Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 05-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Master
Root Canals

Do you have them? Do you have health problems, especially undiagnosed ones?

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...nal-teeth.aspx

Dr. Kulacz began practicing dentistry in Brewster, New York. After six years as an associate, he opened his own practice in Somers, New York in 1992, where he performed all the conventional procedures of dentistry, from restorations to extractions and root canals.

"I did a lot of root canals for many years," he says. "Everything was going smoothly until one day, a patient of mine said to me, 'You know, I heard from my physician that root canals may be bad; that root canals may cause or contribute to other diseases in the body.'

And I said, 'You're crazy. Who is telling you this? That's impossible.' He said, 'You got to look at this information.' He gave me websites of organizations like the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) to look at.

I went on to explore this topic so I could come back to him and say, 'Here is where you're wrong, here's where your physician is wrong, and here is where the American Dental Association (ADA) is right.'

Lo and behold, I found out they're right; I was wrong.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Knower

Teeth should never be drilled, or worse like root canals. The reason anyone has issues with teeth is not because they had never been drilled before.
The reason people have teeth issues is because their diet is wrong. Which means they are deficient of nutrients-vitamins-minerals, loaded with toxins, probably also nutrient-vitamin-mineral ratios are off. These are the primary factors that in the present times contribute to decaying teeth, though there are other things like thinking, emotions, stress, etc., that also have an effect.

Never had root canals, though I was suggested this nonsense. Was smart enough to know better by then.
But all the fillings I once had, I no longer have. Had them all removed. My teeth have holes in them, but they are strong and healthy, the teeth grew a new protective layer over the surface of the cavities. Teeth heal themselves.

If anyone thinks their teeth need to be drilled then first consider the simple reality that teeth are supposed to heal themselves. If you allow and enable it, primarily through giving your body the nutrients-vitamins-minerals it needs.

"Modern dentistry" is not about healing, it is about keeping yourself from being healed, it is about keeping yourself sick without yourself being aware of the fact. They cannot take your money if you are well and healthy... and they know it... so they do what they can to make you come back without you realizing what is going on.

Though there are some good dentists who know what is going on, and actually do help people.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Master
I had most my drillings and fillings when I was a lot younger and trusted dentists, they must have made a fortune from me to keep on refilling with mercury, I get free dental now...BUT I have requested he only put the white mercury free fillings in (still prob cause problems in future though) or better still pull the teeth and the root canal...problem is that if they don't deem it is essential then they have to do it private (I think that is what he said last time I saw him)....so £80 for a small white filling! another cash cow for them.