Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Vincent
There seems to be very little about her on the internet. The only scant information that i have read about her has been via Billy Meier, who apparently has met her.

Her name is pronounced Play-Ya.

Do you think you also have a Pleiadian soul?

Thanks for the pronunciation tip :) I did just read some up and it says she was the one along with her father who colonised the Lyrans in the Pleiades and seeded the humans here. They say she is a queen. I don't know if it's true and I'll ask more questions on it tomorrow as I am trying not to channel too much at once at the moment.

I can post them here when I do though. And yes I have Pleiadian heritage too, it's what I channelled this morning which I posted on my blog.

They also say I have Pleiadian parents. Though I am not entirely Pleiadian with mixes of other races too, it seems the Pleiades is where my consciousness is focused for now.
Old 24-05-2015, 10:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Got some more info on it:

So my soul is pleiadian?
Your soul is multidimensional and has many races but for now it is residing on our home planet.

So do we have links to Lyra or Vega?
Yes this is true we are from lyra initially then we moved onto this planet here.

So Pleija, she is Lyran?
Yes pleija is Lyran too, it is true that she brought us here, we are grateful to her for that because the draconians were really rough on us and we barely escaped, we are sorry for our cousins who we left back in the Lyran system, they did not all make it out alive or escape.

Where did their souls go to afterwards?
Their souls moved onto other places.
Old 24-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Vincent
To be honest, it doesn't feel right, but i do suffer with clinical depression, so that could be affecting my judgement.

If it doesn't feel right I'd trust that feeling... though maybe some of it is correct. I suggest to be discerning.
Old 24-05-2015, 11:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Feelings can be blocked though, I realised that in myself when I intuited myself as belonging to many different races but interestingly enough never Pleiadian. I never felt I had much connection there. So it surprised me when I started channelling to find out I had Pleiadian guides and that the large extent of my consciousness(not sure this is the same as the soul) resides on a Pleiadian planet and that I'm a double incarnated being, incarnated first into the Pleiades and then into here. So I'm two places at once, earth and Pleiades.

The thing looking back that cut me off from this knowing was my arrogance. I always thought I was better than the Pleiadians. Lol. But it was a subconscious thing, I didn't really realise that till now.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Deactivated Account

No offense, but may I ask what is the point of all this?

I wouldn't get all absorbed in these extraterrestrial stuff, and completely neglect the fact that you're on EARTH to live. Balance.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
No offense, but may I ask what is the point of all this?

I wouldn't get all absorbed in these extraterrestrial stuff, and completely neglect the fact that you're on EARTH to live. Balance.

It's fun :) Why else.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
It's fun :) Why else.

Fun is fine, getting absorbed and obsessed is something else.Escapism.
Old 24-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Knower

Are you in contact with Katara, ScarlettHayden? I was visited by Pleija, about four hours ago, and got a very positive response from my pendulum when i asked about whether she was one of the Pleiadians that you channel.
Old 24-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
Fun is fine, getting absorbed and obsessed is something else.Escapism.

For me i would love some guidance in my life, instead of slowly ambling towards death. If i have a specific mission on this planet, i dearly wish to know it. If that requires channelled information from other beings from other worlds, then so be it. I already feel lost on this planet, i have done for years. If you wish to view it as escapism, that's fine. But i crave answers to my very existence, to which 42 years of living has not given me.
Old 25-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh yes the guidance has been phenomenal, totally turned my life around having that. I was so confused beforehand "what am I doing where am I meant to go", once I started connecting everything started to make so much sense, I used to worry sooooo much about everything but knowing I'm being looked after is the most amazing feeling in the world.

Anyway Vincent, I asked earlier if I'm in contact with Katara, she responded through my main guide as a type of double channelling or something. Not so sure it was a little confusing, she said they were operating as one being or something, not sure whether just for that moment or in general.