarnate to a better one next time.
I try and do as much good as possible every day, hoping that it will make a difference when and if I reincarnate.

Do I make sense at all. Is my thinking and understanding of this topic completely wrong.

Thank you.
From what I observe in you I firstly would comment that the current circumstances you find yourself in have very little indeed to do with experiences outside of this life term. You have to realize, friend, that before most beings choose to go and have a physical life experience, they, in their heightened state of wisdom, and that of your spirit team, tend to iron out any disruptive energies that may be cause for concern prior to you proceeding to the physical state. Because time is meaningless in the spirit world, this means you basically have as much measure of time you need to rebalance any aspect of your soul state from a former lifetime.
With this understanding you can empower yourself with a new attitude of mind which is no longer chained to concepts of the past influencing your present moment.

Indeed, if you wish to know the roots of influence which are helping to create the circumstances you find yourself in, then all you need do is look in the present moment, right under your nose.

To the question of whether you will return for a physical experience again, following this one, will be something for you to choose when you are realigned back with your wisest council. It is not yours, as it is anyone’s, place to decide such a thing whilst still in physical state of mind and attitude, for whilst within it your perception of your higher aspirations and capabilities are severely clouded. This means, what your human mind aspires to want is not usually what your own spirit driven soul wants, and this will be reflected to you after your life review.

You are to understand that these difficult and challenging times you face are not present in your life for some karmic or destined reason, nor are they there for you to earn some enlightened or ascended state of spiritual royalty. These are concepts only found within the physical state. If it helps alleviate your suffering, then so be it believe whatever fits within your faith. But I would ask you, for the sake of not being disappointed later, to not hand over your own power and responsibility to convenient notions of ‘it is just meant to be’. What is actually meant to be is that which you create for yourself in your own life, or co-create within the environment you are currently living in. So then, yes, you can make change in your life, for you have the gifts of free will, as well as the creative tools of thought and action. Through a change of attitude, within a disciplined mind, lead by a loving heart, it will then be your actions which bring about positive tangible difference.

To understand whether your next life, if at all your soul chooses such a path, manifests similar trials and tests of character will completely depend on your attitude of mind, of heart and of physical circumstance. This is to say, it will be your own state of thoughts and feelings you hold at that time that will determine the life you lead. For it will be through these powers of being that you interpret experiences you have. It will also, as said, depend on the imperfect circumstances brought about within your next biological body and upbringing. Physical state is not a state of perfection, for it is a state of duality. With any physical incarnation, on any planet, in any species, you are going to encounter difficult situations which test your sense of character and strength of heart. The spirit world cannot foresee all minuscule events that are to play out in the physical life you are about to have, for it is all created as you live it. If it were otherwise, you would never experience free will. So this is to say, you may incarnate into a biological body which actually, because of environmental factors, or factors say, of a freak accident, your body could become disfigured or develop sever illnesses or health conditions. This was not due to the will of destiny or because it was some lesson for your soul to learn. That is pure nonsense. It is just that the physical universe is full of unpredictable occurrences which makes being here such an attraction to souls. You simply must do the best you can with what you have, with the gifts of spirit that you have.
So if you want, in your next life cycle, to have a better quality of life, then it is your own energy, the way you think and feel about life which needs to be focused upon.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-10-2010, 04:11 PM
AbrahamTV

a1966s,
From what I have read, about the people in your life who have passed away, which you would have traded places with. I see someone who is supposed to be alive, who's life is worth living, and living joyously!
Life is such a precious thing, and I believe you know that, because you want everyone else to have theirs, but maybe its time for you to take sometime to love yourself and do what you need for this life time!
Why worry about the next, all we have is right now, this moment, if you can find happiness in this moment, and as much as possible in the future. DO IT!
And if your time has come, then what I believe is, you will rejoin source energy! Bliss and happiness will be the feeling you experience after death.
I also believe in reincarnation, and to me it's not to keep being reborn to learn lessons but to just continue enjoying life.
An amazing book to read, would be Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch!
I hope this helps in some way, and I hope that you have a beautiful day.
Old 13-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Master
Nobody suffering in their lifetime is due to past sins.

To some extent you can see as that. But it is a learning process. Perhaps in a past life you were not very good at listening or paying attention to other people's needs. So in your next life you choose a circumstance or experience maybe parents who do not give enough attention to understand a lacking of attention. And it is for you to experience this and learn and grow from it. And to move onto higher levels of understanding. That is why people can not really give an opinion of an experience if they have not experienced it themselves. That is why judgment is evil. No one can judge anybody or anything.

Cancer and diseases are sometimes the wages of sin "selfishness", but disease and cancers were formed through the evolution or devolution of Man from Adam to now. Selfishness in the body causes illness and abnormalities passed down to all humans. So basically if anything these are the result of selfishness. But we can experience these illness and learn from them too. Not to be punished, but to grow. How many saints suffered from horrible illness and diseases and ascended to the Master Jesus? As much as illness is evil, that evil betters us to become one with God.

Like those Tree Men in Eastern Countries. Possibly they were what Cayce said souls who tried to merge with plant life in the beginning. So in their next life they learn and experience that Man is Man, and Tree is Tree. Not to be punished. Or people with horrible features might have made fun of other people with bad features and they decided to redeem themselves that they would take on these features to understand their pain and learn how to live with it and grow spiritually. It seems like God's karmic way of saying eye for an eye, but it isn't it is for understanding. But the soul does not have to reincarnate. Reincarnation is optional, it is free will to advance to higher levels.

Dark Entities:
There are some souls who reincarnate for one purpose, and that purpose to satisfy their carnal desires and selfish/malevolent intent. They journey to other planetary realms spiritually like us all to attain a certain personality and experience, but intentionally they are entering the Earth realm to screw it up, to take what they can. These are Satan's angels. They go about the Earth, all over the globe causing darkness, pain, and selfishness. But why does God allow them to reincarnate? Because reincarnation is our free will, not God's will. So Man has complete free will in every way. These souls are just disgusting and dark, and most of their horrifying circumstances they were born into were relative to their own evil in past lives or that they ARE "separated souls" from God. Just remember in Revelations, locusts, scorpions, serpents are allowed to come out of the abyss and plague humanity. These are those separated dark souls who come out of hell and walk among us. You don't have to be psychic to detect a dark entity. It is quite easy to sense one in your midst,.

Psychic Souls:

But there are souls who really do not need to learn like we do. Most of them are perfect in many ways, some have problems living in the physical world because of it's innate evil, but these souls are at a higher level. They partake of the physical consciousness to aid humanity and help themselves attain Christhood. These souls are the opposite of dark entities. These souls nurture and garden the earth with the Holy Spirit (their psychic gift). These can be seen as "Earth" angels, or human angels in a sense. I know a few, and you can sense that angelic sense from their energy. It is wonderful. But remember they are still human and on their path as well.
Old 14-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Master
Interesting questions a1996s. you are having the effcts of both re incarnation and previous karma, but forget about that, its not important. When you said can you do things in this life to improve it, you were on the right track, Thats the way forward. Talking with god is good, getting and keeping that connection is important. But Live your life my friend, if you come back or not isnt important , what is happening now is, and every life is a remarkable opportunity, dont waste it. If you want god, and want to leave this life and not come back again, it isnt possible unless you FIND GOD IN IT.
Old 14-11-2010, 03:41 PM
LightFilledHeart

I've never viewed karma as punishment, but rather as opportunity for re-instating balance, and it is chosen by us, not foisted off on us by some un-caring "karmic board". We choose it and we benefit from it