Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-12-2014, 12:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeneka
HI

Yes I think you are channeling ScarlettHayden

Okay so, just back to the original topic for a moment.. when I connect with a soul or higher self or advanced spirit.. it feels like they merge with me.. but there's this thing which happens which I don't understand. Everything goes absolutely and completely still. My thoughts/feelings/movements.. just this type of electrifying stillness. Like everything disappears and we're the center of the Universe. I feel my aura.. as if it's expanded.. or the spirit melded with it.. I can't explain it.. maybe you know what I mean. Anyway.. I tried talking/thinking to them a couple of times during this when it first happened but it felt so wrong! I couldn't do it. So instead I tried to relax into the sensation.. but nothing happened. I don't understand. I know it's some form of higher communication.. but if it feels wrong to talk or think or feel.. how am I supposed to know what they are communicating? It seems too alien to me...
Old 09-12-2014, 12:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
HI

that is strange........synchronicity, I was brought up in an orphanage, then a terrible foster family...........our childhood can define us if we let it.............we are either a victim or a survivor...........don't let it define you. Throw out every burden that it brings to you..........forgive it.....forgive yourself and let it all burn away in the flames of the violet flame. :)

LOve cheeneka x

The funny thing is.. I feel I need this to carry out my life path..

So I'm working with it. :)

Shadow is often the drive of the creative process.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:25 AM
cheeneka

HI

You are reflecting and merging with spirit. You are thinking too much, just relax and let it flow through you. It takes time to allow spirit to channel through you, you have to learn to trust in spirit, they will never do or say anything to hurt anyone...........it will always be healing and always be love. Learn to trust your thoughts.............not your logic.

LOve cheeneka x
Old 09-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
HI

You are reflecting and merging with spirit. You are thinking too much, just relax and let it flow through you. It takes time to allow spirit to channel through you, you have to learn to trust in spirit, they will never do or say anything to hurt anyone...........it will always be healing and always be love. Learn to trust your thoughts.............not your logic.

LOve cheeneka x

Reflecting with spirit?
Old 09-12-2014, 12:41 AM
cheeneka

HI

Human is not our natural state of being...we are spirit. Our spiritual energy reflects and merges with everything around us.

Your energy is very heightened, you are more spirit than human and that is where the conflict is..........you are having trouble deciding if you are human or spirit........you are both. :)

When you sit in silence the answers will come.....you need to just sit in silence for a while and take it all in.

LOve cheeneka x
Old 09-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Your energy is very heightened, you are more spirit than human and that is where the conflict is..........you are having trouble deciding if you are human or spirit........you are both. :)

You're very gifted yourself...

I don't think I would've put it this way, but yes, you're right...

I guess I miss feeling human.. lol? I don't feel very human anymore. /:

The problem is, I want to feel human, but I feel like spirit has a completely different agenda, lol.
I know intuitively I'm both. I've accepted my humanity and my spirituality.. but the former feels like its slipping further and further away from me...

I was called an alien by a girl I was trying to help with seeing things from spirit's view. She called me an alien... it's rung very deeply in me.. more than I realised.. because I feel less and less human as I go on and I don't get why I'm here sometimes. To help? But everything 'just is'.. what can I say or do? Things will be as they will be.

Quote:
When you sit in silence the answers will come.....you need to just sit in silence for a while and take it all in.

I can't meditate, if that's what you mean by sit in silence. Causes my energy to flair.. gives me problems.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:03 AM
cheeneka

HI

I don't meditate in the way people talk about..:) I just lay down and close my eyes and I allow my mind go wherever it wants to go.........sometimes it is beautiful and sometimes it is not.

Our enemies tell us what we need to know, our friends tell us what we want to know. Reputation is transient as i said, in a hundred years who will care if she thought you were an alien or not.

LOve cheeneka x
Old 09-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks cheeneka.. this has been a helpful conversation..
I'm going to sleep now.. will think this over a little first though! :-)
Old 09-12-2014, 01:06 AM
cheeneka

HI

Don't you think it is strange that no one else has posted........

Spirit works in strange ways :)

LOve cheeneka x
Old 09-12-2014, 12:56 PM
jadeany

You have an extraordinary gift and you are very blessed you are a very evolved soul.