Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 31-05-2015, 01:39 AM
Experiencer

Seeking answers.

I'm 41.

For most of my teens and 20s and 30s, I sought answers, I felt lost and unmoored. I'd just become whatever/whoever I was around, and had no idea who I was. Sometimes I just did not feel connected to myself. This led to all kinds of instability (failure in careers, lots of questioning over my gender identity and sexual orientation, et cetera). There was a period between my teens and late 30s when I perpetually felt disconnected from myself or like I wasn't really there. I was constantly torn between which "identity" of mine was real, which of my social masks were really me. I also was dealing with autoimmune issues and various illnesses throughout my 30s.

One day - it all changed. I woke up feeling like someone else. My blood values returned to normal (using medical marijuana for a year, also had my teeth finally worked on after years and years of infections). But I feel like my brain chemistry has changed, too.

Certain traits I used to have - such as an autistic-like obsession on interests since my early childhood - are gone. I'm now able to see from others' perspective and have much more self awareness than I used to have.

But - I no longer feel a connection to who I was. I feel like my memories happened to someone else. I have very little emotional connection to them. I still feel an emotional connection to my mother, but I feel like, on some level, I don't know many of my friends - I feel like I'm forced to fake it, forced to go back into my memory for our common experiences, because the feeling isn't there.

I also feel shocked at some of the decisions I made during that one period of my life (15-41) because I made so many decisions that feel/seem out of character... but out of character for whom?

I'm not sure what music I even like. I'm feeling that one out.

I am not sure what I'm doing in the career I chose. I don't know what decisions made me choose it. How does one forget this??

I also feel completely female for the first time in a very, very long time. I used to identify as non binary and have a lot of interior conflict over my gender identity (I thought I was trans for a long time). I don't feel an emotional connection to my current group of friends. I feel like I could never communicate these sort of feelings to them and have them understand.

I feel like the same me and yet someone else. Very hard to explain. it doesn't all feel bad. I feel much more calm than I was. I'm much less anxious. But it is WEIRD.

When I read my posts on various message forums - there is no wild change in outward personality. But I just *feel* different.

I even want different things. I realized recently that I want a child, and I never wanted one before. But it's like I can't remember not wanting one. Even though I know that I never did, and I told people I didn't want children.

I do not feel like things are worse. I feel like they are different. I am different, somehow. I even feel drawn to different colors, different experiences. I feel like I inhabit my body differently. I feel like my energy is different.
Old 26-07-2015, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account
The way you described everything seems to describe what someone who is a soul exchange in someone else's body would say. You would take on the attitudes, wants, likes, dislikes, etc. of the person you are a soul exchange with. The biggest indicator you are more than likely a soul exchange though is the fact that memories are not surfacing for you. If you are in your own body, memories will surface quite quickly. From what I hear, those who return to their body have their earliest childhood memories surface first, and then gradually memories from later in life. See if a spirit around you can push you out of that body. If you were in your own body, it wouldn't be so easy.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank