Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Seeker

Yeah I'm sure I broke all sorts of rules, that's probably at least some of the reason why I can't close the door I opened. I was naive and reckless looking back now. I know that when thought I was talking to benevolent spirits, I welcomed them into my dreams as a way to see them and communicate, THIS WAS A BIG MISTAKE !!!, I definately think that they opened me up to something right there
Old 09-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Seeker

just be on guard man, spirit attachement sucks big time, ignore all the "Help Me", stuff if you ever hear it, that's what got me suckered in into believing the "Kool-Aid", and it was all downhill from there
Old 09-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Master
I'm sorry you had this experience and for the most part, mine have all been positive...but you're right not to continue with this.

Like I said before, it's like opening up your home and personal life to a bunch of total strangers who are all just unappreciative freeloaders.

Hardly anybody will have the patience or character to deal with that on a continued basis.

I don't mind it too much because I am a loner and a social outcast. I have nobody else to talk to and nobody really bothers/cares about me anyway.

I don't really like or get on with humans much myself and this is what the spirits and I have in common...sometimes I'll sit back and laugh with them as they play their games with people because they fully 'deserve it'.

However, I'm still interested in the 'paranormal' and this is 'paranormal'...
Old 10-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Seeker

the malevolent ones I'm dealing with, they are potentially deadly, they always try to push towards suicide, they're always saying "suicide is the only way out", I'm sure they've destroyed alot of lives. They might even try to spin it it to a person a different way, trying to convince a person that they're better off on the other side, it's more beautiful, they'd be so much happier, etc...etc.. they are masters at trickery and deception, they had me going for quite awhile, but luckily I met some others who have also dealt with them and they brought me back to reality , they're just Kool-Aid peddlers to me now, but they are very dangerous, I hope things work out for you and you're not dealing with the same type I am
Old 10-12-2015, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy77
the malevolent ones I'm dealing with, they are potentially deadly, they always try to push towards suicide, they're always saying "suicide is the only way out", I'm sure they've destroyed alot of lives. They might even try to spin it it to a person a different way, trying to convince a person that they're better off on the other side, it's more beautiful, they'd be so much happier, etc...etc.. they are masters at trickery and deception, they had me going for quite awhile, but luckily I met some others who have also dealt with them and they brought me back to reality , they're just Kool-Aid peddlers to me now, but they are very dangerous, I hope things work out for you and you're not dealing with the same type I am
Wow...the spirits I deal with may be fibbers, tricksters and 'cheeky', but they are hardly malevolent. A few were at first, but I said I wasn't scared of them and I had no time for them, so they all left early on in the piece, leaving me with about a dozen or so regulars and semi-regulars, all of whom I have gotten to know as well as they'd let me.

Sometimes they'll still make a macabre joke about how they're gonna kill me, but I laugh it off.

Here's how a misunderstanding can work...I was in the middle of a conversation when I heard a spirit, very angrily say 'eff off' (full word). I was like 'hang on, what did I do to warrant that reply?' and the spirit laughed and said "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to another spirit trying to barge in on this conversation".

I'm not saying they are 'angels', but I have personally found they aren't that bad and they often tell me my life sucks, but they never advise me to end it, only to make improvements to it.

I guess that having a background in Wicca and Satanism means I'm pretty much 'immune' to all this stuff anyway and they know they can't scare me or trick me because I invented it. lol

A lot of the spirits are actually scared of me and it's nice to keep it that way...while ever they think I am the 'saviour' or the 'antichrist' I'm in a pretty good position. lol
Old 10-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Seeker

Here's how the situation went really bad for me so if any of these things happen, I would break off all contact immediately (as much as possible), first my recordings went from happy and harmless to being filled with profanity, insults and threats, then the mild clairaudience started, it was very occasional at first and it was usually through a background noise, then the physical sentations started, for me it started as a strong vibration sensation (I wonder if that was my attachment adjusting to my energy) then more physical sensations started, they liked to mess with me while I was trying to sleep the most, for me it was feeling a finger coming up through the matress poking me in the lower back, as soon as I jumped out of bed it stopped, when I got back in, it started right back up, so sleep started to become an issue, with the panic and the restless nights, I felt drained and then SLAM !!!, they hit with an overwhelming barrage of clairaudience, voices everywhere, that's when they did some other poltergeist type stuff like banging on walls and throwing doors open, you lose your appetite, you start hallucinating which I think they direct what your seeing because for me the sensations were real strong while I was seeing stuff, like they were attached to me at that time....things were a mess like this for weeks but then I slowly started to pull out of it, I started taking Kratom to which really helped with the anxiety, so any bizarre stuff like that, run for the hills man
Old 02-06-2016, 02:48 AM
Newbie ;)

I have been clairaudient for over two years. Started happening after using pendulums, which I still use.

I was overwhelmed. I had a high priestess from my pagan circle work on my energy. And perform soul tie breaking frequently.

I have been very lucky to have kind spirits. Mostly.

I like to use sage, mryhh, and frankincense mixture to burn in my house.

I'll wear stones to recycle negative energy to positive. I really like witch's broom.

And holy water.

I was taught how to "shield". Like pushing your aura out to protect you.

I have experienced touching sensations before. But it was positive.

Thank you for sharing your experience. :)
Old 16-06-2023, 12:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I know this thread is really old now, but I am very excited to find it, because a nearly identical thing happened to me! I can't believe I found someone else who had the same experience I did. I hope I can connect with Jerseyguy77, if anyone knows him and knows how to find him please message me! I'm going to post my story on here soon, I might have to do it in pieces it will be quite long.
Old 24-06-2023, 11:12 AM
Knower

Yes I notice this is old, but thought I would leave a reply as I see this quite often, people who experience these gifts, and venture into darkness without first knowing how to take the light into darkness with them, darkness cannot exist in the light so you have to become the light, and this is what we discover on our spiritual awakening, we first must find our real selves, our body is just a vessel, we are a spirit in the body and that's who we have to walk with our shadow selves, it can be very overwhelming.

During my awakening I met my spirit guide who guided me, he showed me how to do protection and cleanses, open and close doors. Once you discover the light inside you and align your chakras you can then, journey your gift progressing, you can help these spirits, I help them and allow them to come through me to pass over to god, its beautiful, and I do get some stubborn ones who may try and attack, and I tell them they can leave through the door if they want to, but I love them and god loves them, and they must forgive themselves to receive god.

But please learn how to become one with the light, one should not fear darkness after you awaken, walking into darkness without this will cause all kinds of mental health issues, and its not that they can hurt you, its because you fear them that makes them real to you.
Old 24-06-2023, 11:12 AM
Knower

sry posted twice, for some reason it keeps doing this and I have to re log every time I post.