Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 15-12-2010, 10:56 PM
shaya48

Natural remedies

Hi

Would anyone be able to suggest a natural remedy that will help build up the immune system that chemotherapy is destroying.

My Mum is having chemotherapy, it has shrunk the cancerous lumps, but it is taking everything out of her she has no energy, and the side affects are starting to be obvious, she has been on chemo for 4 months now and the Doctor sese another 3 months to go, and maybe more but it is really taking a toll on my mum, i know chemo is worse than the cancer and doesnt cure the cancer but keeps it at bay but can return any time,

Basicly chemo destroys the immune system, nerves muscle, cells organs, and it seems that when there is no immnune system left the patient dies anyway, i would rather see my mum not go on with it i hate to see her like she is now i want her to have some have some quality of life for the time she has left here not feeling so tired all the time, would be her quality of life at the moment, the doctors dont tell you what they should with chemotherapy i have found out more myself on the nett and told my mum why certain things are happening to her.

I would appreciate any help with something that is good natural and works on the immune system after and during chemo treatment.
Thankyou Shaya
Old 19-12-2010, 02:11 AM
iolite

Oleander...http://www.utopiasilver.com/products...urelopc.htmand maybe colloidal. Call Utopia silver and talk to them. I know oleander has been used successfully in several different types of cancer, including lung cancer. There are several different support groups you can join too. The folks at Utopia will be able to give you more information. You can also google oleander and cancer.
Old 21-12-2010, 03:21 AM
autumn

I'm sorry about your mom. That is so hard.

The problem with taking natural medicine is that you don't want it to work against the chemo... But, maybe this will help: http://www.herbal-remedies-informati...motherapy.html
Old 21-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Master
The one they have done in Mexico for a long time, is I forget what it's called but it's basically the seeds of apricots, if I'm not mistaken.

I have Chaga, which is a unique fungus that grows on trees, and I special ordered some from vitacost.com. I take one 2 to 3 times a day for immunity building. Other mushroom types are known for immunity and so on. Cordiceps, Maitaki, etc.